An Shoji in .hack

What 'turned' her to that life style, was it her father or Subaru?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeOsahbBZ7U
youtube.com/watch?v=2D1ruqQC8WA
youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-0XASP1-I&index=19&list=RDf0WPQICEclg
youtube.com/watch?v=PUrU0gu2mN0&index=10&list=PLD6E707FF962B13E6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU ARE HERE ALONE AGAIN

hmm?

does anyone know?

it was her father, cause he abused her.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeOsahbBZ7U

KEY OF TWILIGHT UNDER THE MOON

he did

i mean just look at those eyes...

She only met Subaru in the series and met her in RL after she woke up from the coma. It was mainly the father that made her like that but the death of her mother, bullying and a lack of self-esteem and trust surely had a part in that as well.
She accepted herself and others after SIGN and got a new life as Bear's adopted daughter.

is she a 'fem' or 'butch' tho

>butch

Does she look like a butch to you? Tsukasa was girly as fuck too.

This is one of those few series where I really want to know what became of all of them 5 or 10 years later. Most of the characters had some issues in real life but we barely got any other info and no afterword or anything. I like to think that An and the others are still friends, but knowing .hack they probably just lost contact with each again other after some time.

These people are incapable of stable relationships.

If I remember correctly, one of the .hack novels does have a few epilogue stories, but not nearly that lng after the story's done however. And I only remember what became of An and Subaru (whose real name was Mari, I think?).

Liminality had fantastic music.
youtube.com/watch?v=2D1ruqQC8WA

From what I remember, most .hack characters end up quitting video games and getting on with real life. Most relationships break apart.

Aside from a few IRL crazy fucks, I guess.

Yeah, it was Zero. But there is just one volume, sadly and it was never translated. The only thing I know is that Subaru (Mariko or whatever her RL name is) had a "date" with An some month or so later but that they haven't seen each other often. I think the LN takes place half a year later than the end of Sign.

that really sucks. :c

which ones do you know?

rip thread

The series was always a bit more realistic than usual manga/anime stories so yeah. Haseo/Sora never quit but he's an exception, like Ginkan as well.

Maybe she was born like that?

Well, folks like Haseo are special cases, they're drawn to the game like moths to a flame, hell if a MMO had something like AIDA or Morgana and was made by a crazy old coot that wanted to create a virtual daughter with a dead poet and all the baggage that came along with it I'd be obsessed with it too.

This. Me too. Not to mention that Za Warudo was always full of secrets and legends or (wandering) A.I.s and all that stuff. It would be fucking awesome discussing this shit in forums and sharing the hints you've found with others in order to unveil the mysteries.

YOU WILL CRY ALL ALONE
youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-0XASP1-I&index=19&list=RDf0WPQICEclg

I still wished they had made more...

youtube.com/watch?v=PUrU0gu2mN0&index=10&list=PLD6E707FF962B13E6

This is sooo good.

awesome ty user

I'm missing shit like .hack, there's lots of MMO stuff nowadays but none that play up the mystery aspect like .hack used to do.

The Cathedral is the best lost ground, I love so much that place along with the music in every game.

i don't know about the other series but sign characters pretty much kept with eachother (although shoji quit the game)

I liked the waterfalls better, you could even sit there in G.U. if I remember right.

This, .hack is surely a masterpiece, the animes/games with the theme of MMO is a shit near .hack.

I like the waterfalls too, is my 2nd favorite place in the game. I never knew that can sit in there, I never tried this when I played.