Based Hebrew Israelites

These must be "our guys"; they call out niggers, gooks, faggots. Pic unrelated.
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

((()))

somebody is paying this dude

you're welcome

((( (OP))))

I love the comment he made about Moabites ie. Chinese people. "Ya'll gooks are going into slavery, no more fetus soup"! lol

>Based Jew

these monkeys are about as degenerate as they come

We have identified where all of them are and their immediate families.
T.Combat18

They hate you too edomite

So.... war against Israel?

These guys are waiting for the race war.

Revelation 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>lel if i post a 23 y.o slut Sup Forums will take me seriously
fuck off faggot

According to them, only Blacks, Latino's and Native Americans can earn Salvation. Their Saviour's name is Yahawashi, not Jesus.

They do not believe in a literal Heaven and Hell.

Niggers are the beasts of the field.
White men are the Israelites.
Niggers know they're inferior to us, hence the psychological projection you see in their videos. They claim every culture as their own. Deep down, they know what they are, and they hate it.

They're majority Black, but they use the slur niggers for even Blacks who are not Hebrew Israelites like themselves.

They are not Biblical scholars at all, getting many things wrong.

You are retarded

Religious extremism...always popular with the ignorant (m)asses

>"I KNOW YOU WANA FUCK US"
>"AYY MAN YOU KNOW, GIRLS LIKE CHCOLATE"
>NO KEKOLD UP HERE
>GO TO CRAIGSLIST

do these guys browse Sup Forums ???