Day of the rope when?

The feds have Debbie's laptop, Awan was a leaker not a terrorist. He was fleeing the country to escape the Clinton suicide machine, not the feds themselves.

Is it this easy to mislead people?

is this what the shills are sliding with all the DACA threads?

Bump

>Awan was a honest caring american patriot

lol ok

she's a patsy

Gawd she is ugly. Isn't there a pic of her in the early 90's with her tits hangin out?

Yeah we know this. That's why Israel is pissed. Awan's came back becausse they were guaranteed protection

Awan was a MB spy and a traitor to the country. Should hang along with the Dem party.

Nope. Awan leaked info. Stop covering for Israel faggot.

>Gawd she is ugly. Isn't there a pic of her in the early 90's with her tits hangin out?
I don't know if it's her but that photo you're talking about is almost uncanny.

Wassermann-Shultz was being blackmailed by the Paki spy. That's the only thing that makes sense. When the facts are make known, her corruption may land her in jail.

yep. and when he realized he was about to be suicided he decided to blow up the whole fucking thing and give the feds all the evidence they need to bring down the entire DNC (IF they choose to)

Day of the nuke when?

I found it. Uncanny indeed.

>she's a patsy
she's a retarded pig jew!

It's not her.

Part of me hopes this is actually true. Someone aware of the Clinton suicide machine being one step ahead and blowing the truth open would actually be a good thing for us.

WHOs covering for Israel? They're all guilty and should all hang!

yep

Explain.
Awan was pakistan ISI I thought. How are ((they)) part of it?

Who do you think blackmails congress? Fucking Mossad.