Theoretically, how would one close the CIA?

Theoretically, how would one close the CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy
theunhivedmind.com/news/2017/09/12/us-explodes-after-russian-company-closes-cia-backdoor-embedded-in-all-microsoft-software/
youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't. They have dirt on everyone.

I'd develop an independent operating system and pretend to be schizophrenic. I might go after a few low-level CIA niggers sometimes, but there are bigger fish to fry. I'd build a following and make my move once the "Final Release" is ready

Nice try FBI

Tear it into 1000 pieces and scatter it into the wind.

Disband them with a federal act?

better men have tried

this, if someone could have, they would have by now.
but hey i could use a job nsa.

You'd have to shut off their clandestine income streams. It would end up looking like a civil war, because the CIA are all psychotics who would start murdering people because they think they're in charge

Find the funding mechanisms for the black projects, expose them, and close them.

I'm NSA.

I have come to the understanding that those who wish to impose communism have yet to work a day in their lives. My life's goal is to hunt you faggots. You have been warned. Please make my job easier by the way, I do not even use a proxy for this shit hole. I cannot wait to meet you.

literally nuke it

nice try mossad

You have to decapitate them.
Kill some people.
Kill drug lords. Watch them and kill their CIA handlers too.
Kill their police agents. Strongarm their chess pieces.
You're going to have to play hardball and be prepared for retaliation.
Try to find defectors and when you do watch their every move.
Good luck NSA bro. You're going to need it.

knew it, i think that constitutes a job offer.

You walk in and say "You're all fired"

Sometimes you don't need an elaborate solution. Just action.

>Taking the Terry pill

if by "fired" you mean firing at them, then yes

shut up, soon all schizoposters will be binned

Can't the bresident do that?

Not today CIA, go away NSA

Only real answer itt

Still have to deal with scattered operatives wanting revenge though

Through main force. Certain parts of the CIA cannot be dealt with at all except with military violence. Other parts, eg, map readers, can be folded into the DIA or the NSA.
Literal Machiavellianism. You must acquire military and political power, without getting caught or being taken seriously (not as hard as it sounds, this is the CIA we're talking about here, and their Langley headquarters has been successfully attacked by, of all people, Pakis), strike hard without warning or remorse, oh and as all this is happening you have to make sure the rest of the government knows what side you're on.
Alternately we can maintain and ramp up pressure through activism, memes, creating discomfort at town hall meetings, teaching people as much as possible about CIA uselessness, and "piefacing." There was an ex-CIA scumbag at Harvard who was somehow overlooked by the local radicals who were wetting their panties about pronouns and centennially old statuary. Make ex-CIA scum understand that they are as welcome employment, residence and community-wise as an ex-Al Qaeda or ex-ISIS terrorist.

The cia is fucking crazy and the people who work for it have psychopathic criminal mentalities and they have a hand in a vast international crime network but they really are the president's greatest asset. As dirty as they are, the amount of information they have access to is beyond what you could even imagine.

Good luck. You'd quite literally have to have a (military) coup in order to get rid of the CIA.

Any kind of bureaucratic attempt (limiting powers, dissolving the CIA, etc) to deracinate the CIA will mean you'll end up with a heart attack and a bullet in the back of your skull.

More over, if you manage to survive, it won't end up doing a damn thing. They'll just be acting like jews, pulling strings from behind the curtains.

>they have all the info
Yeah no that's NSA you're thinking of. CIA is literally an international criminal mafia with the resources of a major government to play with. They have never had a good reputation for being able to obtain information and there is no reason to expect that this has changed. CIA admiration and accusations always deal with operations, or, as they might call it, business.

Pretty much this

Here's something:
AP, “Death sentence for CIA shooter,” The Guardian, 24 January 1998, p.16:

A man who shot dead two motorists outside the CIA headquarters because he wanted to make a statement about US interference in Muslim countries was yesterday sentenced to death.

Mir Aimal Kasi, a Pakistani, fired an assault rifle at motorists stuck in morning rush hour traffic exactly five years ago tomorrow. He was arrested last June in Pakistan.

During the trial, witnesses said Kasi stopped his car near a traffic light just outside the gates to the CIA complex in Langley, Virginia…

Kasi did not testify at his trial, but told the judge that his actions were “the result of a wrong policy toward Muslim countries. I don’t expect any justice or mercy from your country or this court.”

Am looking for but not finding the story from about eight years ago where a CIA assassin got into a fight over a parking space at a New England coffee shop.

CIA NIGGERS

NSA CHINKS!

Plz hire me. But you gotta let me smoke weed!

Why would anyone want to shut down the organization that most protects us from oue enemy's?

in principle:
>the president can just shut them down and not let them operate.
>congress can also shut them down.
>the supreme court can declare them illegal and shut them down.

so the CIA is not as big or important as it seems. the office of DCI sits over the CIA and reports to the president, and congress on request.

the CIA is the human intelligence department of intelligence gathering. the CIA works directly with people to get information which is why they are the classic "spy organization." their sister departments are the FBI,NSA,DIA, DEA,DHS, and the respective intelligence organizations of the armed services.

they are called intelligence agencies because their main function, believe it or not, is just to gather information. they however may do it legally (like the FBI) or potentially illegally like the CIA. in a court of the CIA is basically worthless as they "illegally" obtain their information. the FBI is not, as they must legally obtain their information.

this is where the phrase "if it wasn't written down, it never happened." comes from. dualistically it means documentation is necessary for intelligence gathering and is a loop hole they can use to commit "black" operations. "if a tree falls in a middle of a forest, will it make a sound?"

the CIA is human intelegence
the NSA is mostly information technology and media intelligence.
DEA is an outdated group that focuses on drugs and alcohol entering the USA (not domestic).
DHS specializes in breaches of national security.
there are several others including the US treasury but I'll leave that up to you.

[vaguely tired frog stares]

The CIA has better technological capabilities than the NSA, that's been proven with Vault 7 you CIA NIGGER

you're both correct and on 5 new watch lists

they may, I never said they were any good at it.

>NSA: realtime monitoring of everything
>CIA: got some hackers to write them a virus, got business contacts to pollute products and leave backdoors
Yeah no.

strategic assassinations

Undercut the price of street drugs and wait for their shit to get repo'd.

>The CIA has better technological capabilities than the NSA
The difference is the NSA doesn't have to hack anyone. They've already had access.

has anyone ever been contacted by their analyst?

Sure. Who?

You 9/11 Langley and simultaneously leak the identities and covers of all of the agents.

>undercut the price of street drugs
A flood of cheap drugs? That'd be good.

Nothing short of the complete and total collapse of civilization as a whole following a major catastrophe. The CIA as the American organization could dissolve someday, but they have fingers in every pie. Like getting rid of one tumor when the same cancer is already everywhere.

fuck intel.

We'd be a lot less safe if the CIA disbanded. They might be evil occultists, but they do protect us from global threats...threats that they manufacture no less, but regardless they protect us from them..

Not for the CIA's bottom line.

Nice larp, what's your rp name?

why do you guys hate the cia? theyve pretty much fucked every leftist group and degenerate community in this country

Only Poppy knows

only way to get rid of the templars is war at this point

>Theoretically, how would one close the CIA?
one would have to be able to avoid bullets, assassination attempts, and the slanderous media of the political theater run / owned by the CIA.
So the answer is nobody is powerful enough to do this, not even Trump

fertilizer
ignition fuzes
scrap metal/ball barrings

CIA pls go

This is the real problem with the CIA is that they have very little oversight and they have many black programs with no oversight.
The good of this is that we are a whole lot safer as a country with the CIA running their programs, without them we would have had dozens if not hundreds of 9/11's, we would be worse than the UK or Germany with monthly or weekly terrorist attacks.
So, ask yourself, is your privacy worth the safety of your children or loved ones? Would you risk their life to end the CIA?
>inb4 CIA Shill
I'm just a normal citizen who sees the value of the CIA and realizes that they are made up of some of the best and brightest minds in America, but with all good things they have their bad apples that garner advantage of the system and fill it with corruption. We just have to hope that nobody is evil enough to use their power in the CIA to do physical harm on a mass effect to innocent people, and for the most part (Outside of MKUltra) the CIA has not been out to Harm or Spy on regular Americans without provocation or reason. I guess it's just part and parcel with living in the modern age.

the free masons are why everything is what it is today
you are exactly what they want, a lemming
the masons overpopulated the earth and made civilization the way it is today, if they were never around it would be completely different

>Theoretically, how would one close the CIA?
Well first off your implement of the concourse of action based upon the wording of your question is wrong. And your hypothetical scenario explained in the way it is, doesn't give you the path way to be remotely close to "closing" anything of the CIA.

I'd know.

The CIA is like mobsters only worse. I have a distant relative in the cia. He's such an asshole he gets invited to nothing. I haven't seen him in 15 years.

>without them we would have had dozens if not hundreds of 9/11's
The CIA and the FBI were both implicated in failing to share intelligence that would have prevented 9/11. This isn't even a conspiracy theory or something that came out recently, this was in the original 9/11 report.

They're at best incompetent (they clearly haven't gotten much better in 16 since their current set of computer spyware got leaked) and at worst actively creating the threats against American (arming "moderate" Syrian rebels like Al Qaeda who they were also responsible for originally propping up to combat the Soviets in Afghanistan.) Their history is a laundry list of fuck ups and retarded ideas. I think the most damning case against them is that Castro died in his bed at the age of 90.

>They might be evil occultists, but they do protect us from global threats...threats that they manufacture no less, but regardless they protect us from them..
Did you even fucking realize what your implying here you absolute moronic, worse than the speed of the functionality of the joint movements of a sloth, but moreso equating to the speed of your slow mental thought process, goin around postin this shit! You're the type of individual who thinks they're contributing but are still feeding the problem.

It's in the name.

expose them. expose their evil.

This

Introduce feminist ants.

Legalize all drugs and protectionist policies that make sure your drugs are produced domestically.

>cia put leader in place in another country
>cia deems them a threat
>cia gathers intelligence and engages in combat with said leader

I don't know what the fuck you're blowing on about

>revenge
Intelligence agents dont act on dumb emotion like that. Real life isnt hollywood.
They're all incredibly practical people.

a lot of intelligence agents are low degree masons

Well Kennedy tried and he got a bullet in the head for it so...

They have their own sources of funding, their own army and navy. Members of congress admitted to it, CIA whistleblowers admitted to it.

the most direct route, though, is to meme a based billionaire into the presidency- one who is independent, clean as a whistle, patriotic, genius, delivered by the ALMIGHTY, wronged, and was red-pilled long ago by none other than joe mccarthy's brain trust/headhunter, roy cohn. cohn exposed the red infiltration of the upper echelons of u.s. power, signed the rosenberg's death warrant, was absolutely correct about EVERYTHING. cohn and mccarthy were outgunned by the oceans of red ink, but our man TRUMP is a deadlier caliber. Tick fucking tock.

Make it illegal for the organization to exist, and if they refuse to disband peacefully then it doesn't matter whether or not they have a small or medium sized private army and some drug money, they'll lose to the real military

Based

>Revealed: how the FBI coordinated the crackdown on Occupy
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy

>ew documents show that the violent crackdown on Occupy last fall – so mystifying at the time – was not just coordinated at the level of the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and local police.
>The crackdown, which involved, as you may recall, violent arrests, group disruption, canister missiles to the skulls of protesters, people held in handcuffs so tight they were injured, people held in bondage till they were forced to wet or soil themselves –was coordinated with the big banks themselves.
Do you have any idea how deep this shit goes?

Archived that for you unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy

>cia agents are superhuman superheroes unsullied by petty degeneracies and cravenness.
liar.

hail satan
masons made the CIA
you will never get the templars grip out of everything without war

>close the CIA
Start by firing every jew in the CIA. I do believe the President has that authority, but nobody has the balls to do it.

get shot in the brains whilst it goes all over your wife

Masons power goes down on a daily basis.

>Enact Federal Law
>Execute everyone involved in the CIA

They can't be because of reasons that need no explanation here.
Assuming there was no obstacles it would be dismantled by transitioning its responsibilities to other agencies. So most could go to the NSA and some to State Dept probably.

>Let them infiltrate the other agencies

How was the Abwehr closed? Defeat by a foreign invader.

The CIA is forever attached to the US government, like it or not. Change its name, split it up, shuffle around appropriations; it's not going anywhere.

This.

The CIA has been working for the communists since the beginning. It was founded as a fifth column.

>Get up really early (about 4:00am)
>Go to the CIA office.
>Put glue in the lock
>Runaway
CIA closed desu.

become king by divine right and personally execute every CIA nigger

You think they are a lone, rogue agency?

>US Explodes After Russian Company Closes “CIA Backdoor” Embedded In All Microsoft Software
>A troubling report circulating in the Kremlin today issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MINPROMTORG) states that the United States has “exploded” with “anger and retribution” against Russian and United Kingdom based Kaspersky Lab after its experts discovered a “backdoor” (that bypasses a computers customary security mechanisms) embedded by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) into all Microsoft software products
theunhivedmind.com/news/2017/09/12/us-explodes-after-russian-company-closes-cia-backdoor-embedded-in-all-microsoft-software/

By using force.

Underrated.
>not marching every glow in the dark cia nigger outside and hitting them with an suv.

hit them with your car. They glow in the dark so its ez

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA

Considering their entire budget is a state secret you would have to either get congress to dismantle the agency or do an EO. Its impossible to put any checks on the agency, so the whole thing has to go.

The NRO is a big one too. They run all of our non civilian space programs, and recieve most of the black budget every year.

if you "closed" them they would continue exist (as they have) under a different name

Hack into their database and get a list of all CIA employees then expose them to the world