Yuusha ga Shinda

What do you guys think of The Hero is Dead/Yuusha ga Shinda? I think its pretty fantastic, I feel like it turns a lot of stuff on its head. I really like the MC, but recently it seems he's going for a more straightforward anti-hero rather then underhanded scumbag, and I really liked him more when he was a despicable piece of shit. Also, he's got god-tier taste in female anatomy.

My only complaint is that it seems to be playing up the harem aspect of the manga, which is kind of a let down considering all the girls are cute, but there can never be more then one winner. I really love Margaret, she's by far my favorite girl, but its painfully obvious Yuuna is gonna win.

Other urls found in this thread:

dm5.com/m253288/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminds me of KonoSuba which is why I picked it back up after I dropped it. I remember feeling shocked and stupid after not catching the running nose hinting at the necromancer siblings, the plot is tight.

I enjoy it a lot, I enjoy under handed scummy shenaniegans as there's never enough of them. Surprising fights are good.

My favourite is Yuuna-imouto.

The fights are also one of its strong points. Shit like this manages to make me say Fuck Yeah despite it being a typical shonen

Touka is a fantastic MC. He gets a bonus for showing me how good tights are

Read it all in a day last month. Loved it. Is this a monthly series? Waiting for shit after a marathon is awful.

I think the manga is very good and funny
I love the MC, very different from a typical shounen MC

It's bi-weekly if I'm not mistaken.

Sensei a best

she's the best
sadly I bet she's still with the demons

and chp 58 is out in the chinese scans page

MY DICK

Best girl bullied into wearing a Swimsuit with Knee socks. What more could I ask for?

>fatty
>best girl
Pick one, faggot

fucking love the artist of this manga

I've made my choice

Anri is going to have some kinda explosion of power soon and grow up

I liked Touka a little better when he had noticeable scummy eyes. He still has slight eye lines, but I liked it better when they were large black bags underneath them. Made him look a lot more twisted, especially when possessing the Hero

I liked Touka better when he was in Yuuna.

Personally that got old fast, I think he ends up spending 1/4 of the released manga as Yuuna. It was funny for a bit, but once we met her family and he had to pretend he was her, it felt unnecessary. Like they could have just been regular adventurers, but instead they had to be Yuuna's imouto and father. I'm glad they cleared that up really briefly at least.

well, he was like that because he was rotting

looks like margaret is fucked

dm5.com/m253288/
no, looks like everybody is fucked

It's a great manga. I watch it for the fights though.

Echi fanservice is something you can find in any shounen, MC fighting using traps is pretty rare though.

>watch it

But that girl is an ally.

yeah, but the rest is dead and are controlled by remote necromancy
and that she might be controlled (or her mind erased)

>It's a great manga. I watch it
you may want to read that again

he just watch the pages, he doesn't read them

Anime when? Theres at least enough for a one-cour show, perhaps even 2 cour after Touka kills the newest boss

it would be perfect for an anime show
but it needs to be way more popular than now

releases are pretty slow

no, they are not

Just look at them thighs.

This fucking guy