Macross Delta

Daily reminder that this guy will win the Freyja Bowl.

Other urls found in this thread:

macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=43722&page=5
macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41926&page=172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She literally left the planet to get away from him.
The only thing he's winning is a Loser of the Year award.

Do I need to watch all of Robotech to understand Delta?

I got an Ap'Ju Cat up for adoption, anons. Who's up for it?

He's going to be cucked by Bogue and the twins at the same time in the next episode. How would that make you feel?

We're talking about Macross here, not Beserk.

Got a Shinpi cat?

When will Mirage finally get good?

>Mirage
Who?

Is the water CG?

Sorry, only this Ap'Ju cat. She's inoculated for Var virus, tho'!

>OH GOD EARTH BLEW A HOLE IN OUR PLANET WHEN WE ACTED LIKE FUCKWITS!
>WAIT IS WAS ACTUALLY US THAT DID IT.
>LET"S JUST BLAME THE EARTHLINGS ANYWAY.

Windfags are fucking pussies. Humanity survived the Earth getting blown the fuck up, and don't even hold a grudge against the Zentradi.

This is further proof that the UN Spacy needs a Prime Directive. Young races like the windfags are not ready for space.

>Milia makes an appearance during Delta
>Sees Hayate
>"Blue, huh?"
>Hands Mirage two knives
>"Now here's what you do"

It's funny how most of the pro-Earth badguys are Zentradi.

Yes. In fact, you should watch only Robotech because idolshit is for faggots and my creation elevated Macross above what its demented maker could ever be capable of.
t. Carl Macek, the Invid Flower of Life

I wanna kiss and lick her rune, then hold her hand gently and whisper nice things in her ear.

Who?

It's still not certain if it was really Windemere who did that to their own planet as both sides clearly are blaming each other for that incident.

Roid's reaction to the Voldorian diplomat blaming Windemere tells me that they did it to themselves.

>Young races like the windfags are not ready for space.
Said the race that tried to weaponized the Vajra and unleashed the Protodeviln onto the universe a 2nd time.

Well, if the Spacey has been blaming the Windermere regardless if they had done it or not, why not just embrace the infamous reputation to make good use of it? I mean, they're not going to believe you anyway.

Not saying anything is not confirmation that they did to themselves.

Yeah, he's just pretending to have space-nuked his own planet.

He was 13 when the war ended, he didn't do a shit.

It might just be the best way to ensure cooperation. They just want access to the ruins so far.

They invented these things called facial expressions a few years ago. They're pretty great.

This cake is mine

Can you blame them?
They are literally run by children.

She's 22.

The king is +30 and Roid is young but very mature for his age.

That's ten years past the expiration date. She should be tossed into the trash.

Your sarcasm isn't proving your point.

>kaname is two years older than roid

Var-controlled Protodeviln when

>Roid keqepa looking at her because he can't believe they let someone that old be an idol.

So in order for the Windermerian species to survive, when are they supposed to start reproducing?
How long is pregnancy? How many children are they supposed to have? When do they stop being fertile?

You think anyone knows the answer to these questions? All we know is that 14 years old is late for marriage.

Not so long ago in term of the history of the human species we had an average lifespan of 30/40 years. It's not at all impossible.

They have lots of children, Bogue has 5 sisters, the cute Windermere family had 2 children and the mother was pregnant.

You're assuming they have a humanoid reproduction cycle. For all we know, maybe it's literal fucking magic/fold waves when a male and a female rune touch each other and a new rune is created, from which a new Windermere is 'sprouted' from it.

Wrong. She left to join Walkure and he helped her.

It was Mikumo, she's a Proto-Deviln

So Sup Forums has now unironically become attracted to the 14 year olds over the 22 year olds?

Okay. Darwin was right the mentally ill will never reproduce

The equivalent of being 45ish

Well they're descended from the protoculture like everyone else, there's no reason to assume they'd reproduce from anything other than bumping uglies.

More than likely Windermereans probably just get married young and pop out a ton of kids, sort of similar to how life was like a few hundred years ago.

Implying 13 is already Windemere midlife crisis.

they probably don't have a midlife crisis, they don't live long enough

Average lifespan != lives to the age of

The reason our average lifespan was low was due to a high mortality rate in children. If you got past being a kid you lived to normal human age. This is not the same as "Windermereans live to the age of 30."

Well, they're not really descended. Like all other 'descendants', they've just been genetically modified from their original base form. For all we know, maybe they do reproduce some other way.

Not sure why people are so hung up on the average lifespan of 30 when we have animals that lives for a few decades, and they haven't died out yet.

>Hayate accidentally impregnates Freyja from pulling her rune

Take the old hag, we don't want it.

Unless Hayate is a Windermere, I doubt that would happen. Which would kinda torpedoed any chances of them being together.

That's why Max and Milia were able to have kids right?

Now, now don't break it to the Miragefags that the show pushed Freyja and Hayate as the symbolic interspecies New Milia and Max couple rather than the retarded 'parallels' based on wrong Valk colors they do.

I'm not big on shipping but there are some big leaps in logic being made here regardless.

They kinda had to use an ancient and highly advanced procedure for that to happen (micronization process).

>Old hag
>ugly as shit

Pottery

Yeah and don't forget the live action movie, it's canon

Lol those two fags Roy and Duke Togo grasping at straws about how Macross has changed into something horrible

They're so out of touch it isn't funny. I tried telling them they have too much nostalgia for the original but then Duke implied I was calling him a casual fan or something.

I actually want to see a sports Macross show where Aeronautic schools (like the one Alto was in) of different colonies compete in mock Valkyrie combat and performances. It will have no war but to show the lives of people in the colonies.

Macross 7 Trash manga kinda does that.

>Highschool life just like harem anime #8512845

No, just no.

>it's free but with love live episodes and robots

>now

>Okay. Darwin was right the mentally ill will never reproduce
Doesn't explain why you're around.

You notice they only came out to attack when the episode showed signs of moe anime tropes like cat girls or sing a long hacking? Where were they when Walkure werent being Magical girls? Where were they when the show was delving into politics that were deeper than SDFs? Where were they during episode 4-6

Why is Mikumo so deep?

I see these names every thread and still have no idea what they are referring to

What? It will be a sports anime not a harem anime

2kawamori4me

Also Macross oldfags cant fathom how teens can be pilots in a world were humanitys population is low and people mature and grow up faster. And since senior officers of today were teens when they entered the previous war, they have faith in the abilities of teen pilots

Anybody got that Kawamori interview from that Yuri Lowenthall movie?

Theres a site called Macross World Forums where most users are pretty chill but a vocal minorityseem to put sdf macross in a pedestsl and hate newer "sillier" Macross series. Theyll forgive SDF Macross for silly things but not when newer series do the exact thing. They think SDF Macross is in league with LoGH or Yamato.

If the Chinese don't post the scans for the magazine special Delta magazine in the next 9 hours, I'll pick it up myself and do it.

Posters on macrossworld forums or something.

macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=43722&page=5
Buttmad oldfags that don't like Delta.

how deluded can you be to think Macross was ever a gritty sci fi drama?

Yeah what happened to "serious stuff" like Basara doing a live concert dodging missiles in the middle of a space fight inside a mecha that he pilots with a guitar-cloche?

That's funny because Hikaru is 16 in the original Macross series,same a Max and Kakizaki

Bases on past episodes and release of the manga being correlated together, I assume it's safe to say that information given from the delta prequel manga will apply to this week's episode also.

Based on that I think that rather than actual protoculture, the force attracting Mikumo is the girl from the Delta prequel manga. Thus we will get more information about five years ago

Cuz genocide and people dying

How insecue can you be if you are offended by feminine things? To think these guys are past their 30s

macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41926&page=172
Some of them are in their fucking 40s.

She's already dead.

Im already seeing signs of Delta being more serious and darker in tone than SDF. Will those oldfags fel the same way when Delta Squad and Wakure members start dying? One of their pilits is suseptible to Var, isnt that serious to them. Isnt the fact that Delta takes gunning down of mind controlled allies very seriously of any interest to them?

>main couple of prequel is idolxher pilot protector

I wonder what this means.

>Comedic
B..but Max/Millia knife battle is super hilarious.

Is this like Xenoglossia where she is in love with the robot?

Best girl desu.

I'm really surprised how srs bzns the show gets when the fucbois show up

>still no love triangle with where the girl loves the AI in the robot but the pilot inside the robot loves the girl.

What if it's Kaname before she became an old hag and Messer before he got gud?

>and don't really have a good grasp on the material.
yes, exactly. you actually DON"T have a good grasp of the material. retarded person not realizing that he was being retarded.
classic.

Least most of that community doesn't share his stupid opinion.