MURICA - FUCK YEA!

Why are muricans so brainwashed and delusional?
Why do they think they are the best while they are in fact in most things way behind europeans/canadians/australians/japanese?

youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpDEu8KmNj0
youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs
youtube.com/watch?v=_ft0I0ph31E
youtube.com/watch?v=EteI8H1lciE
youtube.com/watch?v=IFwmC9MS0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=EPhV1cAHTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=gJSTjTlrS4g
youtube.com/watch?v=W_1q-Jh7AAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why do they think they are the best
Because we are

/thread

>Other countries
>Better
>have stricter gun laws
>no decent cheese burgers
>No pick um' up trucks
>No real corn fields
Rest of world is trash hole compared to us op

youtube.com/watch?v=QpDEu8KmNj0

youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs

youtube.com/watch?v=_ft0I0ph31E

youtube.com/watch?v=EteI8H1lciE

youtube.com/watch?v=IFwmC9MS0Go

youtube.com/watch?v=EPhV1cAHTcM

youtube.com/watch?v=gJSTjTlrS4g

youtube.com/watch?v=W_1q-Jh7AAE

do you have an argument? look at your debts, look at your education, look at your awkwardly stupid society, look at your fat people because unhealthy food, look at their ignorance.

....damn I could go ahead forever...

If you like it so much why don't you move here

>How many fucks do I give about the opinion of some shitskin from central america?
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>ZERO

we have way better food in europe. proven fact. we dont need fat trucks, because we dont have that fat people because we dont have unhealthy fat food, we have cornfields that are free from pestizides and gmo. becasue we dont get fucked by monsanto and other industry.

>European superiority
>HA WE MADE AMERICA WHAT IT IS
>America has to play daddy for Europe and everyone else whenever something happens
>(see: WW1, WW2, reconstruction of Europe, Coldwar)
>Europe literally screwing it's self with refugees
Tell me more about European superiority

...yea the only thing murica can do is make war.

WE ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERY SINGLE OTHER ASPECT. CHECK THE FACTS. EDUCATION, ECONOMY, EFFICIENCY IN PRODUCTION, EXPERTS/ENGINEERS, HEALTH, WEALTH, VACATIONTIMES.

All murica can do is military actions. ...cannonfodder, that's what muricans are good for, not more...

>Our food, so good
mmmm saur kraut and sausage, cant wait to get some of that deliciousness
>We don't have fat trucks cause
No you don't have fat trucks cause you don't have room for them. Enjoy your pod that you call a car. Ill enjoy my truck that ways over 5200 ibs and tear down my giant American road passing everyone
>Our corn gmo free so its great
Hahahahahha
Your corn is pathetic and sickly looking. Corn should be taller than almost everyone not just manlets

>enjoy your hate speech laws and mudslimes
on the internet and PCs we invented for you :/

>Academics
Oh boy standards are so high, three people (Europe's entire population when you take away the refugees) get to go to college, what a great deal
>Healthcare
Oh yeah cause death panels saying you cant have treatment is better than paying a little more to get service when you want it
>Economy
Lol, all European countries' economies are tiny compared to ours. Have to stack them together to be close to anything.
Go home while the adults handle economics.

Bill of Rights and our pristine landscape (for the time being) are the only good things about this pisshole of a country. We are inferior in all other aspects.

America isn't even a white country anymore so it's hardly worthwhile to even compare it to Europe.

>they are behind europeans/canadians/australians/japanese

hah no arguments. ...sauerkraut, sure. I bet u think that is the only food we have (yea I know, because u are murican, u know nothing about the world). In fact we don't eat sauerkraut. we have schnitzel, bratwurst, käsekrainer, pizza, burger ...we have all the food europeans have. ...also we have murican food. ...but we are not that fat because we know how humans eat properly, you know. and that's why we getting older and have much less diseases.

> being fat, having a big truck, unhealthy fat food, making war = only thing that counts

= MURICA

oh boy, I feel so good to know that I'm european when I look at murica.

user its ok. You don't have to lie. I know you want to immigrate to America because you dream of being pic related.
Someday you might be able to come here and fulfill your dream
Until then though you can only do just that, dream

All I hear is an edgy big brained ((( jew ))) talkin shit. Go back to Israel you kike, and enjoy it while it exists.

It's the greatest country in the world because it is our home. You always like your home the best it is where you belong. Nobody would say America is perfect.

Dude.
I can give out leaflets about how the Holocaust Never Happened, in public, while carrying a CCW.
Most first world countries you'd go to jail.
America is the greatest country in the world.