Muv-Luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzesmarken

It looks like these threads might be finally winding down. It seems like everything worth discussing has been discussed. Unless something major happens, I don't think these threads will have the steam to last until the big Schwarzesmarken event on June 18th.

Also, just for fun, a strawpoll. What VN do you want age to work on after Martyrs:

strawpoll.me/10250303

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yff2xOFo4mg
youtube.com/watch?v=8sJkwBo2T4w
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Irisdina a cute!

This one would be best archived with the other nightmare scene, in my opinion. It just fits.

If he makes more Beatrix/Jurgen shit, then it should go in its own category.

Since the first draft didn't go over as well as i would have liked, revised. Also it was only up for a little while.

Beatrix is locked into her final fight with Theo. She crashes into the buildings below her, and her cockpit goes dead. She pulls aimlessly at the controls, when suddenly, Theo's knife cuts into her, the searing pain ripping through her body. She awakens, sitting upright, in the large bed she has stuffed into her small duplex apartment. Her husband, Jurgen, is still lying asleep next to her, his arm draped over her lap. At the foot of her bed, the baby is still asleep in its crib. She looks around, bewildered, eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness. She takes a deep breath, slowly letting the air out, and starts crying. Jurgen wakes up, sits up, and wraps her in a warm embrace.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"I died again."

"It was just a dream."

"I... I know."

Beatrix sinks back onto the mattress and lies there quietly for a while. Jurgen, who is now both awake and sitting over her, gazes into her eyes and brushes her hair away from her cheek. He leans over, and plants a light kiss on her forehead. Beatrix smiles weakly. She lies there for a while, just taking everything in. Somewhere a few blocks away, there is a delivery truck pulling into one of the local shops, its backup siren echoing through the stillness of the night, and waking up the songbirds roosting around the duplex. Neither noise particularly bothers her. Even the truck's siren gives everything a sense of peaceful normality. Jurgen lies down on the bed beside her. He's sniffing her hair again. Beatrix doesn't mind this sort of thing, but she's pretty sure it's not normal, at least, not the way he does it. She lets out something halfway between a sigh and a chuckle. Normal or not, this is certainly better than the alternative.

Excellent point.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=yff2xOFo4mg

I was born 15 months before the wall fell but here, have a Stasimouto

Which does she wear better, purple and pink or blue and white

Blue and white.

>tfw I'm going to ruin the body of the sexiest women west of the Oder-Neiss in Martyrs

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

lise h cgs when

>implying it won't just be like pic related

When Martyrs gets to THAT scene and you have a choice to gently love or roughly fuck. Depends on if you're going for renegade or paragon Theo.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

As expected of the Master.

Her surviving and getting her husbando was such an asspull. It not only contradicts Beatrix's characterization, it ignores nearly all logic just for a happy ending.

How does it feel to know that Axmann forced Lise to sleep with 80 year old men:

>还让妹妹做很多用身体换取情报做间谍的任务,上至80岁老人下至

>renegade goes for gentle love
>paragon goes for rough fuck

bueno.jpg

Someone needed to be saved in the name of love
Still, by the time it happened Beatrix was new in the Stasi and was affected by Jurgen''s death. So she probably saw on them the relationship she had with Jurgen
How much Beatrix and Gretel knew each other?
I want to see more interactions between the two girls

like I can't read chinese

It basically says that Lise had to gather info on some 80 year old men during her days as a swallow.

Saddening but not surprising

Beatrix was the reason why Gretel hated the stasi. Beatrix got kind of touchy with Gretel when she was intimidating her (like hugging her, stroking her cheek, and just fucking with her head).

>like hugging her, stroking her cheek, and just fucking with her head

>hugging her

wat

>Muv-Luv / Total Eclipse / Schwarzesmarken
>Every thread is just Schwar
>No love for TE
I see what you guys are doing.
This is sad.

It was to make Gretel really uncomfortable and it worked.

/m/ discusses anything but SM if you want to go there

Cheer up friend. Tru-rabu never dies.

Except, you know, when it dies.

Nah, it just regroups on the other side.

>like hugging her, stroking her cheek, and just fucking with her head

So a just a troll and not a sadist? Seems still redeemable to me, at least in '78 that is.

And what would you have us discuss here about TE?

That's messed up, poor girl. Still can't help but wonder just how much info on her backstory they're going to include in Martyrs.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sJkwBo2T4w

Nice resolution on that

Is that...Shotadore? What is he doing in uniform?

There are plenty of TE lovers here, don't worry.

desu we discuss TE somewhat here, don't worry.

Well for one, they're sort of rivals because Bea is Stasi, and Gretel is the Party. Gretel is scared of her, even though she knows how to do a lot of the same stuff.

Gretel was still in school back then. She wasn't party back then, only maybe a somewhat enthusiastic member of the FDJ.

>Nice resolution on that

You missed out on that one Chinkfag dumping HR scans a while ago, didn't you.

Her parents were party.

That applies to quite a number of characters as well, read OPs pic for example.

>666th get to have snowball fights

What do the Werewolves do on a day off?

Be happy that they'll only be dealing with old nightmares during their sleep instead of fresh ones.

Depends. If this is anime Wolves, they probably pick on Lise, be huge bitches to one another, or abduct civilians to torture for shits and giggles.

Cute werewolf things

Throw Tea parties with lots of tea and cakes.

You have to bear in mind that she wasn't just in school. That and back then, the Party was MUCH stronger. You didn't rub people like her the wrong way.

Gretel has had the misfortune to come into a commisariat role at a time when the Party's authority started to wane against the unity of the military and Stasi.

There will be fresh nightmares.

They can never truly end.

Beato is seriously godlike at trolling. The way she does it seriously throws people for a complete loop, since they can't reconcile so many fundamentally different things from the same person.

Holy shit this circlejerk is still going on? What the fuck do you guys even talk about, let it go.

I kinda preferred the jerking off gif.

Gif? What gif?

Hurr durr I've only been in a special TSF school for elite samurai famiries, where we literally learn this stuff, whats a Laser-class?

The one you deleted silly. But if we wanna split hairs

>I kinda preferred the jerking off webm.

This is so fucked up.

Oh that one? My connection got cut when I was downloading from the archive and I didn't notice it until after I've already upload that. No intention to make a short jerking loop from the very start.

Makes sense to me.

That's fuckin with me on multiple levels, I like it!

Don't you guys see? We get pulled back all the time.

;_;

Pulled back into these threads? Yes, but that's because MabuRabu is too addicting

why am i even still here?

Cute girls with ERECT NIPPLES IN SKINTIGHT SUITS?

So there's two timelines right?

Schwarzeskmarken

Total Eclipse

Then it splits into

Unlimited Alternative

The Day After

Right?

Alternative continuation when?

Apart from a few short stories, that already exist, Alternative is unlikely to get any sequels beyond, Altered fable.

If they do somehow make a sequel i really wonder how they would make it without the g element fuckery or based yuuko. or a fucker from draft exempt being put into military.

She is still part of the FDJ since the organization was for people up to 25 years
And I think that the blue shirt looks good on her

Type-00 Takemikazuchi is the best TSF there is, no substitutions, arguments, or debates.

posting best girls.

I Want to Protect That Smile.

Wrong girls

Only half right. One is a best girl and the other is a fucking horrible human being and a terrible person who is a useless waste of space.

No, the split point is at Unlimited.

Alternative was the split. TDA is after the failure of Alt IV, and the proceeding of Alt V, as far as I can surmise.

Alternative basically is one shotted, over because of various circumstances.

All I see is Iris and some horrible person.

Posting

Yui a shit

God god no. Yui is fucking horrible. She is literally the worst human being ever with no redeeming qualities what so ever. Even her design is bad.

No. That's one best girl on the left and one completely terrible character on the right.

>tfw no Yugoslavia Front VN

Only one of them is.

Fuck no! Yui is shit.

Why does people not like Yui?

Because she's a terrible person, a part of the IRG, shitty character designs, uses a takemysushi, hates the raptor, is a bitch, and is a horrible person.

She's worse than Sumika.

Didn't you watch TE? She's a gigantic cunt at the start of the series.

She represents/is everything wrong with the Imperial Royal Guard and is pretty much unlikable.

>She's a gigantic cunt for the entire series.
Fixed

Did you? Because Yui is completely in the right there and Yuuya who's being the ass.

t.Yui

Ah, but turns out there are hidden depths to our un-hero. And he calls out Yui's bullshit eventually. Turns out she really is just a cunt and a spoiled brat who can't stand things not going her way.

If Yuuya was such a bad person, why does everyone else get along with him great?

Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
Sorry but my trips confirm both girls
She is a turbo cunt

Well she's right.

>everyone
What? she haves zero friends

>spoiled brat who can't stand things not going her way
You just described Yuuya.

Look, user, at least me, I'm not saying she's hated by me. But she is a pretty horrible human being.

By the time she starts realizing how horrible she's been, it's way too late. The only reason she gets ANY traction is because they made Yuuya practically oblivious or such to everyone else.

>Turns out she really is just a cunt and a spoiled brat who can't stand things not going her way.
She isn't. And if you actually watched TE instead of looking ate random screenshots you'd know that.

How is being dutiful and wanting/needing results from someone who clearly didn't give a shit being a horrible person?

>liking a rape organizer

Holding hands with Gretel!

If you don't think the threads are worth having, then don't fucking make them, you retarded generalfag.