What the fuck? when and who did Sup Forums kill for trump?

what the fuck? when and who did Sup Forums kill for trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/70da9o/facebook_has_given_special_counsel_mueller/dn2b3z6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reddit

>months of investigations
>nothing even rumored to have been found
lmao nothing is gonna be revealed, which is why the dems are trying to work with Trump now

The Democrat's Antifa terrorist are all pissed off about that woman in Charlettsville at their fake Alt-right protest.

That death justifies all their violence not only since, but before!

Well, nobody ever accused redditards of being the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree.....

what was this post about? Did some new "smoking gun" come out today?

prob refering to the hit and run in charlottesville id assume.

Have you not yet head the good word of Heather Heyer? She died for our sins.

WTF are they injecting into their veils? I'm a shitposter! Not a hitman!

>charlottesville

man i totally forgot about that, but they are right

>tfw we have actually killed for trump

Eh. It's not a confirmed kill for the Challenger of Peace if she wasn't actually hit, in my opinion.

Here's the comment thread
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/70da9o/facebook_has_given_special_counsel_mueller/dn2b3z6/

>russia might have bought some ads on facebook, therefore drumpf is finished.

>Reddit
That place is only good for trolling libs. Even niche subs are getting infested by politics nowadays.

>implying i'm going to read a reddit subthread
go fuck yourself op

>"we"

nice digitals

no you fuck yourself

>reddit
>no context
Gas yourself.
Checked.

1. remove 30 iq points
2. take massive estrogen injections

congratulations you are now a redditor.

shut the fuck up you cock eating redditing faggot fuck off back >>>/reddit/

You mean the one where the morbidly obese thing fell over and had a heart attack? Pretty sure that's 2nd degree cowtipping. Or nothing because they were swinging bats at his window.

9's and 0's are easy-mode get. Double the margin of error.

so much fucking cringe
these people are delirious and retarded
what a combination

Liberal conspiracy theories are always really dumb. Like they don't understand reality well enough to craft a reasonable theory. I guess their best one is the CIA selling crack to niggers, which is probably true. But I can't think of any others they have produced of any worth.

Why do redditors praise sophistry so much and pretend that they have the willpower to manifest anything productive?

>CIA selling crack to niggers
I don't think niggers needed the CIA to help them be niggers.

reminds me of this

nice fucking digits kiwi.
Redditors are the same people who thought Harry Potter was brilliant literature. They are children. Clever and sneaky reasoning makes them shiver with delight while wearing their cuck cages.

>implying niggers have the mental complicity to engineer crack

niggers could never have figured this shit out, not even by accident

that would be a great /r9k/ thread
>Ways nogs could have accidentally discovered crack

>for trump
It was self defense you dumb nigger

I don't mean they came up with it in a lab. Someone else came up with it, but I don't think nigs needed help actually getting hooked on it and selling it.

>but I don't think nigs needed help actually getting hooked on it and selling it

CIA injected the supply through a proxy, it's was meant for community destruction.

More recently, you saw the same thing with the totally coincidental Afghanistan poppies and a magical "boom" in opiate addiction and overdoses.

Zetas with super meth, etc.

>politics
you misspelled shills

you mexican intellectuals are wasting good wasted gets that us leafs work hard to waste, please kys