I think I'm fucked

I think I'm fucked.

I got on a bus today after work. I sat next to my friend and talked bullshit for a while. I said I wanted to get a MAGA hat that said "Make Memes Dank Again". Pretty normie shit. Nothing particularly offensive. My friend then got a Facebook message from a girl he knows who happens to be a few rows behind us. She tells him there's this guy behind us that took a photo of us and posted it to WhatsApp or something. At the next stop this fucking guy gets up and leaves the bus. My mate says "What a fucking freak" pretty loudly as this guy leaves. This creeper is short, balding, fat and has glasses. My mates explains wtf happened because I'm oblivious.

Now I worried that guy is gonna declare me something and try and get me fired for talking about Trump hats. I almost kinda hope he's a pervert and not some insane leftist. I'm genuinely scared.

Shit lad. You're fucked. I'd just quit your job now before the left starts doxing you.

Firing someone over political opinions as opposed to actual work ethic shouldn't be possible imo, and the guy looks Jewish so eh, he'll probably bitch to his family or something and not do anything

but you post that pic? you're full of shit and this is a pic related thread

I lit just got this pic from some meme page on Facebook.

hehe you guys are such fucking cowards

>I said I wanted to get a MAGA hat that said "Make Memes Dank Again"
You sound Reddit as fuck.

>I said I wanted to get a MAGA hat that said "Make Memes Dank Again".
Hope he exposes you desu

Hire a lawyer and sue for wrongful termination if that happens. In the meantime though, try and find a pair of balls.

Stop overreacting ffs.

Fucking hypochondriacs these days.

Kek

>I almost kinda hope he's a pervert and
Your trips are unworthy of even one jewish finger nail.

>I almost kinda hope he's a pervert and not some insane leftist. I'm genuinely scared.
Look at how your alternative is such a iece of immoral disgusting shit, out of all the plans one could formulate you go and figure you prefer a pervert (to what extent perverts have even had sexual intercourse with dead bodies) and when it comes to the insane leftist, by what means is the leftist insane, and of danger? Or just mentally insane but law abiding? Is he/she of moral stature?

>I said I wanted to get a MAGA hat that said "Make Memes Dank Again"

You deserve to be fucked

>having non government approved political opinions in 2017

you're fuckin done m8

probably just a creep honestly. I've had a giant very loud racist rant about how race is culture and the future of america to my father and we went by like 6(ish) non-whites and they either acted like they heard nothing or looked ashamed. Saying something autistic like "dank memes", isn't going to get you fired brah

He was probably from here you stupid faggot.

>I think I'm fucked.
>I'm genuinely scared.
Does the concourse of the nature of your situation not have a way of progressive advancing, considering when you wonder how this or what to do if that and you say either you die, or you this and that before you lose by death at the peak of the eternal end of what you deem the life experience of your existence.

You saying that is like a tampered kid who pushed a boy 2 grades younger for saying an opinion yet it's not even in person but anonymou logically you literally couldn't figure out the plan to ensure the procedure of the fate of the poster behind his internet connection and digital input traveled data source to even know for sure with your own eyes what you think this individual deserves.

Hey, kinda thinks alot, can kinda type a lot sorta knows alot.
Alright?

>I got on a bus today after work.
Your poorfag life is fail.

I use yamakas as coffee filters!
I have a stack of eight makes the coffee kosher tastes great!

Hey, don't insult the poor you scumbag if I were to measure your heart on a scale while it were generating blood though if leaks to a golden bowl underneath would it float as a feather is the light in there?

Your intellect is equivalent to someone on the short bus but yet you might just have some talent if you get off this fuckin site or post threads sparking the synapses in the brains of these idiots, waking them up!

>Implying anyone other than a pol/tard knows or cares what a dank meme is

You are such a pussies, how can he get your fired with photos of the back of your head you dumb ass?

Just wait for him to upload the pictures here, then ask him yourself.

Coffee mates aren't true mates but rather an impulse of corporate sonata in the grand scheme of things. Such things don't even register on a metaphysical level and almost always produce a spark of synapsal discourse with their own sub-propaganda become hard coded into the brain. You post and you post but when we all meet our end and potential rebirth, this will mean nothing to you. In fact, why would anything mean anything to you, if you are nothing but a single consciousness with the illusion of free will along for the ride, thinking his decision was truly his, but never fully understanding that such things are not true. As I am the eagle and you are my bear, take these analogies and try

>when we all meet our end and potential rebirth,
>if you are nothing but a single consciousness
>the illusion of free will along for the ride,
> thinking his decision was truly his, but never fully understanding that such things are not true. As I am the eagle and you are my bear, take these analogies and try

You are one cringy fuck you know that? I mean I think we all can damn well figure out between the lines of your multiple sentence nit fragment diarrhea digital particles!

You should be able to see your own fault within your post. You wouldn't want to be one of the walking essences of fault would you?

>Coffee mates aren't true mates
Could be, could be just associates, could be just to gain perspective of people in life, could be a whole arrange of various types of things in regards to the perspective of the many ways of animated humans out here.

Hahahaha enjoy getting fired from the box making factory for being an edgy faggot

Even funnier that you had to yell freak like some assblasted woman

I am what I perceive I am and I am the definer of my world, I define you as an imbecile. A true warrior walks the path and can sense when Some thing is amiss, and perhaps a poet would try and understand this but you are no Warrior and you are no Poet. You are tapped into the global cypher but not into he global consciousness, which only a few can achieve such noble feets. You believe in perspective, but there is no perspective besides one's olm. Interpretation can mean the difference between a global conspiracy or a silent moonlit walk alongside the shores. You are a psuedospiritualintellectual and I can tell by the way you talk the talk, but yet to not walk the walk. A true goof, as one man has whisked to you before. A scrap of "cringe" as one may say, but can you just as easily look into the mirror and say naught? I can.

So you're saying that if I take pictures of random people, they will get paranoid and chimp out and will stop doing whatever it is they think they did wrong?

And I thought my cellphone was just for sneaking upskirts and taking photos of fat assed Latinas in yoga pants....