/rpng/ REDPILL the NORMIES GENERAL

ITT we strategize on ways to redpill normies. They are in a trance-like state through manipulation of our culture via Hollywood & mainstream media.
It is our duty to save these people. Strategize and post your ideas here.

Here's an example. Go and upboat this reddit thread. We'll save as many souls as we can before the mods shoah the thread. SET YOUR POWER LEVEL TO HIDDEN if you're going to post in the thread.
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/70efup/hidden_footage_taken_inside_a_british_school/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRHXoLUU904
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/70efup/hidden_footage_taken_inside_a_british_school/
liveleak.com/view?i=e15_1503929424
youtube.com/watch?v=eqceHviNBC4
reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/
reddit.com/r/PoliticalVideo/comments/70f69z/deleted_from_rvideos_for_politics_hidden_footage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=VRHXoLUU904
nice

We must do this to save the Caucasian people. This is what is being bred out of existence.

I agree we should do this in an organized way.

Mostly it's conditioning though. These people don't think, but if you condition them to hate the media they may start paying attention to new information sources.

Just keep emphasizing the media lies, over and over till they ask you for the truth, THEN you redpill them.

The real red pill is realizing that of all the 1000s of journalists out there, NONE of them actually will tell the truth on a few important issues.

That's a hard one to believe.

Now we're thinking. That really is the key. The (((media)))'s stranglehold on culture and perception of reality is where the real power of the world is held. Only once a mind is freed from this metaphorical matrix, will their system then willingly digest a redpill without puking it back up.

I just wish we knew why! It doesn't make any sense! Why would they do that??

Upvote the thread. Put on your power level cloaks and get in there. Don't be obvious. Use Poe's law to your advantage.

I don't think you're going to convince people that's from a British school desu.
Not any actual Brits.

We got some good redpilling happening right now, boys.

whoever posted this you arent helping

THREAD IS STILL ALIVE

HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL
HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL
HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL

We're at the top of the Rising section. This is going to the top, guaranteed.

It'll get locked at some point, unfortunately. Too much wrongthink.

Top notch post from Hexatona. This is what a fully cloaked power level looks like while dropping a red-hot pill.

ever since i saw that report about libyan authorities arresting a mossad agent who larped as a radical muslim who was preaching radical islam, i'm starting to think some of those people (i.e. the one in the video) or also larpers or even paid government agitators/radicalisers

I wouldn't put it past 'em. sauce?

as i went to grab the sauce for you i noticed something interesting

the first two sauces i found
liveleak.com/view?i=e15_1503929424 (

Interesting

You need to make it economic, for now at least. There are many, many economic reasons to oppose mass migration.

Reddit thread is
#1 in Rising
#9 in Hot (r/videos main page)

youtube.com/watch?v=eqceHviNBC4

Life expectancy for men in rural West Virginia is close to Ethiopian levels.
Disgraceful. I hope Trump fixes coal country.

post this

Stormfront used to have a whole fieldbook on this iirc.

I love it. This will be great for r/news. Also,
I'm self-checking my those dijjies. Holy shit. We're on the right track, boys.

Did it say to operate during the day when you're pretending to be Brits.
I just looked at the time and it's 4:57.

One thing reddit cucks need is less tact. All of their responses are normie PC style comments. They need more emotional triggers in the comments to get their blood boiled. Then subscribe the pills.

ex: your kids will fuck blacks and you'll celebrate quanzaa more than Christmas because no white Christians left.

I redpill all day everyday, its about entering it into your existence in a crypto fascist way, you make a claim like " i have a black friend" and then proceed to tell people you dont understand why he gets to be a black nationalist but i cant be a white nationalist. Same with the jew, best way to attack the jews is to enlighten people that all their main supporters in the west are calling for multiculturalism while they build their own ethnostate up. Just watch your power level. Dont lie, just use classic misdirection and dont try to red pill large groups of people

The mods would almost immediately delete that comment and lock the thread. I guarantee they're deliberating right now how to justify a lock. I'd bet the higher ranking mods are offline and the lower ones are raising the alarm.

We're #6 in Hot, and if it doesn't get locked it's hitting the #1 spot guaranteed. Trust me, I'm an expert at reddit.

Prescribe*

it's like when we used to harass the gaiafags right guys? right?

Upvoted for what it's worth

Well, I think we won't succeed unless they have some minimal amount of education or at the very least are not so low on the iq spectrum that they can't grasp basic logic.

I honestly think this is most of the problem.

So maybe instead of "redpilling" them, you should just focus on manipulating them into voting a particular way. This is what the left does and it's been very effective.

They even openly declare their intentions as such (see the port huron statement on "wresting control of the universities" to harness their "social influence"), and the majority of college educated kids just fall right in line. People are conformists by and large.

Stop trying to enlighten people. Only the few are capable of seeing reality as it is. The many will always be sheep. If you want the many and not the few you need to change strategies.

Nice work, user. We're #4 now.

This is a MASSIVE amount of eyeballs. Especially if it hits #1. I once had a website plug in a 3rd level comment on a #1 r/video thread and I got 55k website hits.

I completely agree. As Yuri Bezmenov said, they won't believe it even if you show them proof. They can only be manipulated.

For people in the thread predictably using the "hurr-durr Christianity is just as bad cuz Leviticus" argument, I'm calling them anti-semitic for denigrating the Torah.

Good point but how

#3 now
Redpills are dropping like fire. Minds & souls are being freed from shackles as we speak.

THREAD IS #2

REDDIT IS GETTING REDPILLED TONIGHT

CYBER CRUSADES, DEUS VULT

>the video makes me want to subscribe to the donald

youve been noticed senpai

Faggot ass mods.
We had a good run. There will be more.

I'm considering a name change to /ccg/ Cyber Crusades General. Keep an eye out.

>"Everyone wants to fight hate with hate."

If your enemies kill you, you win.

They didn't just lock it, they removed it from the r/videos thread listing. We hit #2 and we were definitely going to hit #1.

Remember, the only way a forum can remain leftist is through censorship. Uncensored forums always go hard right.

Literally a whole thread about reddit, this place has sure degraded. Everyone ITT should kill themselves.

This is for real:
reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/

Outstanding thread OP, can't wait to see thesas a regular general

>going to rebbit
Op is truly a faggot as always

I think we need to plant more fake neewws .teach them the news can't be trusted.

My submission
Donald Trump is planning on switching party's because he is mad at the do nothing republicans

I'm in the trenches fighting these faggots.

Round 2: reddit.com/r/PoliticalVideo/comments/70f69z/deleted_from_rvideos_for_politics_hidden_footage/

Upboat as usual. This one won't get as much visibility.

I like it -but- that might encourage them to move to the r/politics system: a whitelist of acceptable (((sources)))

Sup Forums really has turned into such an embarrassing fucking board, it's disgraceful. Kill yourself, OP. No LARP or irony. Just do it.

You get enough pee gate stories on main stream news and they will lose all credibility

33 degree red pill, some are just not ready for it.

I'm not killing myself just cuz you're a whiny little faggot.

bump