Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Only Betty can protect us from the bait of Envy.

Latest Breaktime:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJpKiQk1PaQ

WN:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

Spoiler pastebin:

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Best Girl:

Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812784
honto.jp/netstore/pd-book_27418202.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is her hair so perfect?

Betty best girl.
Doujins when?

my dad is ShindoL. Prepare for /beast/ and drug slut Betty.

You should kill your dad.

My mom is also the editor for Victim Girls.
Prepare for Rem NTR Mindbreak

Same user who foresaw the bait of envy.
it's only the begining.

we need a dragon, a sword saint and a sage to seal this threat

My Neighbour are Asanagi and Quzilax

My neighbor is Fatalpulse too. Betty dismemberment coming soon also.

I think it's the volume and curve. So many times they either have an ungodly huge radius or they are too thin, or they don't loop just enough.

It also helps that the other drill of the season is awful, but they are a work of beauty on their own.

Anything to save us from the infinite loop of questions that have been asked and answered hundreds of times.

I just hope Betty gets lots of hairjob stuff with those wonderful drills.
Best hair of all hairs.

Decent fan art is starting to appear and she has a pretty big following. I would guess that she'll get about as much stuff as Shinobu gets.

who's Envy?

Best girl.

>as much as Shinobu gets
We can dream, but that's still a little absurd for a suffering anime.

So does Betty actually know that Barusu keeps respawning or no? I think it was mentioned, so why doesn't she tell anyone about it?

>bait of Envy
Hmm, how would one make a bait card for the Jealous Witch?

Soon user soon

I'm trying to think of a good design.

The best I can come up with is witch's hand from Ep 7 dangling bait, or the witches hand with hooks for fingers heading towards a Subaru figure.

She might not know the specifics but a recurring theme is that she has a bit of resistance inside her pocket world to events outside of it. My guess is that she can read his thoughts in the same way that Puck can, but perhaps she can also sense Subaru's reliance on her, since she is the only person other than Emilia that knows him before the loop begins. So she senses that Subaru has a strong bond with her and also takes cues from his extreme familiarity with her (and his ability to cross boundaries).

However, in the loop where she protects him, he actually does nothing past their initial meeting. I think she has to at least sense something, since she is willing to protect him with her life. Also, the alternate universe where he jumps causes Betty to go down to his corpse and basically shut down. It's possible that she knows the whole thing, but I sort of doubt it. So, that connection might be palpable to her.

>Latest Breaktime:

here the eng sub dude
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812784

That sounds like a good design actually

Other thread is designed for shit posting.

It's Satella, the witch of Envy. The one who has given Subaru the ability to loop and also the one who will not let him talk about the circumstances.

Also the shitposter(s) who constantly stalk the threads to make OPs with questions that have already been answered 100 times as bait.

They turn every thread into shit, but people keep taking the bait every time.

I want to see betty cry over subaru's corpse i suppose.

thanks i suppose

do we know how many episodes the show will have?

questions
is she calling Puck niichan?
why the fuck are they translating this as `bubby' or whatever?
what the fuck does that even mean?

The show will have 25 episodes. I am unsure if the first episode counts for two, but it's basically going to continue into next season.

People believe that the Mansion arc will end around ep 10 and that all remaining episodes will be used on Ep3. I'm not all that sure about that, because there is a lot of redundant content that has no real value (repeat torture beyond the point where we "get it"). A lot of it can be summarized or montage'd.

Also, Satella is said to look identical to Emilia. If you notice in the OP, Emilia's reflection/shadow is facing the wrong way...

translator is taking liberties, he is retarded

Mc makes me want to blow my head off

Why does Betty work for the clown?

Large "mana" injections

She is in the library guarding the forbidden section because she was basically trolled. She was told to guard it by her mother until a certain thing happened, but it was never going to happen. Subaru convinces her of this and they form a contract.

>the AU gets animated

What is your reaction before and after seeing it, user

>I would guess that she'll get about as much stuff as Shinobu gets.
But user, Shinobu is actually hot

He's Something akin to her dad.
Clowndick is Betty's mother, the MILF witch of greed's, most devout follower, to the point she left Betty in his care along with a special book that can tell the future.
Clowndick is also an enormous prick and absolutely a villain, but he's also Subaru's strongest ally in combat, possibly above Reinhardt. What it boils down to is that Clown will support Subaru to a degree unless Subaru locks a loop with someone important dead (sans Rem, because she technically doesn't exist anymore until the Gluttony fucks get their shit kicked in). If he "fails" a loop like that, Clown will slaughter Subaru over, and over, and over again for abusing his power that "should" be used to bring back Clowndick's MILFy Waifu.

>pastebin
Nice general fags

Honestly, that would be the fucking bomb. Imagine the last episode with that huge reveal, and then when you buy the blu-rays you get that special AU OVA.

She gets to read the whole library.

if they want money than they should do it

Where can I buy the light novel from? already tried cdjapan, don't have it

Yes. but Loli is Loli and this is Japan we're talking about here.

it depends, if you have a credit card, get them on honto or amazon jp

you can buy the whole set here
honto.jp/netstore/pd-book_27418202.html