Archived?

Fuck, I should have gone for
#BoobsShavedwin
for extra extra effect.

That guy is an American Hero.

Wat

In the off-chance you haven't seen it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Suka4wunGhU
Pretty much Brooke Baldwin pretending to be offended by boobs, because she's a woman.

>as a woman, I-
>BOOBS. I believe in BOOBS

This guy is pretty cool

Women really do ruin everything.

And I like the other guy jumping in as if he was personally commenting on HER tits and not just tits in general.

Also, this is gonna make CNN have a to dig themselves out of yet another hole.
twitter.com/10_gop/status/908818481449177088

And wait a sec isn't this chick the "who is this Four Chan??" retard hole?

Hahahh this is fucking great.

The nigger and that dumb cunt need to both hang.

So offended she wrote an article on CNN.com about it:

archive.is/nMtJo

>I quickly felt myself turning red -- getting irritated and angry. My mind was racing. My face, I could tell, was incredulous. In the thick of it all, I could see my other guest, Keith Reed, was equally aghast.

PS YOU CAN'T ARCHIVE IT NORDFAGGOT BECAUSE I ALREADY GOT THE ARCHIVE LINK SO SUCK MY AMERICAN PECKER

anyone know if Brooke does bukakke? If not, she should.

>PS YOU CAN'T ARCHIVE IT NORDFAGGOT BECAUSE I ALREADY GOT THE ARCHIVE LINK SO SUCK MY AMERICAN PECKER
Good for you amerifriend.

The negro playing the fucking sexist card, what a joke. He probably smacked some ho on da ass on the way to the elevator.

>OMG DID YOU JUST SAY BEE DOUBLE O BEE S ON LIVE TV????
Fucking CNN niggers lol

TWO BOOBS

wtf the black guy looks cgi

I AM A WOMAN. AND I AM OFFENDED THAT YOU SAID YOU LOVED BOOBS. WOW! CIS MALE SCUM

Yeah, also, the woman who said
>evan evan evan, can we get a fact check on that

its almost like all three of them have boobs

>thinking CNN niggers will let actual niggers in their studios

It's like CNN niggers don't realize in the current year men have boobs too

THE ANATOMY THAT I PUBLICLY DISPLAY IS PRIVATE, BOYS

They would have been praising him if he said he liked cock, and talking about how they support fags in the industry or some shit.

this is rape

#Brookeback Mountain
Holy fuck, I now realize why people enjoy hashtags so much, coming up with them is fucking hilarious.

BANULD JUMPF

Ah jesus fuck based nordbro strikes anyway. Thats my sides done for the day.

pamela brown is way better

Lmao he's going on like it's nothing and these people are fucking triggered. The disgusted look at that niggers face, why do we put monkeys in suits?

Cnn was so unprepared.

We have found their weakness.

They are for transgenders, homosexuals and transvestite drag queens and man boy love ...but they go off the rail becasue a man said he loved boobs.

NOW WE KNOW HOW TO ATTACK THEM.

That's what irritates me the most.

Any leak nudes or body?

It seriously looks and sounds like he's saying booths. Why do yanks talk like such retards?

So can we collect examples of Brooke Baldwin objectifying men? I think the normies need to know

Idk, but I think they'll look better with their heads sawed clean off.

Benign heterosexual statements are now outrageous in JewVision

Are you deaf? He very clearly pronounced both "b"s.

>Australians think we talk like fucking retards.

How dare you mention these huge tits that are on full display live on air everyday as a marketing pitch well known and rampant in the industry sir!!!!

Him: Stupid bitch fell for it. Here come the twitter followers.

10 years ago his comment would have been laughed off as the testosterone comment made from the funny sports broadcaster.

Why are there no pics of her yet.

the nigger afraid to say boobs

l m a o

This man is fucking stupid. And his jokes are unfunny. HAHA MUH PENIS I LIKE BOOBS I AM A MAN I LIKE BEER AND I AM FARTING AND BURTING

>This man is fucking stupid. And his jokes are unfunny.
Yet CNN and token black guy still pretend to be offended.

He's not making a joke he just says he likes the 1st amendment and boobs. It's the cunt anchor and the nigger who are so fucking sensitive she has to actually shut down the interview.

He wanted to say ASSSSSSSS

But we couldn't have Boobs and ASSSSS on a live TV show now, could we

it's lame but they treat it like hate speech these days

just a decade ago jimmy kimmel hosted the man show which is exactly that kind of stuff. but now he has to complain about drumpf every day on TV

No, it was shitty joke. Why did he mentioned his boobslove? I think that it is just impolite and ill-timed. Maybe I am too conservative, but I think that it is not good speech

youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4
This would never ever fly today, especially not with Kimmel

He miscalculated his audience for sure. In another setting, people just laugh and get over it, but he didn't realize he was talking to the SJW liberal race-baiting center of the world known as CNN.

She's so fucking hot man, if she were interviewing me, it would have to be a tight shot because I'd be jerking off so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=FtyXgI-YotU
This whole show

We get it. We know slavshits are niggers who hate boobs and love anal sex.

It's really hilarious how women consider being objectified as the worst thing in the whole world.

>I love freedom of speech and boob
>censor this heathen!

Yeah it does speak for itself you nigger

Jimmy Kimmel really made a name for himself when he found Adam Carolla.

>Two things that have never let me down. Free speech and boobs ;)

STOP OBJECTIFYING ME

What's wrong with loving boobs?

Fucking CNN...

Does this bitch even have boobs? Maybe she's jelly?

They should try being totally ignored and expendable like a man for a day.

I don't think she is proud of her puppies. More of a leg gal.

ahahahaaha what a fuckin goofball. Totally wants her titties and couldnt help himself

>The thing is -- this is not okay. Speaking to women like this is unacceptable. It is 2017. Why is this even happening?

Threadly reminder:
CNN's Brooke Baldwin is /our girl/

is our autism entering the normie sphere?
are they malfunctioning?

>i think thats why shes angry

whoa chang. your (((australian english))) lesson isn't the way we talk

shes auditioning for BBC, can you blame her?

The worst thing that can happen to a woman is that men stop objectifying her.

Retarded faux-outrage. Leftists retards have fallen to the point where "boobs" is some major insult as if the guy can't fucking state what he likes and believes in.
>(((CNN)))
>(((Time Warner)))
Just never.

And not surprising, Brooke ends up cutting him off, the supplicating white knight (even though he's black.)

She is shocked, shocked by Travis, but she ends up cutting off the other guy. My reading of her face was that she was intrigued by Travis and got sort of disgusted while the other guy was verbally supplicating her.

Also, the reason women accuse men of objectifying, is that sometimes men do it a little, but women do it all the time, to everyone especially other women.

So it's the same thing Democrats do, accusing you of what they are doing.

>Dude says boobs in the middle of making actual points
>OMG I'M LITERALLY TRIGGERED AND WON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE BUT 'BOOBS'

From a site where guys cum on pics:

Pathetic bitch. No surprises from , despite the cringey remark

THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU TO TALK ABOUT BOOBS

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

that niggas house must smell like sardines

>STOP OBJECTIFYING ME

I would never start

I'm happy he said boobs. I'm disappointed that he forced them into the conversation so awkwardly. Dude's an idiot.

First it's "nigger", now it's "boobs". Fucking hell, Brooke.

And that nigger by her isn't helping.

Let's archive that
unvis.it/https://archive.is/nMtJo

She didn't have that much of a problem when Don Lemon did it:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMKrL5epfL4

I would have added something else but he had the right idea.

You're doing it wrong
>leaf
oh, I'm sorry

Only thing women hate more than being ogled is the day it stops

Boobs are never off topic.

Did anybody else think the guy's generally straight face and somber presentation for the rest of the segment was just about the funniest thing?

>Did you just say B double O B S
>Yes boobs, the first amendment and boobs, the two things that have never let me down
I don't know who this guy is, but he's a national treasure now

This dude is awesome. Where has he been all this time? Why have they been keeping him down

Sure enough. But "boobs have never let me down" in the context was retarded and unfunny. It'd be easier to support the guy if he'd said something clever.

>it's 2017
>only women can have boobs
uh....transphobic much Brooke?

lol i fuckin loved the man show. hot women jumping on trampolines in bikinis. was that a real trap at the end of this clip or was it a fake dong?

holy shit shes so fucking hot

those feet

is she married?

i didnt know she has a kid

kek watched this live

Clay Travis is a fucking shitlord. What a champ.

#tittriggered

>not believing in boobs
>a fucking commie

who it is