Can he get charged for this

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/14/cnn-host-anthony-bourdain-says-would-poison-trump-if-had-to-cook-for-him.html

Probably nothing. The government simply won't take death threats against the president seriously since he's such a polar, public figure. Unless you flat out say you're planning to kill him, they're not going to act. This wouldn't have been the case with pretty much any president before Trump.

honestly he just said one word and it was kind of funny

I hate all these stories that try to get people in trouble without even using direct quotes in the titles

of course they do this against trump the most

fuck em, your either with us or against us

Look at the Kathy Griffin thing. She literally posted pictures of his severed, bloody head and it only amounted to a social faux pas.

I hope Bourdain gets enriched

>I can shoot my own supporters on 5th Avenue and not lose any votes
>Grabbem

What a piece of shit

Not unless he was his chef. You can say some pretty nasty things about people before the law gets involved, even when they're the president.

>I can shoot my own supporters
He didn't say that you retarded faggot

>conspire to poison the fucking president
>not illegal
Yet an other burger legal trick?

Sure thing.

Johnny Depp said a similar threat, he didn't get charged either, probably just got some spooks tailing him at most.

our president is such a g. Or was. Idk

Of course not. But Shrekelli goes to jail for offering shekels for clinton's fucking hair.

Isn't he a brony?

I doubt it. They really don't care about this stuff. They can appreciate how strongly the left feels about him and they're not going to waste resources on people clearly virtue signaling. I would imagine any sane person knows Johnny Depp isn't going to actively pursue an assassination attempt. I do feel, however, that using such strong language should result in some criminal penalty. No matter how you feel, you really shouldn't be making threats against the leader of a country.

Remember to support free speech for both sides!

No. Find the video clip - it's an obvious joke. When asked what he'd cook for Trump, he simply said, "Hemlock". It's no big deal.

That's pretty funny.

Only thing Andy can cook is what he can fit in a spoon and use a BIC Lighter on.