Muh benis

muh benis

There was no need to lower the panties that much

to show you that she does not have a carpet.

If she didn't, I wouldn't have picked up this show.

Am I vain? I saw screencaps of Lisha and decided to pick up the show purely for her.

Why would anyone want to know that?

Lisha isn't even the best girl. Not even top 3.

That's a very lewd place for a command spell

SIEG ZEON

DROPPED

For research and academic purposes.

MAYOR ANG NAUNA

>battle harem
why are there so many of these, they always sell like shit and are only good for some lewd scenes

With all cliches that are born, I believe it's a huge shitposting contest to see who can come up with the best one with the most superior girls.

Step it up, senpai.

Why is this allowed?

kek

Liar. Lisha is best girl.

No. Krul, Yoruka and Airi are better.

Like I said, Liar.

Lisha is only good for bullying. She's not even a proper main heroine.

I'll bully you, nerd

Sauce?

Asterisk

Hey, don't blame me for Lisha's incompetence.

notevenhuman.jpg

Lisha is in the top 3. Only Krul and Yoruka are better.

Non-human girls are hotter.

>have not one, but two blonde girls in harem

Absolute madman I say.

>Not heart shaped

left: cheap, imitation blonde

right: superior natural blonde, clearly of noble stature

below the mark
>and the clown too.

S-sauce

Womb tattoos are the best, only way to make it better is to have it be a stylized uterus.

Imouto and YES best Bahamuts.

I don't believe you.

She looks like a main girl to me.

Celes made me go muh dick every time.

Womb tattoo thread?

What did she mean by this?

She wants his babies.

She is a whore.

>womb tattoo
>thinking we're using a condom

The condom is for the butt stuff. Better safe than sorry.

Fair enough, although using it only to throw it away at the final stretch has a charm of it's own too.

Stop posting, Lisha.

WHERE IS WOMB TATTOO??

it goes away when impregnated

Condoms feel weird, end of discussion.

>watching any shitty battle harems and having to ask if you're vain

Where is her servant?

right here

No Philuffy love?

The only way to properly watch Battle Harems is to not watch them and just shitpost in the threads because you can easily tell who the best girl is just from the lewd screencaps people post.

>not watching anime is better than watching it

You realize you're not allowed to say that unless you spend literally every moment of your life watching anime right?

Like right now you made that post. That's not watching anime. By your own logic you should have been watching anime instead of making that post. And you should be reading this post either you should be watching anime.

When it comes to these kind of shows, absolutely. I've seen enough generic battle harems that there is absolutely no reason for me to waste even a second of my time watching the actual show. I get the full effect of having fun in the threads and fapping to the lewds without having to watch this garbage.

It's great.

>mfw partaking in psyops where I shitpost the battle harem's threads to death about the decided best girl until she becomes hated then turn around and support the previously decided worst girl in order to warp Sup Forums's perception into favoring the worst girl

Only good thing that came out of the show

Dude all the time. At least half of my posts on Sup Forums consist of me typing shit out that I don't believe in the slightest.

Sup Forums has always been hipsters that try to look cool by disliking popular things. you haven't done anything.

Why aren't you tired of generic combat anime, or generic mecha or SoL?

Updated!

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis > Claire

Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Irene > Julis > Claudia > Priscilla

Shizuku > Ayase > Nene > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Sakura > Karen > Emilia > Reitia > Liddy > Claire

Avrora > Sayaka > La Folia > Nagisa > Reina > Astarte > Yuuma > Asagi > Yukina

Airi > Yoruka > Krul > Nokuto > Tilfarr > Phi > Relie > Sharis > Celes > Lisha

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Tohka > Yuzuru > Origami mk.II > Origami mk.I > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Chris > Eu > Saras > Seraphim > Taeko > Kanami > Maelstrom > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Ling > Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki

Uthaha > Megumi > Eiriri > Michiru

Pink > Orange > Black > Silver

You > Pest > Kuro Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Shiroyasha > Lily

Big Nep > Noire > Nep > Pururut > Vert > Blanc > Uni > Compa > Nepgear > Peashy

I was only pretending in my post. All for the purpose of sniffing out the true rat, which is to say, you.

Any last words, traitor?!

Well SoL is the best shit anime has to offer. No matter how similar it is, watching a new group of characters be comfy while occasionally making me laugh is always relaxing.

And don't watch combat or mecha anime.

Harem threads are fun to shitpost in but the actual shows are a chore to watch.

>Any last words
Takagi a cute.

It's not like harems don't sometimes kind of work out or show some promise. No one genre is universally shit.

>No matter how similar it is, watching a new group of characters be comfy while occasionally making me laugh is always relaxing.

That's the thought I have about watching battle harems. It's a chore but sometimes you can get real gems.

Really depends on my mood. It's good to have many battle harems to choose from. I started Rakudai but dropped it after 5 or 6 episodes. Never started Asterisk.

Decided to watch Bahamut because of Lisha. Usually I fall through with shows that begin with a fascination for one of the characters which did not happen with Rakudai.

pic related

>Ling
>Counting Neptune as 2
>Kotori
>Chris

It's like you didn't bother watching them

I wanted more Airi, she didn't get enough screentime

This show is literally a shittier version of Infinite Stratos what the fuck. Even the dragrides are straight up ripped from IS machines.

Battle Harems are pretty much universally shit. The last one I enjoyed was Strike the Blood and that 99% because of Yukina and the fact that the MC actually kissed the girls.

normally, tertiary faggots are the scum of the earth but for battle harems, yeah i agree

I usually hate them as well, but I liked the Black Bullet loli harem.

Those are some lewd Command Spells.

wrong show dude, you mean this airi?

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Claire > Fianna > Ellis

Sylvia > Julis > Fan > Kirin > Saya > Irene = Priscilla > Claudia

Shizuku > Nene > Ayase > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Emilia > Reitia > Sakura > Karen > Claire > Liddy

Avrora > Natsuki > Reina > La Folia > Yukina > Sayaka > Asagi > Nagisa > Astarte > Yuuma

Krulcifer > Yoruka > Airi > Lisha > Celes > Nokuto > Tilfurr > Relie > Sharis > Phi

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Origami mk.II > Yuzuru > Tohka > Origami mk.I > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Eu > Maelstrom > Saras > Chris > Haruna > Seraphim > Taeko > Kanami > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Laura > Charlotte > Chifuyu > Rin > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Houki

Megumi > Utaha > Eriri > Izumi > Michiru

Pink > Silver > Yellow > Orange > Black

Pest = You > Shiroyasha > Kuro Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Lily

Erina's disapproval of the MC extends even beyond multiple series

>It's like you didn't bother watching them
He's clearly a smart guy then.

childhood friend lost

What a surprise.

For once, I didn't want to let childhood friend win because Phi was an abomination.

Are there tits on the BD's?

No user it's a plastic disc. That's be silly, it wouldn't even fit in the player anymore with tits on it.

He didn't specify "real" or printed 2D tits.
There'd be no issue with printed tits (the most likely, too).
This isn't a hentai, so there's probably no tits on the discs, except maybe Lisha's if characters are featured on them at all.

Sudou's Shirou is so fucking handsome.

no homo

Shits too long to order just gonna post the first one of each

Restia

Sylvia

Stella

Emilia

La Folia

Airi

Yuzuru

Maelstrom

Charlotte

Utaha

Pink

You

Neptune(both HDD and normal)

M U H
U
H

This was a good Harem.

That's pretty rare.

All the girls were really good.

>Good harem
>good
It tried to be way too serious with its plot, it was awful.

Who gives a shit about the plot.
Everyone stopped caring about the plot after Krul's arc and just focused on the girls.

And the cat talking misandrist was better?

>misandrist
>implying

No one, which is exactly why it was so bad. The series tried to shove so much plot into everything that it got in the way everything else.

To show he's a perv

>no pubic hair
would not fuck