/Banchou/

Time for the semi regular delinquent thread. Post delinquent manga and cry about lack of scans and anime adaptations.

Dumping the newest acanlated chapter of Bebop High School.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gK_KeEIM
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7535
youtube.com/watch?v=9rraKmslxZw
youtube.com/watch?v=UvOvDtX9SXk
shslscans.tumblr.com/tagged/Bad-Boys-Boogie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also as usual thanks to based HnG for scanlatations.

I need more dank delinquent manga/anime like Cromartie. That stuff killed me when I read it the first time.

Kyou Kara Ore Wa would be what most people recommend since it's delinquent manga with strong gag manga elements.

Although, I think the humour is better in Cromartie High School because of the absurdism. I think overall for me the manga which is the best combination of delinquency and humour is still Angel Densetsu.

Thanks based HnG for bringing BBH back, I knew it would be back one day. Also TL user for working on BR, it really is a complete piece of art like no other delinquent manga I've ever read and also, even if not delinquent thanks for re-picking up Shinjuku Swan.

There's nothing else with that type of humour but I'd say the funniest ones along with it are KKOW and Be-Bop that's being posted right now.

who is the mightiest delinquent in manga and why is it Rindaman

Based delinquent user also posted new chapters for A-bout! and more importantly Bucchigiri. I need my usual delinquent + sports manga fix.

If we're talking about 'realistic' delinquent manga then you are probably right. Otherwise I'm certain no delinquent would be capable of beating Tsurugi Momotaro.

Good shit right there

That's the end of that chapter, waiting for more.

Tempted to speed read this but it's pretty long for something which I might not have much interest. The only reason I read Bremen at all was because it was really short.

I shat on Bremen and then I shat on H2B but surprisingly both of them grew on me just because narcissistic gary stus are very cool to me. So I mean it's a very dumb manga but just reading through all the dumb stuff to arrive at these sort of moments were the MC makes everyone get that face of disbelief and surprise at how awesome and badass he is makes it totally worth it. Weak start though, get's slightly better even though repetitive.

I liked Bremen for the same reason, I don't mind overpowered MCs sometimes. Bremen was actually entertaining right until it went in a totally different direction in the last few chapters (and scan quality went down the toilet).

Crows is the best example of narcisstic Gary Stu done right (well, he might not be a proper Gary Stu since I don't know if Bouya is a self insert of Hiroshi but whatever). I keep re-reading Crows and keep finding it entertaining, honestly one of the best Yankii manga ever.

Bouya has nothing of a Gary Stu in it, he didn't strike me as narcissistic either, he knows he's strong and brags about it but that's really what any proper delinquent does to scare others and bullshit. Have you read KKOW!!? I'd be surprised if not but I'm also surprised you'd think KKOW!! doesn't have the best and most narcissistic main character ever.

Latest chapter of Bucchigiri was fantastic, everyone get on it, thanks again to Delinquent user, although I pray for an upload of his stuff so I can read it elsewhere and not just on Batoto.

Speaking of delinquents and sports manga, I'm going to dump the first chapter of King Golf, which is about an invincible delinquent who learns how to play Golf. Don't think I've ever heard it mentioned in these threads or even on Sup Forums generally. It was published in Weekly Shounen Sunday and started around 2008.

Now that I think about in al of Crows x Worst, Hanaki Guriko is probably the most Gary Stu-ish. And yeah Mitsuhashi is great (and I think he is actually the self insert for Hiroyuki Nishimori, think it mentioned it on an inside cover or back page for on the volumes).

Chartfag is this you again by the way?

I read the fist two chapters of Bucchigiri when the scanlation started out but at this point I'd rather wait for it to get much further, I don't expect it to be very good anyways but I gotta ask, does he really use a different uniform just like that?

Yeah it's me, tell me, How delinquent is King Golf? Like is it delinquent enough for the chart or is it like Slam Dunk, Ahiru no Sora and Real? Also just found about this manga called Wild Life about a delinquent that wants to become a vet, gotta read it though and see how delinquent is it.

Maybe it should be on the chart, the delinquent presence is obvious through the early volumes, later it starts to revolve more around Golf other than the MC. It's a nice little story though, shame only 10 volumes have been done so far though. I like it more than Angel Voice but less than Rookies (obviously).

Also I think Bucchigiri is going to be great, it's baseball delinquents, literally can't go wrong.

Also fucking hell it looks like 16 volumes of Wild Life has been scanlated. Might have to pick it up, wonder a manga about a delinquent who wants to be a doctor exists, that would interest me greatly.

Do I have to watch Cowboy Bebop before reading this? It's been on my backlog for years.

No, you have to read this before watching Cowboy Bebop.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gK_KeEIM

If MU reviews meaning anything then it's shit, it doesn't look all that good by cover alone and synopsis.

>Backed by a fixer who controls the political and economic circles, a high school student, Jinryu Goji, governs his school – Seiun Gakuen. In response, the school authority asks Nagare Zenjiro, a champion of Chinese martial arts who killed his father and was sentenced to a juvenile detention center, to fight Jinryu Goji. The story revolves around combats between the two. The dual develops into extensive conflicts involving high school students nationwide, and eventually leading figures in political and economic circles. The artist represented detailed movements of kung-fu, which was extremely popular at that time.
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7535
You like what you like, and if I weren't lazy I'd do it myself after learning moon, but I just can't fathom how grown men would rather translate stuff about cute girls doing cute things over men hitting each other.

>French people who like Fist Of The North Star and Yankii manga

No surprises here.

Also alternative thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rraKmslxZw

At this point the crippling lack of complete or even mostly done delinquent manga in English is enough to make me pick up anything just for the hell of it.

Ever since I heard of Otokogumi I desperately wanted to read it since it's a delinquent manga with art by Ryoichi Ikegami and I love his art style.

I also oddly really want to read High Teen Boogie after seeing it mentioned in Bakuon Rettou.

Delinquent manga is the best. Popmpadour-kun, Smoke-san and Baseball Bat-senpai makes for a good trio.

Golf really is the most anti delinquent and silly looking sport in the world, thiscombination just loosk ridiculous to me, it just doesn't work man. Baseball and delinquents? Obvious shit everyone in Jap loves baseball. Basketball and delinquents? Like PBaJ. Surfing and delinquents? Historically inaccurate but would make sense. Boxing and delinquents? Match made in heaven. Soccer and delinquents? Poor people sport, obvious combo.But fucking golf? Jesus, what's next bowling delinquents?

How can he see?

King of Golf still around?

He can see our cosmos burn like in Saint Seiya.

>High Teen Boogie
Yeah I also looked that shit up after seeing it in BR. Serious drama Shoujo delinquents gotta be interesting if they're anything like Hot Road.

>Golf really is the most anti delinquent and silly looking sport in the world

Exactly the reason why I like it. I pretty much read the whole thing in 2 days instead of revising for exams because I got into it.

I don't why this post made me think of it but is anyone watching Diamond Is Unbreakable this season? Nice to see some delinquent shit animated once in a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=UvOvDtX9SXk

Think scans are dead.

Man, Hot Road was so good. Like, incredibly so.

RINDAAAAAAAAA

This chapter (and the couple before it) was one of the reasons why I really like Crows.

Bucchigiri can be downloaded here, user:

shslscans.tumblr.com/tagged/Bad-Boys-Boogie

That's the end of that. Golf and delinquency is a weird combination but it worked out here I thought. It's obviously a shounen battle kind of manga but it does some nice stuff when it gets to the actual Golf contests between characters, a tense atmosphere is always very well presented in it.

how delinquent is it though? chart material or not.

Probably yeah.

the art looks so shit.

It is more of a sports manga at times but the fact that the MC is a delinquent is always brought up, especially when he's facing off against rich kids from posh schools and that.

Yeah it isn't great, does the job though.