Is Christianity Making a Comeback?

LIVE - Talking w/ The Distributist | Atheism Vs Theism | Is Christianity Making a Comeback?

youtube.com/watch?v=sFth_8jIqdw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JntmuKyj1KU
youtu.be/FawOWvApJh4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k
youtube.com/watch?v=RQPRqHZRP68&index=1&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TXf-YyDFKXw90izlvLZ14ka
youtube.com/watch?v=s2ULF5WixMM
youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
youtube.com/watch?v=-ErnJF_nwBk&index=1&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B
youtube.com/watch?v=6xKUass7G8w
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump

Considering mainline Protestantism and Catholicism is dying in the West, no Christianity is not making a comeback yet in the West. It is growing in South America and Africa.

All semetic religions are shit. Christians are just cucked jews

Don't forget China.

No
Fuck off christcucks and take your egalitarian poison with you

Jesus is the most referenced messenger of Allah in the Quran

go away boson

Religion won't survive the renaissance the internet is causing. Knowledge is too easy to come by for free.

I don't care because fuck abrahamic religion for not being interested in genetic engineering because they are deathcucks and are institutionalized to pity themselves. It's sad to see traditions fall away but I'd rather try to extend my lifespan if possible and deathcucks get in the way.

Christianity was made by brown people, for brown people. The only people who believe that Jesus was in anyway European are fringe religious nuts, all historians know that there were no Europeans any where near where Jesus was supposedly born or when the bible was written (by brown people)

You can't call yourself a white nationalist if you want to throw away your pagan heritage in favour of a middle eastern religion made by brown people
Also there is no proof Jesus even existed, so why gives those Christian scum the benefit of the doubt?
There's a reason why Jews consider Pagan symbols to be hate symbols, and all white nationalist groups glorify pagan symbols.
In the Jew dominated media, such as in movies, Christians are always portrayed as the ideal, normal, good, American goys.
I know Christcucks are too stupid to read between the lines that Hitler was obviously a Pagan, but to deny that he was heavily fascinated with Paganism and Pagan symbols and had a great respect for it, would be absurd
If you really want to rebel against the kikes, and make a true stand for Europe, then worship the Gods of your ancestors

Also:

Reminder that REAL Christians do not believe in evolution, dinosaurs or that the earth is older than 6 thousand years old. Also, 2 of each of every species of animal that exists today was somehow put on a boat and repopulated the Earth with all the animals we see today. If you don't believe this you aren't a real Christian and you need to stop calling yourself one. Thanks
>b-b-b-b-but muh cherry picking
Yeah, you're a fucking joke

by sheer coincidence E. Michael Jones' new video is about just this subject.
youtube.com/watch?v=JntmuKyj1KU

Christianity's only growing in shithole non-white countries. The churches are the second only to corporations when it comes to advocating the import of the hordes.

Semites aren't really brown, nor was just about anyone in the area before arabic invasions. They're about as white as any other southern europeans.

I don't really care what color jesus was, I'm just pointing out that he was probably semitic and even the oldest accounts describe him as having fair skin.

Hooray a religion of spics, niggers, and chinks

youtu.be/FawOWvApJh4

The same places where the population is growing, retard?

People in ancient times who had no idea what a jew looked like assumed he was white

Your point is?

Christianity is what inspired white men to conquer the entire world, you fucking faggots
Christianity kept Islam out of Europe
Christianity was our tool for enslaving hordes of people across the world
Christianity inspired white Europeans to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

If you don't honour your ancestors then you are nothing, you are pathetic.

My ancestors weren't christian you faggot

A fucking Chinamen, go rub your porcelain somewhere else

But MY ancestors who BUILT your territory WERE Christian.

>population is growing
>christianity is growing

>population is stagnant
>christianity is stagnant.

I thought fedoras were supposed to be enlightened with intelligence?

And then the modern christians cucked and rolled over and exposed their bellies to the commies

Cucks are found everywhere, friend.

It is still the case that Europe was built by Christians, it's an inseparable part of our culture.

Art, literature, science, philosophy, architecture - Christianity was our code of ethics, it was the set of morals that we lived by, and it fostered the greatest culture (European culture) that has ever existed.

Of course if you're not white then fair enough, I assume you have preference for your own culture, but I am making a point to white people.

>Christianity is what inspired white men to conquer the entire world
Rome was making pretty fine progress until your cuck shit destroyed them from within
>Christianity kept Islam out of Europe
While allowing jews to hold extremely powerful positions in finance
>Christianity was our tool for enslaving hordes of people across the world
No, guns and chains were our tools
>Christianity inspired white Europeans to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Europeans have always strived, sought, explored and never yielded.

Roman and Greek pagan society must really bug Christians who like to delude themselves into thinking Christianity "built" Europe.

>And then the modern christians cucked and rolled over and exposed their bellies to the commies

Is that why the US fought China and North Korea to a stand-still?

No thats why the fucking UK signed over HK to the commie faggots

Atheism lost it's steam.
Everyone knows by now secularism only leads to a bastard society with no morals, no culture, no patriotism.
Atheist are the biggest traitors.

Every time some Nazi cuck comes in and has zero appreciation of history whatsoever

You are denigrating white history you stupid fucking Jew-loving kike

You fucking cuck moron

Here's Hitler defending Christianity YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

People realized that whenever they obeyed Christ their lives were great, and whenever they disobeyed Christ, all went south quickly. Pretty safe to conclude that Christ is God after all.

Exactly. Fundamentalist Christianity is fucking based and atheists are cucked beyond belief.

Paganism didn't built Europe, Italy and Greece at most. Paganism utterly failed to unite Europe unlike Christendom.

yes, but the church will forever be cringe
Christians have the best morals and create the best communities

Hitler was an atheist, but most of Germany was still Christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k

>christians
>morals

Numbers 5:11-30

God knows europe and USA is going to disappear, why bother right?

Christianity is weak and cucked

That video doesn't call Hitler an atheist. Some of the people mentioned there actually say "Hitler's religion was the law of nature" as in he literally saw the laws of nature as the rules and will of God.

He was a pantheist or a deist.

>implying "christendom" has ever been united to the extent your map suggests
top kek, meanwhile the Romans actually practically did unite most of europe under a single state

And those verses support your comment how?

As annoying they are, and completely unironically.
I realized fundamental Christians make the best societies.
The more fundamental the better, the more fundamentalist they are the more racist and segregative, the more faggot hater, the more slut shamer.

Atheist here.

It's too late for me.

Christfags, save the western world. I support you.

Save yourself first.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)

I was raised atheist, it won't take. It's obvious who the good guys are though.

praise the lord

>At war with every every European tribe and collapsed due to several civil wars
Nice unification there faggot.

I've always been agnostic. Now I've seen a world almost bereft of the Christian presence and ideals. truth be told, shit is better with Christians around to bitch at then without. At the very lest THEY have some semblance of decency and morality that is compatible with modern civilization (AKA< not like shit like Islam.)

Also Full-societal atheism just doesn't work. When everyone's an atheist, there's no balance or dynamic anymore. Also, atheists have done JACK SHIT to bring something to the table as a replacement for many values that are rooted in Christian teachings. Atheists are just a bunch of nasally decadent fat fucks who only care about where they will get their next butt plugging from.

Modern society needs Christianity as a part of the checks and balances that keep the wheels turning. Even fucking Satanists will tell you this.

>what is pax romana

Not asking you to convert to a particular Nicene-creed denomination, all I'm saying is read the Book of Matthew and listen to what Jesus has to say.

Matthew 12:30
Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN IN HELL

Whether or not it united Europe (Europe has always been at war with itself, and Christianity definitely caused a lot of those wars), the fact remains that Christianity is fundamentally inseparable from European culture.

Our art, music, architecture, cultural advancement, morals, etc., have Christianity embedded in them.

Also European philosophy was originally completely Christian - Anselm, Descartes, etc., for hundreds of years European thought was dominated by Christianity. And you could even say that we wouldn't have had scientific progress, the Enlightenment, etc., without Christianity.

I'm not saying it's a perfect religion but it's a fundamental part of European culture and heritage. Inseparable, of course.

Pretty true. I mean, I'm not saying everybody should become a fundamentalist Christian, but we should certainly be readopting many of the morals that Christianity gave us. Traditional values.

Exactly this. I'm also agnostic - I have no idea if there's a God. I don't believe there's a bearded guy in the sky, no. But who knows what happened before the big bang? Or what caused the big bang to happen? It could be a supernatural force of some kind.

Whether God literally exists doesn't really matter I don't think.

But yes you're absolutely right, Christianity gave us morals and values. Atheism has only destroyed these values.

Jordan Peterson is great on this subject I think, he points out how important Christianity has been to the development of European culture. It doesn't mean we all need to be Christians and we need to take the Bible literally. We can take it figuratively instead. There are still good morals and good lessons and good values in there.

And this is why your a Commie Cuck today

Jordan "It depends what you mean by Jesus" Peterson is a fucking brainlet pseud and you are the lowest form of human cattle if you actually believe there's any content in his empty rambling.

'Christianity' has kicked your ass every time it tried

As a curryfag it's pretty obvious to me why the West degenerated. Even after Africa and China sort themselves out I think you still won't understand, poor godless dogs

Idiot! he was a Narcissistic, Messianic Sociopath, his only god was himself, just like Obamma

>mainline Protestantism and Catholicism is dying in the West

I'm in college right now. I've been surprised by the fact that there are definitely a lot of strong Christians who just keep a low profile

Your not a atheist, your a nihilist and you can change that by FIGHTING

Mouthy (((Vishnu))) has been completely wiped out

>nazi comes up with ad hominem attack and expects me to think he's intelligent
Nice try kike

Its cucked now but the Bible predicted the cucking. Its all planned by God, lurk moar

Blessed be God forever

I think we're nearing the end times...

You are thinking right. Apocalypse 12 in the sky in a week

Jordan literally does not know what to say if you ask him a yes or no question because those kind of questions don't give him an opportunity to let him sniff his own pseudo-intellectual platitudinous brain-farts.

The clergy has been a bunch of simpering faggots since WW2, there isn't a single mainstream church that isn't leftist to the core. My ancestors were Pagans too but I'm not about to go around worshipping Wotan

Where did I imply that wasn't the case? I know Christianity's growing because a bunch of based black Christians have loads of children. I don't care about that, I care about the clergy importing them to fill the churches

You're too stupid to understand him, that's okay.

>The clergy has been a bunch of simpering faggots since WW2, there isn't a single mainstream church that isn't leftist to the core. My ancestors were Pagans too but I'm not about to go around worshipping Wotan
Yes they've been getting cucked - at the same time as (((secularism))) and (((atheism))).

I'm not saying you need to go out and join the church. I'm just saying we should appreciate our Christian heritage. Fundamentalist Christians have all the right morals - praise the family, sodomites will burn in hell.

>2deep4u
Hey Jordan does Jesus exist
>I CANNOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION

That's a historical question and history isn't his discipline.

Fundies have good character but their one-way worship of Israel and Jews puts me off of them. I deeply appreciate the Christian heritage of Europe and I have a fondness for the traditions within Catholicism and the high churches. It doesn't change the fact that Christianity has been completely subverted as an institution in the same way every other institution was and is now involved in actively harming the white Western peoples.

Ehhh, I'd argue that it's tied to whether or not the rate of growth in religious households outpaces irreligious/non-christian households. Coupled with the rate of converts of the between the aforementioned groups. As well as the indoctrination tactics utilized.

From the looks of it, religion will most likely become a fringe section of society in the future, but most of the moral teachings that are philosophically compatible with humanitarianism and humanism.

It's a simple question about his beliefs. He was asked do you believe Jesus Christ existed or not and he failed to give a straight answer because giving a straight answer would have robbed him of an opportunity to come up with some 2deep4u horseshit. So he just spouted some nonsensical 2deep4u horseshit anyway and avoided giving a direct answer.

>Christianity was made by brown people, for brown people.
1 Timothy 1:4 King James Version
4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>Amen
brother

Resources for the existence of God
youtube.com/watch?v=RQPRqHZRP68&index=1&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TXf-YyDFKXw90izlvLZ14ka
youtube.com/watch?v=s2ULF5WixMM
youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
youtube.com/watch?v=-ErnJF_nwBk&index=1&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B
youtube.com/watch?v=6xKUass7G8w

>worshipping a kike corpse on a cross

If you want to understand God, look at the animals he created. Church queers are walking corpses preaching worship of dead books and people. Nature is the living testament of our creator.

Sure kid.

no digits

Good, religion evolutions way of keeping the retards in line. It has been used by the greats since the beggining to make sure everyone who is to stupid to understand basic laws and morals stay within the bounds of society. Basically moral slavery, quite a genius idea actually. Stay away from it and marvel how the masses can be herded like cattle into going whatever direction (((god))) tells them to.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA CURRYFAG!
NO WONDER MOST OF THE FUCKING CHRISTIANS IN ON Sup Forums ARE FUCKING NON-WHITES!

truth also saved for other threads

Every thread that doesn't get shilled to fuck BTFO every christian EVERY FUCKING TIME. Then they ignore what has been posted just to shit up the thread with fucking links and they wonder why I fucking post links and ignore them? LOL

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

>Synagogue of Satan debunked
This video is dead wrong, the words of Jesus and others have always been there to be read in the Bible.

Revelation 8: 37-47 King James Version
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Revelation 3:8-9 King James Version
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Exactly like Jews, you destroy them in a debate one day and the next day they conveniently forget all about it, Christkikes are spiritual Jews after all.

>Revelation 8: 37-47 King James Version
Excuse me, John 8:37-47

>It is growing in South America and Africa.
That's actually really good news.
Christianity has historically been very good for their cultures.
I hope it works for them.

user put two and two together.
They aren't the real Jews.
They mixed them away centuries ago.
Even Jesus talks of the false Jews.
Edomites who wiped out the Jews and took their place.
You can actually see them adopting that same behavior with us Europeans.
They steal the cultural identities of those who have done great things.
That's why when they Judaised blacks in the west, they started doing the same shit.
They slowly set other groups on their target, and widdle them away until they're gone.
Then they play the long game of taking their place, and their lands and legacy.

I just posted the verses pertaining to who Jesus and the Bible say are real Jews and it's the Christians.

Give me a tldr, I am too tired to read writing small enough for ants.

Christianity is a failed meme mohammed islam tier religion. Praise Kek or else the Jew has you and your people.