DACA is perfect for Trump

he'll have these beaners voting republican for the next 100 years and establish a one-party state to MAGA forever

Only 20% of Hispanics voted for Trump tho.

that's before DACA, bro

just wait and see him getting 88% in 2020

It is not happening ever. Has this lessen ever been learned from the 1980s? no.

Trump is ourguy tho, he knows what he's doing, jsut trust him user

This is neo-Shareblue strat. Push Trump supporters into accepting progressive politics in the name of being pro-trump

The truth is beaners want an easy life so they will vote Democrat

repeating any stupid things boomers did in my lifetime is just more nails int he coffin. we need a purge. fuck amnesty and fuck everybody. never going to get a leg up

Not these ones, they have proved they are capable of assimilating by contributing to the economy and not taking welfare

So everyone on Sup Forums is happy Trump is working with the democrats on the debt ceiling, immigration, and health care now then?

no

>says the man that turned California blue

It's not a shareblue thread you fucking newfag redditor. The OP is making a statement on Trump's stupid attitude towards DACA. If you can't tell he's being ironic then you should lurk more or kys.

>this delusion again

this is shilling horseshit FUCK YOU NIGGERS AND FUCK DACA YOU NEED TO GO BACK

>that quote

What a retard. If current demographic trends continue, I predict Latinos will be democrats until they become a plurality, then they'll probably form a La Raza party. I predict the platform will include communism since spics seem to love it even though they can't flee their countries fast enough, and probably mandatory death camps for blacks and non-catholics.

On the bright side they'll probably persecute the shit out of Muslims. On the extremely kekworthy side a few of them will probably start agitating for a "return" to their Moorish roots in retaliation and become hardline Islamists hell bent on fighting their Catholic brethren.

Damn, I never realized how much I wanted this until I typed it out just now

>neo-Shareblue

OP was satirical today, retards still don't get it lol.

Keep repeating the same mistakes. I'm off this train.
1-term lame duck. Fuck the traitor.

this learn from past mistakes OP

>neo-Shareblue
can pol get any more retarded?
this, and they're natural conservatives to book

Fuck all spics

Civic nationalism wins again! Shadily fellow pedes

>It's shilling. No, it's the truth.
It's neither, it's satire dumbfucks. This place is so infested with redditors and paranoiacs that people can't even understand what satire is anymore.

How come California isnt a conservative paradise?

Ill wait

>once i teach these subhumans the wonders of milton friedman, they'll vote for me
>30 years later
>why aren't they voting for me yet? i know, i'll get 3 million more of them legalized! that'll show them!

They're still gonna vote Democrats bruh. Believe me.

>t. L.Bean Jumper

I'm only gonna say this once, but you people who think blacks and spics will vote for you if they're thrown some bones have a fundamental misunderstanding of IQ. The media will always be shilling for their causes and portraying them as victims of the right because they have a vested interest in the population being dumber. Since they are dumber, they are especially susceptible to that sort of propaganda and most will never come around to your way of thinking because of it. There may be some high-IQ ones who see through the brainwashing but they are on the upper end of the bell curve. You will never command the majority of their electorate in any meaningful way no matter what you do for them. The media will convince them that you are the reason they live in squalor and the reason for their kids getting shot.

satire? dude thats a real quote.

Shilling for a Reagan quote like that one is definitely satire.

the messaging has been bad, but Trump is the master of communication and will show them whats true and whats fake

Not possible when you have the corporate media cabal controlling the flow of information. Low IQ people are very susceptible to the brain washing.

this is why only Trump can do it