On the brink of nuclear war with North Korea and not one Sup Forums thread about it

On the brink of nuclear war with North Korea and not one Sup Forums thread about it.

Status

>South Korea's President says get prepared for possible EMP attack
twitter.com/Lee_Saks/status/908504048705384454

>South Korean president threatens to destroy North Korea
sputniknews.com/asia/201709151057410235-south-korea-president-destroy-dprk/

>Moon says dialogue no longer possible
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/09/15/0200000000AEN20170915005652315.html

>North Korea setting up for potential missile launch this weekend
twitter.com/russian_market/status/908700074812874752

>"We're out of time" on DPRK and "we're out of road," says Gen. McMaster. "There is a military option."

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/908746014999420929

>NK could be aiming missle at guam or Japan

twitter.com/opcje_plus_pl/status/908718859452080129

>Kim says close to reaching goal of nuclear force

m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en.jsp?cid=AEN20170915007900315&site=0200000000&mobile

How much longer can Trump take this humiliation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_border_incidents_involving_North_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

North Korea is going to reunite the Korean peninsula and threaten anyone with a nuke if they intervene.

Good, maybe then US can go isolationist and start worrying about it's own people when the rest of the world realises nobody is an ally when it matters most.

I don't think it's possible that the US would let that happen

I'm not leaving Britain behind. They wouldn't leave us.

Good lord bros. Should I call off my trip to the Worst Cost this weekend?

North Korea is literally playing chicken with the rest of the world. Who's gonna start shit first? Honestly if anything does happen North Korea is going to get BTFO and China is gonna be too pussy to back them up.

let em nuke Cali, fuck that fucking shit state

Fuck it user, I want goddamn glass and hellfire now.

Until California is glass, I could give a fuck.

we've been on the brink of war with north korea since before any of us were even born. just pat kim on the head, tell him he's a big scary dude, send him some rice, and all will be well again till kims next chimpout.

kim needs an external enemy boogieman to stay in power that's all. hh has to make these threats whether he intends to do anything or not.

No, you should really go. Nothing will happen

Such a great patriot! I bet you would let a north korean fuck your wife as well, they are so based, right?

projecting much cuck

REALLY FISHY. SUSAN RICE IS ABOUT TO BE ARRESTED AND NORTH KOREA ACTS UP AGAIN. REALLY MAKES ME THINK.

I urge America to glass the norks before it's too late.

america could have made its electrical grid immune to emp attack for not too much money. they didn't. why? maybe norks launching an emp is all part of the globalist plan to ensure maximum evil and destruction. if we get nuked, it's not kim, it's them. it's always been THEM

not the jews in general, i'm not trying to be anti-semetic here. it goes deeper then jews

and now we've got stories from the media about how apparantly us missile defense is inadequate against icbms. hmmm, what are they prepping here. shitty emp protections, telling americans their missile defense is shit, telling the world kims gone full nuclear icbm superthreat. i dunno, it's just all coming together like it was a fucking story that was written in a book.

whatever happens, it's all been planned

UK has nukes too, why dont you get off Americas nuts and do it yourself rambo...

>whatever happens, it's all been planned

Isn't that just a way to comfort ourselves?

It's scarier when you realized no one is control

Post feminine penis.

Just as all these hurricanes heard millions of people inland too... just saying

dude, north korea literally murdered US and SK soldiers on the border, and nobody did anything about it. firing missiles into the ocean is meaningless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_border_incidents_involving_North_Korea

no, it's much scarier when you realize the people in control are pure evil and will ensure maximum possible harm and suffering to appease their dark lord.

i would prefer sailing around in the dark with no one at the wheel of the ship. at least then we might not crash. right now there are people steering us directly into the fucking rocks.

it's 2017, if you haven't realized organized evil is running shit i don't know when you're going to figure it out

I pray daily for the west coast to become an atomic inferno.

Deliver my prayers Based Kim.

There's been threads about it for weeks you fucking faggot.

Every week "it's happening"

Trump is a cuck and doesn't have the balls he did when he in the election.

You're going to eat those words. You don't think trump has balls? Regardless of whether or not trump has your approval the man has some big balls.

Maybe he does, maybe he should flex nuts then and show that he does. I used to love trump, but he's backpedaled on a lot of things he said he was going to do. To be honest, i'm just tired of hearing about North Korea, because Trump is going to make some tweets, NK is going to fire another missile, and that will be it.

As long as we get all the Kpop idols out of the country I could give a damn.

he did say he wasn't going to fool around like obama did with korea. that it would be swift and severe and he hasn't really done anything. he's getting embarrassed at this point.

Yay more useless nonwhite refugees, It's like we don't have 140 Million of them or anything.

Churchill fucked over the West completely. Now we live under the system Hitler wanted to be free from except now we have the petrodollar being the basis of the global elite and transnational corporations enforcing their influence. The deep state is not on the MAGA train - they're globalists.

And PPomo and Latte.

you should look into some of the stuff patton was saying before he "accidentally got run over" he basically came to similar conclusions

Bring them all.

It's funny to me - that the solution to both globalist interests in national politics and social issues is for men to stand up and disenfranchise women LARPing as men from being called men, and secondly abolishing Affirmative Action on grounds of discrimination. My demographic is fucked over by diversity quota hires.

Thanks Leafbro I will check it out

Britain doomed the West so that it could enjoy 40 more years of empire

They did explode a h-bomb that is x10-x15 more powerful than an average nuclear warhead

they increase range of firing missiles too. very provocative they behave.

A White Nationalist to the Alt-Left is any white looking racially conscious conservative. When the normies understand this, we will have defended the right to huge anime tiddies.

How else are they gonna kill you worthless fucks?

If it wasn't North Korea it would be somewhere else.

China needs to kill some young males too so...

Why the fuck would Kim ever make a move that would end his rule and his life? He wants Nukes for the deterrent aspect, not the offensive. Tell me I'm wrong.

>Why the fuck would Kim ever make a move that would end his rule and his life? He wants Nukes for the deterrent aspect, not the offensive. Tell me I'm wrong.

You're right tho

>they increase range of firing missiles too. very provocative they behave.

China would probably give them the tech so their missiles could go further, but like another user said, their nuclear program is for defense to maintain the regimes rule over NK. They know a nuclear war would be suicide. Kim isn't stupid.

I agree.

What do you mean user?

this desu

because he's part of a globalist satanic scheme? because his nukes will be allowed to emp attack the shockingly weak electrical grid of the us in order to cause maxium chaos and usher in the absolute destruction of america? and then the globalists buy back everything in the us for pennies on the dollar and gain even more absolute control. but what do i know, i'm just a peasant, i don't know their plans. but something along those lines wouldn't surprise me.

but yeah, if we take north korea at face value it's just a detterent. talk softly and carry a big stick. once he's done showing off his big stick and letting us all know about it maybe things will quiet down for a while.

As much as I dislike those lib fuck tards, we can't let our countrymen just get vaporized.

Acceptable losses my dude

CHECK THOSE OH FUCK

the needs of the many out weight the needs of a few liberal shitstains

They're not going to nuke anyone tho, only if the US invades.

kek be praised!!!

Checked

i don't like that pepe, he looks evil. that's not what pepe is about. pepe is smug and superior and amused and sad sometimes, not wild and crazed and scary looking. get this evil pepe out of my sight.

What did he mean by this

If we get into a real war, ground invasion and everyhing, they just might let my old fatass enlist or maybe hook me up with a sweet gov contract

kys friend, he is understandably excited about the prospective destruction of Cali

I'm tired of this
>hurr duur Kim isn't stupid!
Meme. Does anyone have ANY proof this fuck isn't a sniveling spoiled moron who is playing with his big boy toys in the middle of the street like a fuckin retard? The only one I've seen with any shred of intelligence is the nuclear scientists and his sister. If anything I think she's the brains of his little banana Republic.

Jose is gonna wipe out new york, and kim will nuke cali, its gonna be a interesting week

Day of the rake soon.

Checking these powerful digits but also adding my power to nuclear rain on the west coast

If they ever did actually fire at the US, it'll either got shot down or fail and explode midair

This dude is a master troll. I wish i could be this happy

Maybe, but is it wise to assume so? Assuredly not.

why would they nuke colombia?

oh texas youre so silly

I'm going to be honest, I actually feel sorry for the North Korean people, the worst they did was hate the US but that's only because they've been taught that since birth, they actually believe America is in worse condition then they are, the biggest reason I don't want NK to have ICBMs is because I know they'll use them to blackmail the US into take the troops out of SK so they can try to invade again

Objectively false

checked rope inc

I'm sure it'll happen this time

All these hijinks just show that the US has no effective counter to ICBMs and THAAD is just an expensive joke. They would've shot down those NK missile tests already if they could.

>whatever happens, it's all been planned
isn't it interesting the timing of this latest "belligerence" from the Swiss raised and educated Kim Jong Un?

>Moon says dialogue no longer possible
>We're out of time" on DPRK and "we're out of road," says Gen. McMaster. "There is a military option."
All war is the failure of diplomacy.
If nobody is prepared to talk regardless of how they feel then war is inevitable.

Supposedly they haven't tried because they don't wanna destroy the missile. They wanna see what it can do.

You would think the CHAD defense system is pretty capable though.

retard, good luck getting your chinese iphones, japanese anime, and kia car.

Yeah, we hear the same thing every week. Trump won't get elected again and the next president won't be as confrontational as Trump and NK and SK will go back to being passive agressive bitches.

In short: Nothing will happen....Nothing ever happens

I don't think they have confidence in their ability to intercept, which is understandable since they have much more to lose than to gain.

i don't know

it feels different this time

For Trump to showcase new, experimental military weapons bigger than the MOAB, it has to be over a real threat, not some empty words from a fat midget. We're talking space age, jaw dropping shit like rods from God. Shit that makes the world be like "damn US, you scurry." The libs are going to hang him either way so it has to be a last resort. This isn't pre WW2 where countries just wage war with each other at the drop of a hat.

Exactly, so why risk it if theres no imminent threat

I wish he would just attack us already so we can wipe him off of the planet. I'm getting tired of listening to him scream like a baby.

>It's a tranny
You cheeky cunt....

Rods of the Gods!!!

You're a fucking idiot if you think the Norks would win if they attacked South Korea

But on the other hand, how many of these launches are you going to allow before retaliating? Dozens? If so, what's the point of having those defensive systems in place to begin with - it'll just erode confidence in them and embolden your enemies.

Explain this pix

but theres hasn't been real attack yet. if it goes toward guam, then I think they will try to shoot it down.

I wish Japan could just boost their military up again. they should have been left in charge of korea

FTFY 8 more years baby! Your polls are fake news.

plus the fear of the unknown can sometimes be greater than the known.

Maybe Kim is doing this not to test his systems, but to test ours. Maybe if was to discover the CHAD system is a failure, he can essentially do what he wants.

But he doesn't wanna start a war if he fears CHAD is really good at it's job.

Whoa mama, what a cutie
I need a woman like this in my life

You shouldn't be allowed to vote or participate in public discourse until you gain a bit of education.

I don't care if it's left leaning or right leaning, but you need a few lessons in international politics and the global economy, you dunce.

quite a coincidence isn't it?

Oh shit

Speaking of Kpop idols...

>Idols will speak and move about

Where do I get one of these?

literally nothing happening

Why do South Koreans hate US military? I always see on news "protesters" throwing rocks and bottles at military convoys and trucks. Even their president agrees they need US help. What is their problem?

nice schizoposting

kim freemason confirmed

>Implying he wouldn't wait to strike further in

These nuclear weapons are for deterrence along with leveraging in negotiations involving US presence on the Korean peninsula, sanctions, and future DPRK economic development.

If anyone is attacking anyone, it would be the US, and it looks like we're holding off on that and using a various degree of alternative sticks until we bring out the big stick.