I'm actually surprised by how good this shit came out to be

i'm actually surprised by how good this shit came out to be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoCwUzbkfdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised by how mediocre it is.
Not even so bad it's good like a Guilty Crown.

I love my animu with great art and animation, but why this one feels so bland and generic eventhough I've got what I'm supposed to love?

It's shit

For all its attempts to go for the 10/10, it's just falling flat. There's been no substance to anything but the visuals have still been pretty stunning.

It's like recent kyoani, pretty to look at but ultimately forgettable.

>but the visuals have still been pretty stunning.

>cleverly selected scenes
I see what you did there senpai.

One way or another this shows gonna end up a train wreck

Shut up Car-
>no img
Oh, I guess that was funny.

Guilty Crown got shitty premier,
Oh I just met this slut, I dunno know what I can do but I gonna save the slut (blocking giant bullets from robot)
Other hand, KnK got badass premier, best of this season, especially that Re:Zero edgy just like diarrhea level

>KnK got badass premier, best of this season,
Sup MAL

KnK suppose go with old tradition hot blood anime used to be, not some edgy shit just to satisfy otaku's fantasy

The only good episode was the second one.

>Other hand, KnK got badass premier, best of this season, especially that Re:Zero edgy just like diarrhea level
>KnK suppose go with old tradition hot blood anime used to be
Try writing in English next time.

I don't mind hot blooded anime, I just despise poorly written ones.
The dialogues make no sense, it's cringe worthy.
The action is good but is horribly paced by awkward moments where the characters got to speak and show some personality and/or character development.

I think it's a pretty good action with nice visuals.
The plot is lacking but I can overlook it.

Well lucky you.

Am I truly blessed that I can enjoy a show?

It's great so long as you don't watch past episode 2.

no, just retarded

It's not great, but I don't hate it. The incredibly dumb characters and the BLARGH KABANERI thing gets to me, but I'm only watching it because I have fun with the action, so It's not the worst thing ever. Still like it more than Attack on Titan in any case.

That speaks a lot for Sup Forums

>can't even capitalise sentences
You might have brain problems.

oh no! my honor! must harukiroi!

Actually mediocre is a pleasant surprise. Like the show is actually watchable past it's first couple episodes which was a lot more than I was expecting. I don't think it's gods gift to anime like Sup Forums seems to for whatever reason, but it's certainly servicable enough and the staff Sawano aside have kept their worst tendencies mostly in check up to the halfway point.

>poorly written ones
Still better than most Zombie movies, then the plot just start to unfold at Episode 5 and what we get? "Oh my gawd, moonman a shit, too much drama!"

you just post from your mobile phone from work while your wife's husband fucks your wife's son

This escalated quickly

>no plot
>bland characters
>annoying commoners
>overused tragic backstory
>stills everywhere
>OST that's just rinse and repeat of earleir Sawano works
>Mumei going full retard
>giant monster made out of kabane all of a sudden

>giant monster made out of kabane all of a sudden
So you expect the anime just tell you the whole story in one episode?
>annoying commoners
Pretty realistic, just like Sup Forums

KyoAni fags still ass hurt that WIT has surpassed their meme studio?

the full OST is GOAT

This guy seems pretty buttfrustrated To cherry pick scenes like an autist in an attempt to say the show doesn't look good.

>So you expect the anime just tell you the whole story in one episode?
Even if it would be explained eventually, the damage has already been done.

>literally no real theme tying together the narrative, it's just empty popcorn film garbage
>story is paper thin, no depth
>budget ran out after the third episode and now it's mostly STILLS STILLS STILLS STILLS
>characters all act like brainless headless chickens

The only good thing about this dreck is the character designs.

Let's be real, it's still not better visually than a Kyoani show. Just because it has its moments doesn't mean it's that good.

Comparing studios to Kyoani is stupid anyways, because Kyoani doesn't work the same way as the rest of the industry.

that's what dim masses eat up

Oh fuck me please really Sup Forums. Mods need to close this thread right now

Too much attempt at character development. Would have been ALOT better if the majority of the show played off of distrust for one another instead of a happy go lucky collective theme.

That's why Episode 1 and 2 were the only good ones. Also main character has barely had a decent fight scene. Given his frame and theme I would have thought he would be a very brawly fighter given his new powers but he seems to struggle with most fights.

It's not like it's bad or anything, it's perfectly serviceable but I can't help but feel that this is a very "let's take a bunch of things that were popular and put it in one show-instant sales" kind of gig. Seems a little manipulative

>"They're just dirty Kabane!"
>Save them.
>"Maybe they aren't all that bad."

>Kill lady who had turned, something the soldiers wouldn't have hesitated to do in episode 1.
"She was pregnant, you monster! They're just Kabane after all."
>Save them.
>"Maybe they aren't so bad."

>Loli makes a suggestion about dead dog that they think might be cruel.
>"How dare you! I hate you now."
>"They're just Kabane after all."

It's like every on this train has alzheimer's.

>So you expect the anime just tell you the whole story in one episode?
The problem is that the story is not really going anywhere and there's only like 5 episodes left

Are people really pretending this show looks good? Did you watch past the 1rst episode?

Serious question where the fuck did this love for WIT suddenly come from? It feels like everybody thinks they only made Attack on Titan and this and then somehow ignored the shows that nobody cared about inbetween. Where is this "hurr based Wit studio" even coming from? This isn't like Trigger where they actually had a legacy so there's a reason for studio shitposting, Wit made like one popular thing and then some lame shit inbetween then and now

>Still better than most shows of the season

What's wrong with it?

(you) look like a speedwatcher

Dropped after episode 1. What kind of virus recess like that?

Better than shit like Bakuon or Pan de Peace maybe.

It's anime, user. It's not real.

It's gonna end and it's not adapted by WhiteFox, so is already better than Re:Zero.

It being better than most Zombie movies doesn't mean it's good.
It just means most Zombie movies are shit.

I'm referring to the animation. Can you really call a series that's riddled with stillshots and shit animation,with the occasional nicely animated scene,"well animated"?

Seriously,go back and look at some of the episodes,especially the later ones.

And i'm saying this while i enjoy watching it.

>Dropped
>after episode 1
>not applying the 3 episode rule to every show

There's a couple of stills every episode, like every other anime ever.
The animation is good when it needs to be, which is during the actual action parts.

It's better than AOT so far. Sup Forums will complain about anything unless it's got fanservice. Or if it's popular.

>3 episodes rule
Memes are not rules.

That's exactly how I feel about it. I'm having fun with the show, but you have to be delusional to genuinely think this is what a "well animated" show looks like.

It looks alright for what it is, it's functional and has its moments, but that's it.

>loli
>strongest character
I can tell when I won't like shit.

You're right. You actually don't have the right to judge anything if you haven't watched the whole thing.

Just go ahead and watch Big Order. It will be AOtS for sure. It's got that siscon you like.

>Doubting the GOAT
Your own fault user

this could have been a decent zombie anime, had the loli bitch not killed all the hype in the early episodes

>All those reviews of separated chapters in movie trilogies
>All those revies of manga chapters
All BTFO because of this comment. Thank you user.

3 episodes rule applies when you want to decide whether you're going to drop something or not. The first episode is almost never enough to judge whether it's going to be good or not. That is why the "rule" exists.

I was enjoying the time that I forgot that show existed.
You ruined it for me.

this
It got stupid after the third time.

>Order users have the ability to grant their wishes with their special powers called Orders. Eiji Hoshimiya is responsible for the Great Destruction that happened exactly ten years ago because of his wish, which is why he refuses to use his power. When the transfer student Rin Kurenai makes a move on him and kidnapped his sister, Eiji's life as an Order user begins.
NAH TAHNKS

Nah, I just don't have the attention-span of a child.

Why waste animation on fucking peasants, nitpicker-kun?

It's just the snk of the year, most people hated it because they knew it would spawn shit like this

peasant-chan lives matter

>he isn't watching Big Order
I almost feel sorry for you.

Shitposting and falseflagging because it's on the top of preorder. If it was lower than it would constantly shat on

The original comment tells me otherwise.

Or more like they are just fucking ungrateful peasants?

>i'm actually surprised by how good this shit came out to be
It's fucking surprising how we've got a competent MC that's not a edgelord.

In fact, how often do we have a MC that's both badass and moe?

Mumei is cute too I guess.

Well I'll feel sorry for you instead for watching it order to make up for it

what the fuck was this about
I've forced myself to watch it all but the part where she gets preggers and the next episode we don't hear anything about it just made me reconsider dropping it

Not enough to waste time on animating them

Don't drop it user. Where else will you see best girls get pregnant on the battlefield? You're missing out.

>white edge on the side
How do people seriously not know how to take screenshots?

Fujoshis are here, abandon thread.

Not sure how. Everything I said actually happened. Trying to attack me isn't furthering your argument any.

nice falseflagging, insecure faggot

I'm sure I would've liked it if I was still in highschool

For starters, only one person said "They are Kabane after all"
Everything else is just you making a meme out of thin air

I hope they drop Snake off the train in the next episode.

Idiot putting things in the little habanero. Mumei needs a hug now.

They can make gorgeous shows/movies. Hal was beautiful, Empire of Corpses was too.
I can always appreciate their effort to make "the next big show" and staying ambitious constantly. Yeah they've fallen short but they actually already have a pretty diverse library of shows.

2 big hits already(with what looks like another on the way) and they've only been a studio for 3 years.

Their next show is already looking sakuga too youtube.com/watch?v=CoCwUzbkfdk

>assuming the peasants aren't ignorants
Yeah, sure. Exactly as you write it.

The whole train has flipflopped on their opinion of the Kabaneri several times. That's the point I'm making.
>making a 'meme'
Excuse me if I'm triggering you and your inability to handle criticism.

Kabaneri won't do more than 10k average, that's not a big hit.

>The whole train
2 or 3 peasants talking isn't "the whole train".

That's not their next show. That's a pilot film/fake trailer for an OVA series.

You really are missing the bigger picture here, the opinion flipping represents the 2 of you arguing and when the coin lands we will know which one of you takes is from behind (courtesy of the other one)
I didn't watch the show

>Entire train
>3 peasants mad at mumei
The show sucks but this isn't the kind of faults the show has.
The peasants also are ignorant about Ikoma saving them on ep 2.

>Have steam guns that kills the monsters you're fighting

>Make close-range weapon that kills the monster you're fighting
>Thinks it is a great a idea.

Norf Norf

We'll see, the show jumps around from episode to episdoe in rankings. Not expecting no where near SnK levels but could easily see it doing better than the 10k mark stalker has it at.

Excuse me. Their next project. But it's still something they're hoping becomes a hit. Which it probably will since it's being bundled with the newest manga volumes

What the fuck is a steam gun?

A gun that shoots steam