Why can't Tomoko get a boyfriend?

Why can't Tomoko get a boyfriend?

Because of her piss poor personal hygiene.

The reason Why most people in Sup Forums can't either.

Sex with Tomoko!

I thought this too but when I asked this in a different thread, I was told she actually showers daily, she's just incredibly introverted.

I've never paid attention to this series so don't quote me. I'm just saying that no one lies on the Internet and someone told me that.

She's a closeted lesbian.

I'd be her friend.

she is, in all aspects, pretty disgusting

She may or may not shower daily, but there is no evidence that she has poor hygiene. There was one chapter where she intentionally didn't shower because she heard that this would make her skin smoother, thus indicating that not showering isn't her usual behaviour at least.

zero social skilz

She's ugly

It would ruin the aspects of character that draws people to the manga.
As demonstrated by some of the recent chapters she is no longer detestable and cringe inducing to both other characters or the target readers. She comes across as generic fujoshi material, perhaps making her relatable to a specific demographic, but ultimately just a weird kid with social anxiety and perhaps a boring.

If I was in that world Tomoko would have ask to go out with me.

She's not really trying.

I remember fapping to this gif.

How is the manga now?
I dropped it after the one where she was in the park and thought to be a sexual deviant by the police. I thought they were running out of ideas at that point.

Because it's a fictional world.

In reality, Tomoko would have some metrosexual boyfriend who's into photography or something.

She gay homie

Too smelly

The better question is how do you approach somebody like Tomoko?

I'd be her sex friend.

>sex without love

Is this nigga serious?

LMAO nigga just ejaculate into ur fucking hand.

I love my hands don't you?

ugly

But would you fuck a hand?

I would her tiny hands.

Becuase she wants someone who is better looking than her instead of someone equal

She is a disgusting otaku but she hates otaku men.

It's nothing more than a lazy old meme.

Because school sucks if you don't come into it with friends.

>remember that tomoko doesnt exist
>also remember that my chance of getting a gf doesnt exist either

If you don't love yourself no one else will either

Social Anxiety, Narcissism, Avoidant Personality Disorder, Peter Pan Complex or whatever the fuck the female equivalent is called, poor hygiene.

This is combined with her already skewed view of romantic relationships thanks to her dependence on VN's/Games/Anime.

On top of this she is in a country of men who largely don't wish to seek relationships in the first place.

She's also an asshole.

Also she's really ugly.

If she was cute, a lot of guys wouldn't care about any of her shortcomings

>poor hygiene

>she's really ugly

And you're really not canon. She's been called regular looking by somebody who otherwise calls her out on her behavior and calls her names too.

really?

She repels males. But she attracts females.

Because she's too awkward to do something about it and even if someone confessed to her she would spill spaghetti all over the place.

It seems that way since the recurring characters are female. It's actually a yuri harem manga?

It's just natural. The only males she can be comfortable around for now are the ones she grew up with. She's opening up more with female acquaintances because she got a head start with Yuu and Komi and her homeroom teacher pushed things a bit.

What, her brother?
He was likely just being...well, a bro.

Her family does do nice things for her despite her being a terrible person.

>Peter Pan Complex

Explain. Guessing it's something about immaturity.

Not really. The only actual bro here is Yuu for putting up with Tomoko and doing nice things for her for so long that she will look like a saint by the time Tomoko becomes sociable enough.

Now Tomoki, he was practically chased for a favor in the festival by Tomoko and you could still see he was annoyed about it. The familial link here just means his disappointment of her doesn't cross into enough hatred to make him lie to her or go out of his routine to be mean to her. Case in point, when he told her she didn't smell (not the only person who ever told her this by the way) or is horrible looking, but damned if he's going to smell her just because she asks.

But all that aside, the story repeatedly shows her being unremarkable to people around her unless she acts out and messes up. I think this "really ugly and stinky" extreme about how Tomoko has to look is a total parallel of Tomoko's view of Yuu as a turbo slut for being attractive and caring about fashion and being sociable.

Tomoki tells her she looks bad when she tried not showering. He's honest.

If she actually took care of herself she'd be good looking.

No, it has to do with a scene at the beginning of the series. She gets sprayed with a hose amd the water clears some of the dirt off her, and we realize she is actually kind of cute. Just really fucking dirty and disgusting.

I want to abuse Tomoko.

Feminism?