NtK

Nana to Kaoru thread. Because

It's a lovey dovey chapter

Yay spats

And that's that chapter. Is anyone interested in more today?

thank you for this. I dropped the manga, cause I didnt see a progress in the relationship, and i dropped before the sports girls started joining on their breathers so i am way behind but its so hard to pick it back up.

Oh man, do you have some Tachi stuff to catch up on.

I'm always interested, user.

Uhg, fine.

You'll be happy to know it's Tachi time.

I like this series. I'm reading through it now and it has some of the most genuine relationships I've read in a while.

true, but im used to reading manga with the mc and femc relationship not going anywhere, the sexual tension, the art, and the play are giving me a major case of blue balls that I cant handle it, not even one sitting.

Tachi a cute

They confess at the end of Black Label, a side story that takes place over the summer at the end of the current school year, I think.

I think the author's going to retcon Black Label because even he realizes that ruining the main story by showing that no development happens for eight months is ...NOT sexy.

oh.

aw.

Welp, that's the end of that chapter. Would you like to know more?

[YES] [NO]

this is chapter 17 right? there's like 147 chapters.
so yes.

As you wish

New chapter when?
I want to see more Tachi-Nana lezdom stuff.

Like, two days ago.

I brought this up in a previous thread, but are Japanese people really this trusting? She just met this girl and gave her free reign into her house.

Stop being so damn cute Tachi

This kills me. Kaoru put cliffsnotes on his S&M mag.

Those cuffs do look comfy

And busted

This lucky guy

And that's the end of that chapter. Hope you enjoyed. I'll probabaly continue tomorrow.

I'd forgotten how cute Tachi is.

Don't.

I'mma do it

Its STILL going on?
Has there been any progress in their relationship? As in actual progress?

Define actual progress.
Nana realized that she's in love with Kaoru a while back.

>Nana realized that she's in love with Kaoru a while back.
But has she done anything about it?
If shes made any attempt at telling Kaoru of her feelings that would be actual progress.

Only at the end of Black Label.

Did she succeed in telling him and no shenanigans like him hitting his head and losing his memory or him misinterpreting what she said or she said it just as a loud noise happened?

This. I stopped reading cause every page I can't help but scream "would you two just fuck already!"

They had a rope session during a hurricane, confessed their affection, found it was mutual, kissed, and I think they held hands on the train ride home.

While you're not about to get Nana and Kaoru fucking, Tachibana form the sex toy shop and Kaoru's role model fuck at a shrine in Black Label, and in the main book Nana's teacher gets into some light bondage with her jailbait looking boyfriend after he has trouble keeping it up.

Thanks