Niggers steal ALL the bikes in Baltimore's bike share program!

>The manufacturer of the $2.36 million Baltimore Bike Share system said his company has never experienced the level of theft that caused officials to announce a temporary shutdown of the program to allow additional locking devices to be installed to the bike docks.

>The original locks on the bike stations were overwhelmed by thieves ripping the bicycles out at an unprecedented pace, said Alain Ayotte, CEO of Bewegen Technologies, the Canadian manufacturer.

>“We don’t have this issue anywhere else, not at this level,” Ayotte said Wednesday. “Our locking system is recognized [as] very, very up to industry standard, but due to the issues that occurred in Baltimore this summer, we did add additional security.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luyN_hGJB1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0G4AjnxDE
youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-bike-share-update-20170913-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bike sharing is a liberal day-dream
>niggers steal all the bikes
>liberals learn nothing

nigga stole my bike

What do niggers do with all these bikes? That's the one thing I don't understand.

being this naive
> new bikes are ordered
> lib politician bribed first time is bribed again
> bike company gets paid outrageous money they'd never make in actual market
> public """servant""" gets more money for next campaign
> only losers are tax payers
they know what they're doing very well

Reality isn't important to idealists

They don't know either, it's just instinct for them I suppose

Smash em or stash em? Sell them to their cousin in another city? No fucking idea.

You gotta understand how it be for da kids in da hood. How else dey gonna get dey money fo' skool close?

niggers doing what they do

Scrap metal? These ugly, conspicuous pieces of shit can't have any resale value as bikes.

Thats not a bike. It's a vaguely bike shaped piece of scrap.

they race them. at least thats what they do with the dirt bikes they steal.

youtube.com/watch?v=luyN_hGJB1o

>What do niggers do with all these bikes?

An out of shape jogger could outrun anyone riding one of those horrible pieces of crap.

I have been saying for the whole autonomous car thing I have yet to hear one (1) engineer say anything that would suggest that there is any serious planning whatsoever regarding what an autonomous car does in the ghetto once blacks realize they have the power to stop any car by simply jaywalking. Recently a fumbling moron engineer babbled about his plan to ease implementation of autonomous cars by researching pedestrian reactions to cars and maybe bring out a system of WRITTEN WARNINGS (in other words the person being warned would have to know how to read).

Only an SXSW Koding with Karlie engineer would have failed to see that bikes in the ghetto get stolen.

why would anyone with an auto car drive it through the ghetto? yo would have to be rich to have one. its like driving a lambo through the hood. who the fuc would do that?

>can afford an autonomous car
>hanging around in the ghetto

huh, why?

but these bikes are in the city not the ghetto. though of course the city is an island surrounded by ghetto reefs.

I thought of this too. It's a typical white lib pipe dream. Cargo trucks will be jacked constantly too if under self-serving software.

This.

>ork nobz on bikez

What are detours or road closures? Sometimes the ghetto comes to you as well.

>why would anyone with an auto car drive it through the ghetto?
They have no choice. An optimization algorithm chooses the most efficient/shortest route and pays no attention to the fact that it goes straight through the hood.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0G4AjnxDE

Unless the AI is specifically programmed to always go around black neighborhoods - which it won't be because das rayciss - the pathfinding will take you there on its own. Hell, if I was a car thief I'd start preemptively calling racism just to get them to drive through *more* ghettos.

GPS autopilot calculates quickest rout is through ghetto.

This is why the self-driving and other "automation" bullshit will never happen. Including the "amazon drone" bullshit. Once a Jew comes up with a way to take them down and sells it in east form to niggers, they'd rob every drone blind. As far as cargo on trucks, it would all be gone in fucking days. This is what the silicon valley jews are in too much of a bubble to fucking think about.

>assuming nignogs exist in the future

Maybe they can up armor it into a mini space shuttle with the doors locked to keep the nigs out.
lel

The sensor arrays make them stand out like a beacon too. Even the 75IQ nigs can get in on the jacking.

>nignogs exist in the future
You can think bill gates and his bullshit for ensuring that nigeria will be most populous nation on earth in 25 years. niggers used to have 10 kids and 7-8 would die. Now 9 of them live. Thanks bill gates with all your nigger vaccine insanity. I hope gates lives to see his daughter raped by niggers.

yup uhhhuhhh

"automation" only works if you turn every street into essentially a RR track. It's never going to happen. I can't believe no one at apple or jewggle thinks of these things. Actually, after the James Damore bullshit I can believe it. Going to cost them billions.

That video pretty much sums up what I have seen of Camden the few times my GPS really fucked me over and routed me through it.

City has been so fucked up for so long that even nigs can't nig anymore.
Just a depressing hell hole

You ever played GTA? It's like that, just used to get from point a to b then ditch or sell.

Lmaoooo most likely true

Correct

imagine if we could weaponize niggers for our benefit

Emergency manual override

>armor it into a mini space shuttle with the doors locked
So then you'll have niggers /spics drag it into a garage and hit it with sledgehammers and go at it with torches for a week until they get it opened.

Also, imagine an "amazon automated delivery" car. Nigger order a $2 wire, then when the truck delivers, all the local niggers attack. You gonna shoot them? you then get a chimpout in front of an "amazon delivery truck" on electric Jew. There's no way this works.

The name is misleading. They're not sharing anything, they're renting them out. It's bike rent.

You cannot weaponize a parasite.

Cant wait for them to try to stop using the automated vehicles in crime ridden neighborhoods and be called racist and then be forced to continue or double use in crime areas and lose fuckloads of money in theft and vandalism

>That video pretty much sums up what I have seen of Camden
Camden not even that bad. Try areas of Newark or Elizabeth. I've literally seen them shooting at each other.

Why would a man climb mount Everest? Why would a nigger steal a bike? The answer is the same either way. Because it is there.

>This is what the silicon valley jews are in too much of a bubble to fucking think about.

It really explains a lot of their behavior. They've never been within 50 yards of a silverback in the wild. They have no idea what depths of niggerdom await them outside of their secured buildings and gated communities.

>not even a fake tabloid link to make it seem convincing

We tried slavery already

Yeah dude. Theyre like jews but lower class

bitch, i can try

youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo thread theme

its real:
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-bike-share-update-20170913-story.html

>tell your car to drive somewhere
>take a nap in the backseat
>wake up to a bunch of darkies pounding on the windows

Well theyre all moving to Dallas so tbeyre about to get red pilled. Dallas is a niggerfied shithole

No one deserves it more. and if they refuse to deliver there, it's racism. And you can bet the Jew York Times will jump on it to try to knock out the Washington Post owned by amazon. I hope the niggers find a way to steal Jeff Bezos Jew balls.

80% of the drivers will be asleep or too zoned out on their phones to notice what's happening until it's too late.

28 days later tier shit.
The only way to fully protect them is to have a predator drone watch them.

$10 worth of spray paint, take the faggot buckets off, scratch off any serial numbers and sell it at a flea market outside the city. Make $50 per bike. Sell the buckets for scrap metal, steal the spray paint, you got yourself a pretty good gig. Steal all the bikes and that's thousands of dollars.

They might sell the metal for scrap, but since that's an actual job that requires planning and effort, I'm gonna go with they just do it to fuck shit up because fucking shit up is what they do best.
Pic is what happens to a lot of them in Chicago.

>leftists run auto-cars through their areas
>"oh no, we was robbed by underprivileged youths!"

>rightwingers run their auto-cars through town
>"Computer, disengage safety protocols"
pretty sure conservatives have better hackerers

Da goyim know

Other niggers eventually steal the stolen bikes.

Rumor has it that all stolen bikes eventually make their way to Jamal "2wheelz" Williamson, who sells them to the reptilian Jews from outer space.

Shud id down

Das Rite
We need mo money fo dem pogramz

It looks just like South Africa

But they're barely bikes to begin with, they're some ugly frankenstein hybrid of a bike and a hoverround.

I'd rather take that $50 and buy the shittiest lump of plastic Walmart would sell me.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

Why would they do bike sharing in a city full of niggers?
I mean, even liberals know deep down that niggers are animals.

baltimore sounds like a nice place to add to my list of places i never have to go to.

LOLZ NIGGERS STEAL'N FREE BIKES! LIKE SHEEEIT IT'S FREE NIGGA! YOU CAN JUST TAKE THE BIKE AND RIDE IT... IT'S FREE!!!

this brings up a good point i've never thought of before

>niggers are incompetently shit
>niggers are good at one thing
Fucking hell m8 what a dilemma

The cargo trucks will be for long distance hauls only for this reason, between distribution centers across midwest etc, no way they'd let them drive into an actual nig infested city

It wasn't "niggers", it was "Baltimore thieves". There's nothing to learn if there's nothing to see in the first place.

>download a shady hack from Sup Forums to make it avoid ghettos
>car takes me to aleppo

Doesn't google maps etc. redirect around dangerous neighborhoods already? i use an ass-old blackberry so i'm not really up to date but thought i read that somewhere

Aren't bikes supposed to look like this?

LoL

Chad bikes are.

That is a guy bike. Bikeshare bikes are girl bikes.

>Unless the AI is specifically programmed to always go around black neighborhoods - which it won't be because das rayciss - the pathfinding will take you there on its own.
Wasn't there an app a few years back which actually did this?
It was made to show drivers if the street was safe to stop/park on if they were lost or in trouble(based on crime rates) and it listed every black area in the USA as unsafe.
Not a single human affected the data or standings, just pure data and they were called racists.

>Doesn't google maps etc. redirect around dangerous neighborhoods
you sound definitely racist. you need a visit from Mr. Tepper and deputized negroes of Human relations council for "questioning."

SXSW engineer cutesyness. "See how different we can make it look!" Cf modern architecture.

There was, and it caused a scandal, and was withdrawn.

Why can't girls handle a bar between their legs? I mean, isn't that what they were built for?

We found our nigger. No way any white man thinks like that

Best post I've read in a while

Found them

The more enterprising thieves have a van, and they steal several bicycles over the course of a few days. They drive the stolen bikes to another city where they are less likely to be recognized, and unload them there. True for some college towns, anyway. They show up and steal most of a rack.

Oh and the best part? It didn't track skin color or self-reported survey data. It tracked reports of criminal violence. It just happens that those arehe same thing.

Sell em at the pawn shop for weed money.

white trash rednecks do. ;)

this goes for most items. easy to move things around, just like it's easy to launder money. so easy even jamaal and his merry movement of moon crickets can do it.

Memes or history?
Historically it's ungainly for a woman in a dress to sling her leg over the saddle like men do with horses.
Same reason they used to ride horses with both their legs on one side of the horse. It's simply not feminine.

Naturally that's been forgotten, as has female modesty been.

>22:44:44
>2222