Someone please red pill me on Ann Coulter. Wasn't she a famous Trump supporter...

Someone please red pill me on Ann Coulter. Wasn't she a famous Trump supporter? Suddenly I keep seeing these stories of her talking shit about him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORSVaz0pozM
youtube.com/watch?v=20mWUQrfffQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/report-daca-amnesty-trigger-flood-4-6-m-foreign-nationals-not-800k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

controlled opposition, nothing more

someone need to tell her to stop falling for the demoralize shills

>Woman
That's all you need to know when asking why someone jumps ship without seeing how something turns out.

She seems to have snapped and hates both sides and plays on her own

Yes, after Trump worked with the Democrats to pass a compromise on DACA

this

During the election she became an anti Trump shill and did her best to help HRC win and has constantly attacked Trump ever since..

For some reason she thinks we have a mayfly memory and forget that she's been an anti Trump shill since the general election.

so yes, since she bet on HRC, she is correct, she bet on a loser

Lesbians are very easily angered.

and specifically she wrote a book no one read called "In Trump We Trust" and picked the publishing party as the time to announce she's officially off the Trump train.

Useful idiots.

This. Coulter has been whistleblowing whitegenocide since half the fucking Pedefags here were still in their pampers sucking on soymilk.

the nigger tweeted out how much he loved daca fags and how everyone wants them to stay. kys you fucking cuck.

Impeach him!

Trump cucking on DACA was one of the final straws for me. He definitely beats Hillary by fucking miles, but let's be real. Our idea of Trump was idealized. He's not a Nazi. He's just an average cuckservative with NeoCon tendencies. We should have realized this after wearing the fucking Jew hat, talking about muh Holocaust, and calling our cause bigoted after Charlottesville.

But she's now in opposition? Why??

Coulter's endorsement is the only reason that big orange idiots is president, FOB redditfag.

She's not wrong.

>During the election she became an anti Trump shill and did her best to help HRC win

You are a fucking liar and I hope that you die.

She isn't wrong.

>A fucking leaf
Coulter was for McCain and Romney. She gets no slack whatsoever.
And spare me the white genocide shit. She has no kids.

>911
if ann were president we would have everything we wanted from trump already.

>the author of "Adios America" is controlled opposition for opposing amnesty
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD

She needs to be interesting to make money.

he signed up for amnesty you stupid fuck

he's gonna legalize 800,000 spics, paving the way for millions of their families to move in

anne Coulter is a mudshark

Allegedly. There is no deal right now, only speculation.
>Coulter has been whistleblowing whitegenocide
That's a bit of a stretch.
She's a coal burner who plays both sides of the fence.
Coulter is for Coulter, nothing more.

>mcain over obama
>no kids
>she
fucking shitters gtfo

She says what she needs to make money.

trump fanboys are even more retarded than he is
old pol would organize campaigns to contact congressmen and cancel the amnesty
nu-pol is trying to rationalise it

she has a feminine penis

She's no longer dating him

And here come the shills

I DID NOT KNOW THAT!! It's not like there's a wikipedia page or something that has every detail that has happened with Trump

this bitch is literally autistic

Smart people like me, Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, and Mike Pence voted for the true conservative Ted Cruz. He was perfect and unchanging. So what if he was awkward. He was a 10/10 conservative. Don't get me wrong, Trump is better than most republicans, but he isn't far right by any standard. We tried to warn you, but you fell trap to Trump's fun and vulgar demeanor.

Try to stand on principle next election, alight?

Ann Coulter is a tranny

Not even debatable

>nu-pol is trying to rationalise it
>can't spot a cuck shill

Because Trump isn't what his actual supporters thought he was. For me, I always knew what he was. That's why I memed and voted for him. I didn't believe he'd be a good president. I believed he'd be a funny one. And he is.

Coulter loved Trump and there's nothing worse than feeling like you've been betrayed by someone you love so she's losing her mind over emotions (see:woman) without considering the complexities of this deal. I'm not saying its some 4d chess shit, but rather a deal from the man who wrote the fucking book on it so he can build the wall she complains about not being built on Twitter every single day.

>Coulter was for McCain and Romney
What does this even fucking mean?

Patricians discuss ideas.
Plebs discuss people.

You're hanging on Trump dispite the fact that hid now batting for the same team Romney was, like a cultist.
Meanwhile Coulter remains consistent on the immigration issue, THE ONLY ISSUE THAT MATTERS.

Gas redditors.

She's a mess. Her political compass is all over the fucking place. She was vehemently against Ron Paul, yet she worshipped Campaign Trump who literally was a semi-rehash of Ron Paul's message..Nigel Farage even gave Trump some help. She backed ROMNEY and wanted a Trump - Romney ticket. Which makes absolutely not fucking sense considering that Romney is a neo-con crony corporatist. He and Paul Ryan has this scheme of loaning debt to the Puerto Rico knowing full well they can't afford it, only to get a bail out from tax payers..I would not be surprised if she was controlled opposition.

I want to fuck Ann Coulter

No that bitch is fire. I kind of love her even though she looks like Skeletor.
Of course she's going to talk shit about Trump. If he does even one tiny thing she doesn't like she's going to say so. She might have supported him but that doesn't mean shit.
She's brutal too. If she was president we would get a wall, all the spics would get out, all of it. Ann never gives any fucks. Great legs.

She didn't support Trump and Trump happened to be against illegal immigration, she was anti-illegal-immigration and Trump was the only one who had that position. When he flip flopped she stopped supporting him.
In other words SHE'S STANDING FOR THE PRINCIPLE, NOT THE POLITICIAN.

what the fuck are you even talking about?
he said himself he made a deal with schumer and ryan is on board
then he defended poor dreamers on twtiter, nobody wants to kick them out
he's breaking key campaign promises yet fucking losers won't stop sucking his dick
coulter is more of a man(female) than you are, soulless husks

>circlejerking about based god empreror feels better than facing reality

fucking off yourselves

there is no good deal for daca. kys

She's bleeding right now- its running down her leg.

Coulter actually has principles unlike mouthbreathing cult of personalty trumppedes that would eat shit out of an ass if it had "Trump" sticker on it

>Trusting a cunt
>Caring of cunt’s opinions
Fucking lol

Everyone who doesn't suck Trumps dick is controlled op.....

No. She is standing on principle. Something a true shill like you wouldn't understand.

She predicted RWDS if amnesty was granted. Looks like amnesty will be granted.
youtube.com/watch?v=ORSVaz0pozM

>And spare me the white genocide shit. She has no kids.

That doesn't make her wrong

The message is more important than the person

Before the election when she was supporting him:

>you have to go back!
>we're gonna build a wall and mexico's gonna pay!

Later, when shes shitting on him:

>Okay a bunch of you can stay
>We're gonna renovate a fence and I'll ask congress for the money!

She's remaining ideologically consistent while Trump is selling out his base in what I'm sure you'll tell me is a game of 76 dimensional interstellar jai alai

It means she's party first person second. McCain and Romney are left wing, open boarders, cuckservatives.

If, and it's still if, Trump does cuck then Ann is right. But her judgement is suspect enough.

Yes there fucking is. Rip off that bandaid already. If you don't attack this problem now painful as it is, future generations will be forced to solve the problem through open genocide.

tucker : shill

youtube.com/watch?v=20mWUQrfffQ

bannon:shill

steve king :shill

hannity : shill

Trump :4d chess god emperoro

Im with Andy Colt45 on this one

who changed him Sup Forums was it the swamp or his kike family like Ivanka and Jared

lol it must suck not having a loving mother faggot. i bet holidays are lonely for you.

>meme flag
>shilling
> not playing long game
> inb4 muh 64d chess
seriously, just watch.

they only cover people like her and alex jones when they say bad things about Trump, of course, to demoralize people

anyway I like her and her twitter is good btw

>tfw Coulter 2020

It's a bad deal

I'd rather no more amnesty for anybody and lots of deportations and prosecuting sanctuary cities/states and employers who hire illegal labor and NO WALL

Amnesty, no matter what it is called, is tolerable

It is death

Ann will be the first American Reich Chancellor

Literally wrote a book called "In Trump We Trust".

Kys

You didn't realize it when he sent tomahawks at an Anti-Globalist, Nationalist country in the throws of Islamic rebellion and civil war?

Jesus Christ you burgers are slow.

Hes being drugged by cia niggers through his diet cokes, Roger stone already confirmed this.

She was in the front car of the trump train. But she is extremely set on immigration. No wall, cucks on daca. That's enough to set her off permanently.
Ben Shapiro loves to share this story about one night where he, Ann coulter, Jeff sessions, and Stephen miller (the dude who shat down Jim Acosta's throat at the press briefing last month) and they had an all night drink session discussing immigration and illegal immigration.
Basically trump is throwing those ideas out because nyt is saying nice things and the dems are bringing good press. So she has every right to be mad, he is an ego driven insecure person with no principals who thrives on positive attention.

>tfw you're in ann's death sqaud

youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
basically sums her up perfectly

She associates with candidates based on immigration policy, like every intelligent support did back in Summer 2015.

Thats it.
That's all.

You associate with Trump because he's Trump. Why should anyone support a candidate that intends to promote ethnic replacement in the US after promising to do the opposite?

if Trump uses DACA to put limits on chain migration and build the wall, then it's fine

not really sure what he's doing but he's the one who always says he's good at negotiating

>When you've never read her past Pre-2016 writings and just know her twitter feed.
Go read her old stuff on WND. She, like all women, moves with the current.

Because Trump is basically pro-amnesty now, even if he refuses to call it that.

I've supported Trump all this time, but fuck him now. I will never vote for him again.

I'm not a shill it's true which makes me mad that she talks about white genocide but is a mudshark

oh i wonder if your a redditfag?

She can't have kids so who gives a fuck

>if Trump uses DACA to put limits on chain migration and build the wall, then it's fine
W R O N G
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/report-daca-amnesty-trigger-flood-4-6-m-foreign-nationals-not-800k/
when will you The_Cuckold faggots fuck off?

Unfortunately, short of any other peaceful means, Trump was our last chance and hope is one of those things people cling onto out of necessity. I've taken the black pill and realized, we are truly now fucked.

She needs something new to stay relevant as a talk show guest, plus I'm sure she'll get another book out of this too.

>she
in the end it doesn't matter. she is a loud voice against the browning of america.

>And spare me the white genocide shit
Oh kike

Cry more, niggerpede

You should understand it by now: none of the candidates presented to you are honest. They're all controlled by the jew mafia

She doesn't support Trump, she supports policies that were defended by Trump during the campaign. If Trump doesn't follow up on his word, well it would be normal for here to throw shit at him.

wasnt this just a rumor

>blackpill
kys then faggot.

Look, I want to deport every last illegal spic from my country as much as you, but Trump has been unable to do anything outside of exec order because of the neocucks and this lit a fire under under them to get the tax plan and wall money secured. I just hope the bill is INCREDIBLY carefully worded so irs only the daca crotch dropping anchor babies and no one else, including their parents, so a good portion end up self deporting anyway.

for posting a clip from one of the most offensive shows to ever air on tv?

That escalated quickly.

>I didn't believe he'd be a good president. I believed he'd be a funny one. And he is.
I still believe he will be both, there is nothing wrong with funny. And he has a good chance to give ass pain to both extremes of US political spectrum, which is a good thing.

you're fucking retarded or a shill..

>lesbian
Doubtful. She hates women.

>woman
>having loyalty
>woman

No she doesn't you fucking market savy kike.
All she has to do to grow an audience is speak the truth about America's approaching demographic demise.

If she was in it for shekels only, she'd go the way Glen Beck did.

Where I come from you practice what you preach

No it's true

magapedes have their political identity based on Trump the person, not the policies Trump championed during the campaign.

so that's what you get, half the thread filled with unironic apologetics for Amnesty-Don

She has principles and stands by them, unlike you, cuck.