Did they lobotomize him in prison?

Did they lobotomize him in prison?

why else you think he became a female?

They should have publicly executed that faggot.

Emoji level: CRITICAL MASS

Is there a bigger picture of her? She looks cute in that twitter pic.

What the fuck
The wealthy pay the most taxes and most of the countries taxes
MOST OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY DOESN'T PAY TAXES

Unironically, more likely than not

I imagine him being broken like Winston in the last few pages of 1984

Something lilke that.

But his PFC should have repaired itself in the first couple days.

CIA fucked him up hard

>sharing of responsibility
I'm pro-taxation and all but only a woman could think that responsibility existing makes it everyone's responsibility

This.
Most people get everything and more back in tax returns.
Only the wealthy pay tax in america.

>take a picture in secret submarine
>go to prison
>become insane
>start acting woman
>get pardoend
>now he writes his insane shit on twitter

So so sad that this happened to him. I'm sure he was a decent young man once.

This. They broke everything that made him who he was as a person, shattered his mind, and, if I had to guess they apparently have remade him by showing him Cher's twitter account

he types like teenage girls when theyre passive aggresively arguing with all the emojis

Can we agree NO tax on your first $1 million of income. Then 50% on everything above that?

>Then 50% on everything above that?
No way faggot

Manning only looks good at certain angles.
Not really. He was starting to show signs of instability even before the leaks, but his superiors ignored it for whatever reason. Never should have been deployed in the first place.

The wealthiest 1% pay 50% of the taxes.

>the wealthy believe that taxation is theft
>they don't pay taxes

he is a fucking retard, the wealthy pay more taxes than anyone else

>her
Please stop encouraging it.

Americans already pay 40% tax on everything they earn above $400k

Would ISIS throw him off a building or sell him into sexual slavery?

They completely fucked his head and then let him loose on the public to make people second-guess their acceptance of transgenderism.

ground breaking logic
maybe they should spend an equivalent percentage of their net income instead of an arbitrary rate

> Taxation isn't theft
> If your don't want to pay taxes we'll make you
> Literally theft

does this guy actually go out in public? i'm amazed that he's still alive

the fact people say that he wasn't a traitor is mindblowing. it's objectively traitorous. whether it was justified or not is up to everybody else to decide.
but yes, they should have shot this faggot square in the head.

cant wait til bradley is shot dead

>Him

likely he's just always been retarded

yea go browse his twitter it is a mess

he weren't too bright to start with, methinks.

Can you believe Harvard was about to let this mentally ill freak teach this kind of retardation in political science courses?

My family has been dirt poor blue coar workers in this country for 400 years and proud of it and I've never had two dimes to run together. Taxation IS theft.

>Harvard Fellow

He's a girl now. That's what girls do, right?

>only the wealthy believe taxation is theft
>they don't pay taxes

I actually agree that the rich avoid taxes. However, why would the rich care about taxes if they pay none? You make no sense Manning.

The people who care are the people who pay, the people shafted both by the do-nothing poor and the wealthy elites.

If only there was some kind of flat tax without loopholes we could employ.

>The wealthy pay the most taxes and most of the countries taxes

Proportionally they pay less than the working class and middle class. This is because they use kike financial advisors that shield their earnings and find "creative" ways to bookkeep most of the profits out of the profit margin, thus leaving nothing to tax.

You're living in a world that has so much wealth concentration we're reaching feudal levels. And you applaud because you're an imbecile. Wages have been stagnant adjusted for inflation since the 1970s.

This is why you don't own a house and struggle to even find a job. The only reason you feel better off is that you have cheap shit, courtesy of decades of exporting manufacturing to the third world. What you don't get is that this hasn't improved your situation in life.

Because like all poor people you're amazed by the iPhone in your pocket; glued shut disposable technology. You wouldn't know what the word "asset" meant if you looked it up.

So the rich grow ever richer year by year. Until it all falls apart. But don't worry, by that time you'll be so surrounded by the niggers and poos the elites imported you'll be busy fighting a race war instead of beheading those responsible.

>people think that guy became a tranny by choice
probably one of the most common mkultras there is

This is what MK-ULTRA looks like kids.

I think the poor son of a bitch got exposed to some experimental chemical weapon or some shit. They made up the spy shit so they could spin the "yeah he's a faggot now so we let him go" do you think they'd really let a traitor go like that? They fucked him up beyond all recongnition then released him into the world.

people who use that many emoticons need to be purged in a oven

where you under the impression that this mental piece of shit was sane before it started wearing lipstick? However, he isn't completely wrong here. You don't get to take advantage of the benefits of a society without giving back, beautifying it and making it a better place. The problem is most tax spending these days are squandered, stolen, misappropriated and not functioning properly without corruption. Small government is best but some robber baron wild west utopia is not something we can return to.

90% of the US income tax comes from the top 50%. 25% comes from the 1% alone.