Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

What does Sup Forums think of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPfu0uGR3oU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Objectively better than Legend of the Galactic Heroes. KyoAni found a way.

>ren
No

the girls are pretty slutty

suprisingly good

Commentary on suicidal moeblobs.

It was good when there was no drama.

It's pretty good. Ren is kinda crap but it has good moments too.

The first season holds a very special place for me, one of my favorite anime ever to be quite honest.

Heavy drama ruined the first season. I'm not sure if Ren was worse or I was just bored of the formula, but either way I didn't like it.

Adored this show, was one of my favourites of the season, loved tuning in every week and talking about it on Sup Forums.

S2 was one of the worst things I've ever sat through from start to finish, it gave me a grudge against romance anime, Kyoani, and Chuu2. I've never enjoyed kyoani anime since, and even when I saw a bit of the first season again, I found that I just couldn't like it the same way again.

Truly a disastrous sequel Even if I loved the new girl

Season 1 was so much better.

S2 was so bad it made me wipe the good memories of S1 I had.
Such a shame too because I remember liking it a lot.

>no Mori Summer vs. Dark Flame Master fight

It was trash.

Shinka's hairclip STILL pisses me off.

Cute love story. Never watched season 2 because I heard bad things.

Season one is good
Season two can eat shit

It was ok, S2 a shit.

It has more Rikka being cute so it's not all that bad. Really it's because of how their relationship regresses and then ends up worse than how they started, a shame too because the first 2 episodes were really cute.

I want to have rough, passionate sex with Shinka

Who doesn't?

>it has more Rikka being cute

Eh, not enough.

It really goes a long way to making her seem a top autistic motherfucker who can't possibly function in society, rather than a socially awkward girl with issues she can work on.

Ruined her for me.

Oh cool I read a doujin about that girl once it was really weird she was trying to save a dog from some thugs who were beating it up and she seemed to be pretending to have super powers for some reason but she obviously didn't because they knocked her out really quick then things got a bit dark. She was obviously learning disabled because for awhile she kept going on about her super powers and punishing evil but she never did a single thing to back it up. She just got beaten up again and again. After a few days of starvation in her dirty little room she awoke one day to find the dog from the beginning that she tried to save was inside with her and the thugs let her know she wasn't allowed to eat until she lost her virginity to the dog. They also didn't try to hide the fact that they would be recording the whole thing. She tried to resist at first but after a few more days of starvation she finally dropped her super power act and broken she tried to have sex with the dog but the dog wasn't getting erect and she was forced to fellate the dog first before he finally was ready to have sex with her. Anyways things got worse from there but I'm running out of characters. Fuck up doujin. Weird to see she is an actual anime character.

I'm kind of disappointed that S2 was 100% SoL with no development.

Season two never existed.

Turns to shit halfway through.

It made me appreciate the art of chuuni bullying.

>100% SOL
Not true, it was full of insipid drama that served only to annoy, instead of comfy cuteness.

Am I the only one who doesn't remember a god damn thing from this show or its sequel?

Nothing ever came of that, which is a waste.

Such a perfect plot for some relationship development but nooOOOooO

It has this issue where it thinks it's really special, but it's just a bland, ordinary anime.

Season 2 was trash

the deko is my waifu

Started pretty good but romantic development was shit and disappointing as fuck. That ruined whole show.

>MC and heroine never kiss
>Forced le funny yuri couple does

Fuck you Kyonai.

Is S3 still considered viable?

Probably my favorite KyoAni show 2bh. I didn't hate s2 like most people, but it definitely was considerably weaker than s1.

onee-chan best girl

I didn't mind the forced drama in season 2. I feel like I'm one of the few people that do.

>eat me
Itadakimasu.

I enjoyed the ED.

The part where Rikka is standing in the brown grassy field with the factory in the background reminded me of Kun-Lai Summit, where I was leveling at the time when I first saw it. So I have a sentimental attachment to it.

For bullying

There was too much bullying.

... how nice.

Loved Kun-Lai, proboably my favourite zone after Zangarmarsh

>autism level 4000

Yuuta a cute

It's good. It manages to be good at all of the different types of SOL scenes, while using it's "Chuuni" theme to differentiate itself from the million other series. Dekomori is super cute and her hair-bags are funny. Nibutani is interesting, she's a "bro-tier" girl with a fairly complex story for a SOL title. The MC is fine, slightly less generic than the average SOL MC. Rikka is decent enough, she's annoying but that's sort of the point of the series, isn't it? Kumin Tsuyuri is a super cutie, who rarely matters but can steal a scene regardless.

The dub sucks, and not in the generic "Muh I don't like dubs in general so I'll pretend they all suck" way Sup Forums has. They gave Rikka a voice that just plainly doesn't fit at all, she's supposed to be a cute little girl acting tough, but the voice actor plays her too straight as a serious character. A lot of the dub has bad casting, and the MC is just too flat. The Japanese Dub was great, Dekomori in particular has a great voice even with the annoying tic.

Basically it's good.

He should have chosen her, Rikka can't do anything right.

Thighs the show

this user has good taste

It was interesting, but I wasn't really buying it. All of the characters rubbed me the wrong way (Mei is the demon spawn of Ai Enma of Jigoku Shoujo and Chihiro Shindou of ef--c'mon) as does the storytelling... for every step we took towards having a semi-clear understanding of what exactly this curse is about, we then took five steps back. A little mystery was always a good thing, but with only 12 episodes I had an inkling the ending was going to be rushed.

Loved the horror/mystery genre.

fuck off Sup Forums

Honestly I wouldn't mind like a miniseries set entirely in the chuuni world as some bizarre recap of what's happened so far.

lel

[pic related]

Chuunibyou isn't Another. Nice meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPfu0uGR3oU

I want to fuck Deko.

The title to that picture is fucking great

Also, I've read the novel, how is the anime? I've heard a few people say it's better than the book.

I want to play with her sand bags. All 4 of them.

>When the quality of the show is in the title

Really though I enjoyed it, dekomori a cute

It was cute, if it got a bit mawkish towards the end. I haven't seen S2 but I heard absolutely fuck all developed.

It's pretty damn good. I haven't read the novel, but the anime is certainly good on it's own. There's a lot of things that don't really build into much, but that's standard for mystery stories (since they need things that people can suspect or it's obvious what the solutions are). In particular I didn't like the phone calls from the dad that seem meaningless, I didn't like the bird (which DID have a reason to exist, even if the reason sucked), and I didn't like the fact that they shoehorned in dolls and creepy images in the first few episodes (like in scene transitions) without them actually mattering. The fact that they dropped the dolls pretty quickly shows they must have realized it was a mistake, it should have just been a part of the OP and that's it.

The OP is great, the suspense plays out well, and even if the animation is wonky (like this image) it's a good series. There are a lot of things that have to be chalked up to "This character is just dumb", but it's fine. The suspense is done well, the few comedy scenes are done well, the gore-filled scenes are also good. It's basically "Final Destination: The Anime", but that's fine. It's short too, worth a watch.

>mawkish
The fuck is that?
> I haven't seen S2 but I heard absolutely fuck all developed.
How much development happens is up for debate. S2 starts and ends a few new plot threads, and does so very well, but it also continues the main plot without fully ending it, to leave room for a S3 in the future. I liked the ending, but it's very obviously a "Look at how far they've come even if they're the same as when they started!" thing, but the fact that the main couple actually BECOMES a couple is enough for this sort of series.

They should have had a threesome end. Satone would have been ok with it.

Imagine if this series ended with NTR

is deko finally getting the love she deserves?

I liked S1 a lot because shit actually happened, the romance was legit and Rikka's syndrome had relevance to the plot.

S2 was shit because whatever happened in S1 was downplayed to oblivion, Rikka's syndrome is still there for the sake of moe (at that point it's become a permanent part of her character, so I guess I can't count that) and literally nothing happens. The best part of S2 was the Dekomori x Nibutani moments, but even then it was just undertones.

oh SHIT

Rikka has the best ass

would be better than the ending it has now

>mfw miza asato made a doujin about bullying her

S1 was great, S2 felt forced on its own way but I still liked it.

S1: Great

S2: Bad

>Really it's because of how their relationship regresses and then ends up worse than how they started

u wut?

Their relationship does not regress, it just moves on at very low speed. We have million animes to watch if you want to see generic girl falls in love with boy and vice versa. Rikka being insecure as fuck even she feels safe next to Yuuta and Yuuta not wanting to force her to do anything were what made season 2 even bearable (tho compared to S1 it was pretty bad).

Honestly, I was initially drawn to the show because of the cute girl posing with a C96 Broomhandle.

I felt really bad because perfect cute couple anime had to turn into love triangle. And it took so long into season 2, I was first so scared when I saw her in the first episodes, then started to think that thank god, this is not going to be love triangle and then boom.

What happens on the 3rd volume of the LN?

>Their relationship does not regress, it just moves on at very low speed
>takes six months to hold hands
>can't bring themselves to kiss
Rikka was supposed to be getting over her autism, not sperging out harder than she did in S1

it's utah who's the autist

rikka was alpha as fuck and how many times did she sneak into his bedroom

plus she was ready to kiss when they were under the covers together

NO

FUCK NO

They're both autists.
Didn't she panic once when he tried to kiss her?

season one was very funny . I liked as representing the imaginary battles ( let's face it , once we play like that lol ) but the second is bullshit

If it wasn't for Deko I wouldn't have watched it.

Shinka a best
Satone a shit
Kumin a useless

Favorite KyoAni show, of which several are some of my favorites. Ended up watching it recently again. Still as great as the first time I saw it.

Harem plus guy

The last good Kyoani show. Not counting Ren.

from what i have gathered from observing humans is that "sperging out" is actually growth in the relationship

>not a harem end

If I was in his situation I would take both and touka

good doujins

So it is not regressing eh? From holding pinkies to holding hands to touching noses to being so near the kiss it is required to have pregnant cat exploding to stop them.