youtube.com/watch?v=TGHbp7cEs6k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKKOXstWBrQ
youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

blacc lives matter

Fpbp

PLEASE DON' SHOOT ME DEAD I GOT MUH HANDS ON MUH HEAAAD. PLEASE DON' SHOOT ME DEAD I GOT MUH HANDS ON MUH HEAAAD.

BLM is upset because most white people set at home and watch the live streams of protest just in hopes the police starts sooting at them.

they're just chanting JUSTICE, NOW
i mean, the cop already got let off, what else do they want?

Can I get a cenus. Please Sup Forums

What stream is the majority here focused on and is it the one with the most possible chance of a chimpining?

Has anything worthy of note happen tonight?

Shit yea donkey kong.

WUZ

top fucking kek Op i love you!

This guy will be prepping a bull later tonight (on fox)

rule all of civilization while whitey was shitting in caves

Bono unites the people tomorrow
Digits confirm again

You think I don't massacre nigs just because of the inferior skin tone and intellect? they make me sick. I slaughter them in melee and ranged fighting daily.

Just watch the YouTube one in the OP.

Any one got the link to the 6 white girls that are letting protesters chain fuck them in the street?

>Another STL chimpout
>DK 64 music

priceless

t. STL user

Ooga ooga

Where da fuq the Fires and mayhem at? I was told we had real nignogs in St. Louis.

exblain

these fox interviews are great

"Who are you with"
I'm with fox news

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wake up at 4:30 am can't sleep
>go on Sup Forums
>see this
i love you guys

FOX NEWS GUY ABOUT TO GET ENRICHED

We was rings.

DINDUING NUFFIN

NO JUST ASS
NO PISS

>being this new
>flying that flag
Sad!

What is everyone drinking tonight?

dafuq?

Fine. Don't watch any stream then.
Coffee.

fuck white ppl and fuck drumpf

great beer or greatest beer?

Hey, does anyone here have knowledge of DNA?

Libtards keep saying that DNA was found on a screw "inside" the gun. This is misleading, as DNA was only found on the outside part of the screw which your hand would touch when you pick up the handle.

But why wouldn't the nigger's DNA be on the gun? What is the likelihood that an item in someone's possession wouldn't have DNA on it? If you touch something and then someone else touches it, does it "replace" the DNA?

Essentially, I just need to figure out why the nigger's DNA wasn't on his gun. What the likelihood of it is, etc

Le Croix, passionfriit

Ashamed that there are so many clueless idiots chimping out that live in this country with me.

sad

plz tell me u guys are watching Hannity rn

Jonestown prolly looked kinda like that initially...

KANGZ

WHO STREE
ARE STREEKS

>passionfruit

Nice try the berry.

digits say it was piss he poured

Can I get a quick rundown

MAJOR CHIMP OUT ON FOX NEWS

trying to finish my hot chocolate. I'm going to drink it all down, if it kills me

Wtf I know a lot of black people that do your pic related. It's not a white thing at all, a lot of athletes do it in the hot months of the year.

The weather affects turnout and behavior.

NO MUSTARD
NO PEAS
NO RACIS
POLEES

BROWN STREAKS

He just got covered in water while they all chimped around him

some nice kopi luwak

Did anyone else see the rioters pour something on the reporter from Fox on Hannity?

they are niggers

fucking white people drinking sky wet and sheeit

just wanted to say i fu cking laughed hard watching this protest with monkey music.. ty

beer

swatchback

How about ignore that DNA red herring and go back to the root cause which was him trying to run over the cops. Everything that happened subsequent of that was due to that one thing. Don't try to kill cops and you don't end up dead.

i quit drinking.

call me a faggot.
whatever.

Niggers dna isnt detectable via tests for human dna, thus the reason no dna found besides the officer

>Nigger poured water on reporter's head.

Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!

underrated post

yes

fox 2 is local fox station in STL

water

You don't say?

It says in the judges verdict, there was no DNA on the weapon, and that doesn't mean X person did / did not touch it.

>implying you can't enjoy some tea or lemonade without the fermented Jew

No, I understand that part and am glad he is dead. I especially like the fact that the judge said in his 30 years of experience, "an urban heroin dealer without a gun is an anomaly". My question is: what fact or probability can I bring up to retarded liberals to explain why his DNA wasn't found on the gun? Does cold air fuck up DNA?

there was this website where multiple youtube videos played at the same time, it was even better

Faggot

bud light baby

cold clean water, the white man's drink

I quit as well, Faggot.

anyway did the reporter tell them he was fox? the lesbi got pissed at him first and wouldn't shut up, she even tried to push the cameraman

This cannot be true?

the white person's drink, nice

Also, the nigger owned the gun, even the judge said that "an urban heroin dealer without a gun would be an anomaly"

IMPPEE FOEDY FY
>IMPPEE FOEDY FY
IMPPEE FOEDY FY
>IMPPEE FOEDY FY
IMPPEE FOEDY FY
>IMPPEE FOEDY FY
IMPPEE FOEDY FY
>IMPPEE FOEDY FY
IMPPEE FOEDY FY
>IMPPEE FOEDY FY
IMPPEE FOEDY FY
>IMPPEE FOEDY FY

morning friend

nvm, found it

For the xample I'm drinking fizzy water

I don't drink alcohol either. I'm drinking pic related.

Just think, a bomb going off right here. BOOOOMMMMBBBBMB

All these useless people gone.

Crown royal northern harvest.

kratom

Yes he said he was with fox and everyone flipped out because fox = white nationalists racist white men.

everclear straight

fucking kill me

youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php

I pay black girls to get abortions with cheetos and promises that i'll let them feed off the outpourings from my penis. but I never will. I don't want to even get close enough to touch them. fucking massacre them all.

Fag

Even though Dana Loesch is/was a never Trumper, I want to fuck her brains out.

Then it looked like he was going to fight the producer.

Water. I'm on duty tonight. :(

It isn't uncommon for guns to be cleaned down, and a clean gun in which comes in contact to a person will only show 1 set of DNA, it is not rocket science and in LA i've seen it quite often, people would wipe down their gun and have someone else touch the trigger then well you know what happens from there, no larp.