Why do we trust (((scientists))) again if they'll keep finding new (((breakthroughs)))...

Why do we trust (((scientists))) again if they'll keep finding new (((breakthroughs)))? Next thing you know (((they))) will say that dinosaurs were gender neutral.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxQq1wB7A28
youtube.com/watch?v=0Q_1KW0Q-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is we?

youtube.com/watch?v=zxQq1wB7A28

Giant reptiles sounded like crocodiles?
Da Jooz!

Séance, or scientism, doesn't look for evidence in order to make new theories. It makes new theories when the evidence doesn't fit in with their horse shit

They REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'D!

Did scientists ever say they roared? That seems like a hollywood machination.

I didn't really think there was some hot debate about the validity of roars.

This. It was.

how much funding did this take?

This. Amazing though. I never questioned that. It just seems intuitively right that they'd share that trait with our contemporary mammal predators, despite being so distant.

science is taken on faith. you shouldn't trust any of it unless you've reproduced it yourself, or otherwise find it credible in your experience.

desu i remember the first time i realized all paleontologists were kikes

>honked

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q_1KW0Q-10

Science should really be considered a work in progress.

dinojews
tyrannosaurus jews

Remember Goys,
Nature finds a way

This.

Let the knowledge you personally experience dictate you're conception of reality.

We live in the "post truth" era. Societal trust has disintegrated and you cannot trust anyone to tell you the Truth. Seek wisdom and fuck sophists. These people take glee in destroying things that create a cohesive and interesting human existence.

>the CIA science division and CIA Hollywood division are feuding

>being open to query
>always in flux and evolving
>literally the only way to learn and arrive at veridical facts
>a (((bad))) thing

Leafs are burgers, only devolving

reminder that the earth is only some odd thousand years old

reminder that most (((dinosaur))) bones are made by artists

Probably not much, real scientists can go far cheaply. If I remember right they just stuck a plunger to a chicken's ass to estimate how a t-rex would move. Which also reminds me of the movie How to Train a Dragon where they stuck a piece of plastic to a cat's tail to guess how the dragon would move.