Would the economy contract or be untowardly affected if all homeless and beggars were exterminated?

Would the economy contract or be untowardly affected if all homeless and beggars were exterminated?

I think it would be an economic boom. They can't afford to consume much, while consuming a lot of public resources. Money would be freed up to lower taxes, be spent on other projects or otherwise invested into a productive economy

Guess what kike.
Hitler was homeless before he rise to power and kick you out.
Fucking parasites

More or less this.

Most homeless people are men, many of them are mentally ill and just as many became homeless in there teens because there are literally no shelters for young men experiencing abuse.

So dykes tell us to kill the homeless because the only real homeless women choose to be homeless, everyone else either fucks for shelter or begs friends or begs beta cucks or can settle for living with women like themselves in state sponsored women's only shelters.

OP, saying shit about homeless people is fucking criminal.

>Would the economy contract or be untowardly affected if all homeless and beggars were exterminated?
Perhaps... But I think it would be better to exterminate jews instead.

old right wing

new right wing

By admitting that only providing services and metaphorical roads for one group but not the other is full blown Marxist kikery?

I'm neither, I just see what "kill the homeless" really means. It means "kill all the men we've sociopathically left behind." How much better to prove Marxism is a success than by removing everyone hurt by it?

That's what 100+ women's shelters and literally zero men's shelters means.

The USA is 20 trillion in debt. We don't need money. Money is an illusion and this modern day egypt whore msytery babylon shall fall and until you repent for this post if you are serious I leave room for conviction to befall your way

What I mean is that the old right wing hates poor people whereas the new right wing hates jews and poc.

>100+ women's shelters and literally zero men's shelters
Homeless women are passive, pathetic things that can be herded into charity prisons without complaint.

Homeless men tend to be hard bastards who will prefer to live on the street that be kept like a pet gerbil.

>broken window fallacy
Yeah, kill em all. That money could go to something much better

Oh god, how did you get from "you know, maybe pretending only women had issues is kind of evil if they're the only ones who don't" to "you hate people of colour"?

Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

>jews
Just the thread.

>Homeless women are passive, pathetic things
Not the ones who choose to be homeless.

>Homeless men tend to be hard bastards
Not the teenage boys and young men fleeing shitty households.

Kill yourself before you suggest killing young men who have been deliberately denied roads out of their shitty conditions.

did I say poc?

i meant feminists

Hard to say. Here in Edmonton each one is apparently a burden of over $100, 000 a year, but I don't know how they arrive at that number. A lot of it could be city and provincial money spent on administrators so they can have cushy government jobs and stuff. If they spent a fraction of a hundred grand on my I would be set for life, even $12,000 a year, so I don't know where that money is going.

It really depends. Short term, employment is tied to the ability to produce. So, if you could utilized the homeless to increase your economy but to a certain point. However, it's not that simple. Most homeless aren't employable due to mental and physical health and, low skill set. Not suitable for most jobs nowadays. Having unemployment payments (or any spending) does help stimulate the economy as it allows the circulation of cash but the negatives outweigh that in regards to homeless imo.

If you could start public works which needs a lot of unskilled labour and utilize the homeless, then this would be better than killing them. You can't expect private businesses interested in profit to utilize homeless with minimum wage in place. Much easier to pick up dead-end uni kids with arts degrees etc. The amount you waste on homeless people probably outweighs the jobs that are created by the homeless problem (aid workers etc).

The problem is technology (not a real problem but only coz we talkn homeless). We are too efficient in production for our increasing labour force. It's why the service industry is increasing. People just don't need unskilled labourers as much anymore and have more time to go do 'x' service.

>OP, saying shit about homeless people is fucking criminal.
I agree. Have some fucking compassion. We have lots of money for government fat cat welfare. Kill them off first. Not that anyone should kill anyone; talking to you, CSIS and RCMP.

>so I don't know where that money is going
>so they can have cushy government jobs

hey man I hate the jews and POC too, don't marginalise me.

The OP was inspired by a vietnamese junky who's taken up residence at my local shopping centre and hassled me on the way in and out for change. The first time I said no, second time I told him to go apply for some jobs

homeless and beggars are a symptom not a disease

you kill em all and new ones will appear if the system is flawed

some are out there because of mental problems too

not true, old school is about race, new school is about class

There are lots of initiatives here, and they said they would end homelessness here in Edmonton years ago under Mayor (((Mandel))). It costs money for that propaganda, and one time when I was getting a book at the library they kicked all the homeless out of one section so the government types could have a speech with coffee and donuts and security to ensure they homeless they were saving wouldn't come to their party. I think that is where a lot of money goes. Homelessness here is worse than it has ever been.

not true

the left cares more about race nowadays
the right will care more and more about race as whites become a minority

few care about class anymore

>A lot of it could be
Did you read that could part?

No, no, I literally mean shut the fuck up about homeless being a drain when 90% of this money is embezzled by feminists and the rest goes strictly to women's shit.

There is ZERO help for young men suffering domestic abuse. You need to KILL YOURSELF if you think this isn't deliberate. They want nothing more than to bring the worst out of white men, which means expelling them from school and not giving them help if they flee from domestic abuse.

It is EVIL to blame some of these people for their condition.

Did they actually wind up shipping the Vancouver homeless to Edmonton during the winter olympics? There was talk of doing that

>Homelessness here is worse than it has ever been.
It's not just people living on the street. Most homeless live with their friends/family on a temporary basis

Too many competing for real estate also causes high prices

I blame lack of government housing + speculation + gentrification + a rise in urban living

Do they not have public school in Aus? Or are you just fucking stupid? Do you think that government fat cat welfare means poor people, you idiot? It mean the politicians and government workers who collect a cheque for doing fuck all. Put down the bong, you bogan.

>the left cares more about race nowadays
yep, and back in the 50s when communism was full on, the left cared about class

the right had the same transition but backwards, from race to class

>the right will care more and more about race as whites become a minority
futurology =! reality

This. We have a lot of issues as a society which contribute to the homeless problem. Artificially inflated housing markets, investment houses that get subsidized, population increase, people cutting corners for profits, poor attitude to hard work, not many incentives to work, drug use, offshore labor, wealth disparity and i'm sure many more.

Vietnamese people contribute to a large number of crimes in our country and gaol pop. It's pretty lame.

I suppose homelessness could be a burden on government spending towards healthcare and crime. I'm sure there's also social programs for the homeless that take up some gov money.

I say just force them to work. Let them do the jobs we pay foreigners to do. Works out good for everyone.

All the things that you mention certainly contribute. Fifteen years ago, people would sleep in the river valley in the summer. Now it is hundreds of camps, year round. Even in our winters! I saw a picture of one that was dug into the hillside. We also have mass immigration straining social services, infrastructure, and raising housing prices like you said.

Our welfare is all means tested and interview tested and centre link is extremely diversity hired, this means if you seem privileged you won't get welfare. If you're a "privileged white boy" you won't get shit. You'll get ignored and you'll be rejected from any opportunity due to seeming like a punk. White boys don't get welfare even if wogs, lebs and Indians do.

Do not pretend there are any groups in the Atmosphere genuinely experiencing systematic (rather than social) oppression besides white men. Being called a nigger only hurts for a moment, being unemployed or homeless for years leaves a huge chunk of your life stolen.

Go fuck yourself, hating homeless people is literally feminist supremacy.

*anglo sphere

Why isn't this a word? I literally mean the British colonies.

My God you are retarded. I hope for your sake you are quite young. I am implying that the government and it's bureaucracy cost far more than what we set aside for these people. Please read and quit saying childish shit like kill yourself, or fuck off.

Yes, and all that money is paying for feminists to pop mdma. Open your eyes, you blue pilled leaf.

ayy lmao

lets just cut govt jobs and get more unemployed people, that shit will work just fine

Are you on a proxy? Australians are usually more intelligent, with better reading comprehension.

I would rather see both less bureaucrats, and less people sleeping by my dumpster. Both could be accomplished, easily.

Oh no, this time it actually is you.

>op says kill the homeless, because they're expensive
>I say "hang the fuck on all this money is going to women's shit" and if its not its going to ""minorities""
>Sup Forums says "but no one deserves anything because some street kid was rough to me once"
So I say, yeah, it's all fucking embezzled by feminist groups and if not the only centrlink payments going out easily are controlled by lefty shit.

I have only one reason to be here,

Male homelessness is not costing you a cent. Homelessness is not an expensive problem. (Male) Homelessness is a problem caused by feminists because eww icky icky men who don't shower, can we just help the passive wimminz plot?

Aaand fuck no. No.

All this money OP is complaining about is charitably given, then selfishly embezzled.

most of the welfare is spent on low to middle income families, not a lot is spent on the homeless. to qualify for your most welfare, you need a residential address, which the homeless don't have.

i hate bureaucracy as much as the next guy but some of it is necessary

just some of it tho

I've been on unemployment before for a few months. It's not that enjoyable and poorly managed. It's all quiet dull and time consuming. Most of the people there were also white and working some hours but struggled to get more.

I don't think the fact they are feminist is the causing factor for the majority of homeless being male. Homelessness does have a cost. It has policing costs as well as covering tax break donations to NGO's who support the homeless community. They also have directly funded programs for homeless.

You are correct about the poor management of government funding, how NGO's actually operate and how they are mainly women focused. However, Males are more at risk of being homeless because they aren't as much as a 'protected sex or class' in society. We are rarely seen as a victim in the media, which is wrong. Men are also more likely to be homeless due to biological factors such as risk taking and substance abuse. We are the highest of highs and the lowest of lows in society.