How would a Japanese-North Korean War affect the production of anime?

How would a Japanese-North Korean War affect the production of anime?

probably not more than its effect on the rest of the world, I suppose.

And how much would that be?

Won't happen.

N. Korea needs to go through aniki United States in order to get to imouto Nippon. Aniki will always protect imouto, N Korea is too pansy, and it would suck for the whole world.

We'd see a rebirth in action anime, encouraging otaku to enlist.

Hopefully Korea destroys Japan then we can have nice Korean anime.

Japan would get obliterated because it isn't allowed a military and US is being a bitch in international warfare. The only way for US to intervene in a hypotetical war in East Asia is if we MAGA

>tfw no Kim Jong-un adventures anime

They'd have to get through South Korea first, and as soon as they attempted an offensive, Eagleland would eagerly retaliate in full force.

>He doesn't know
Okay, it was a shitty parody made in what I'm guessing is America, but it still counts right?

How many missiles does North Korean have that are capable of reaching Japan? They have some but I think most of them are short-range and pointed at Seoul. K-pop and K-drama would get obliterated but anime would probably be okay.

Japan would be fine. China is tired of N Korea's bullshit, if they rock the boat China will slap Korea's shit. China is only interested in China, and fuck anyone who gets in the way of that.

I remember seeing a poll once about what people think they should do if attacked by the north. Half of them said they should attack Japan. It must suck being Korea, the manlet of Asia desperately overcompensating. All they have is a few korean dramas and shitty kpop.

In the even Japan did get wiped out, who would we go to for new anime? Because Chinese sounds fucking disgusting. Almost as bad as Thai.

>chinese sounds disgusting
I prefer gege over nii-chan

How many weebs would enlist after their waifu's creator gets killed?

Tonal languages are disgusting.

The big three should all just shut the fuck up about old grudges and muh genetic superiority and interbreed

t. corean

DId you watch China's attempt at making it's own anime? I dont know if it's Mandarin or Cantonese or if one sounds far better than the other. But it was shit.
It was also generic, and given China's current state it would just be propaganda, they would someow turn Journey to the West into a tale of Communism and how the Japanese are the devils children.

I wonder what their multiple choice tests at school are like. Do they get full points if they check the box for Attack Japan for every question?

Holy shit. What the fuck Korea? We really made a mistake making Japan give it up.

fuck you man, your grandfather's disgusting
it was nice and had muscle girls
attacking japan is always an option
no matter what

>fuck you man, your grandfather's disgusting
Is this an ancient chinese insult or something?

NK is seriously complete garbage, dude. 90% of people outside of pyonyang have no electricity or running water and are effectively medieval peasants. If they built a nuke on thier own then it's probably not powerful enjough to destroy more than a few buildings, and even if they got it from somewhere else, their huge army is essentially a bunch of unarmored dudes with extremely shitty guns and no tank/sea/air support. Japan would absolutely fucking crush them, even with just the defence force, and that's not even bringing america into things. The worst that could happen for anime was if the nuke landed on top of a fmous person or studio, and that's pretty unlikely.

It's mainly the old ass niggers that are still alive and refuse to just die. Every country has those. That's why these LGBT faggots are still fighting for muh rights. Most millenials don't give two shits about WW2 crimes, especially the weebs which Korea and China is in abundance of.

>Japan would get obliterated because it isn't allowed a military
Which is funny since the SDF is one of the most powerful military forces in Asia.

Japan would be fine even if they went solo. They've get a military, it's a really good military, and they have the nuclear deterrent without needing to keep a nuke around.

Pakistan makes nukes. If they can do it, anyone can do it.

Only the good anime would be made.

>Side with N Korea
>Almost half
I think America needs to stage a preemtive attack against the South first.
>Picking N Korea becuase you didnt give permission to them to remove a batshit reigime looking into nuclear weapons
Fuck Korea, the only bigger backstabbing "ally" is Israel.

>interbreed
Fuck off. You know this would just be China sending all it's single men to other countries to fuck up Japanese and Korean demographics.
I think Japan should keep doing what it's doing, population will drop and reach equilibrium eventually.
Korea I dont care about.
China is just a shithole and needss to fix it's own problems before exporting them to other countries. Even Hong Kong hates mainland Chinese.

I feel bad for HK, that Tibet and Taiwan are probably the only "Chinese" places I dont despise. Shame China will ruin them soon enough.

Who cares, the voices sounded terrible, Chinese is a shit language.

I cant wait until India takes care of them. Nepal will probably help India too, and the world would improve overnight.

I don't know, man. I've talked to chinese weebs before and a lot of them actually believe CCP propaganda despite studying in the US.

Fucking stupid brainwashed Koreans.

Many millenials are SJW's and hipsters.
Older LGBT people are probably thinking the non binary onesa re batshit or bullshitting. RIghtfully so.

>Hate Japan for Nanking
>Your won government has done worse, and killed far more CHinese and destroyed more Chinese culture than Japan could have
>Hate Japan more than your shitty government
This is why I dont feel bad about the British empire plying the Chinese with opium. China has a serious slave mentality thanks to Confuscius.

How do you know? You never been china! Come here find out! Promise no imprison! Brainashed media no like strongest chinese!

like, nothing.

In their defence, if you're raised without knowledge of modern Chinese history, of course you're going to think Japanese Devils, just like many japs thought life was daijoubou in China during WWII.

Dunno if you fucks actually read up on North Korea's military power, but it's pretty much non-existent. Even Japan would probably fuck them over, not to mention that the rest of the world would back up Japan.

It wouldn't affect the anime industry in the slightest because North Korea is a dog that barks much louder than it bites. Imagine a chihuahua without teeth. That's North Korea.

I'll fucking kill a gook if they killed based Yoshinari

Chinese propaganda is of a different type too. I heard on NPR they have a concept of 'national shame' that anyone could fuck with the middle kingdom and make them weak. Its basically the same as nationalism in america, we don't call it propaganda here because its just considered a normal thing and the same goes for China.
Then you have to consider that plenty of Chinese have no problem with the idea of leaving the shithole that is China, living elsewhere, buying IPhones, and still think China is the shit.
Even in China they think IPhones are a status symbol because they know how shitty their own knockoffs are. This is why rich chinese have no issue buying homes in Canada and living in America while still believing Chinese ideas and ways of thinking.

More blatant Japanese nationalist propoganda and xenophobic messages

They would probably be nuked pretty quickly desu senpai and have to sit in a smoldering crater until the US nukes the norks and then starts rebuilding Japan

What I meant was that it's these same traditional old people that is causing a slow advancement in LGBT rights. Be they deserved or not. While millenials are mostly SJW they are also indifferent to WW2 crimes, unless you're white of course.

Trump won't protect Japan

>Trump
>Winning

>Dude free shit!

>using nukes
>using nukes on a militarily irrelevant country whose allies have more nukes than you and will retaliate
No.

>trumpfags are this retarded

As a swede I'm honestly kind of worried about Trump. He said something about severing all ties with the Nordic countries. Why the fuck would he do that? I get that he doesn't like how we handle immigration, but that kind of seems like a bullshit reason to me.

>he thinks Japan has a strong military
Time to wake up from your animu

I'd love to see more cameos by K*m J*ng Un

Maybe he'll get a figure by Good Smile.

>Un gets a nendoroid
>make captain america and miku bow down to him

He doesn't talk to emirates.

Nothing he says will actually come about. The president doesn't have a great deal of power in the US.

and japan has tons more to lose
even if dprk lost the blow to japan would be devastating

Would any non-Japanese here unironically fight for Japan in a war?

I would die for japan

>millenials
>ever wanting to come close to a war zone

Of course not. Send money, perhaps, but not firing on soldiers.

Why the fuck do we want anything to do with you muslim cum guzzlers?

I'd do it.

You can have my sword

I'd be more likely to fight against them.

Only if there was a very small chance of death and if I can get citizenship when we win.

Right now, why the fuck not, I'm not doing anything with my life anyway. Might as well do something good with it.

If it actually happened though, then no, probably not.
Plenty of reasons.