Is SOL the only good genre of anime? Is it the only one Japan knows how to do right?

Is SOL the only good genre of anime? Is it the only one Japan knows how to do right?

>SOL
>the only good genre
>good
>where 99% is just the same plot with different characters

fuck off

What the fuck are you saying? SoL is just a lack of plot.

>he doesn't understand the deep underlying plot that they are all in a simulation and that the gray haired one has cancer. With the show as a whole representing sex for procreation and reabirth

There are some great ones but the average for the genre is low as fuck.

That image quality

>it's an Sup Forums falls for awful bait episode

Sup Forums pls

Is America only know to make super hero and fable story for their comic and animation?

Yeah it's true, there's much more good SOL anime than there's good "serious" anime

>plotfags

>calling others that doesn't like moeshit Sup Forums

fuck off

it's like harems and shounen series
there are some really good ones everyone brings up, but 99% of them are pure shit

It is just that most anime suck when they try to be serious.

You look really petty right now. That guy told your ass.

Yes. Most anime have garbage plots (only an idiot would deny this) so if the plot is removed and cute girls are added it becomes a good show.

Could you post an example of a cute girl?

fuck off

>deepfags
Not everything is revovles around you

This

Now fuck off back to >>deepshits

Obviously yes, considering how every other show in anime gets better once it goes into its own SoL mini arc, if there is one.

SOL is literal shit. If you think it's good then your opinions are automatically invalidated.

>only watches deep literatural anime
>he thinks he watches only adventure anime
Guess what, everything else is already shit. Only sol is the only genre that holds up as classic it supposed to be.

Having even a shadow of a plot doesn't mean something is deepshit, you fucking newfag.

it's hard to fuck up SOL too badly, but only some series of the genre are worth watching (non non biyori is obviously one)

>his favorite shows are bleach and fairy tail

are you talking to me or you think sol doesn't have any good plots?

There a lot of sol manga with a huge background and very progressed plots and anime, you just don't watch/enjoy this paticularl genre.

I think you are not aware of yotsuba and more, newfag

>Yotsuba
>anime

Reread the OP.

Reread his post.

OP was specifically about anime, as was my comment. My observation that SOL is shit had nothing to do with manga because that's not what the OP was about. Keep up.

And specifically in terms of anime, the SOL genre still manages to deliver.
I'm not even going to further the discussion, anyone who has watched more than just lucky star, K-on or whatever the new hip SOL is would know that the SOL genre has much more to offer than just a boring premise.

I was talking about manga aswell, you retarded newshit

You are so shallow minded and ignorant. Do you really think sol is shit just because of inappropriate reasons like lack of plot? It would've been more logical if you said you don't watch life simulators, even though anime/manga executes this genre perfectly.

And there IS sol with good plot progressions, but as I said, you don't watch this particular genre. Now get a life and leave this place.

>expecting non non thread
>get bait thread
well fuck you too OP

Japan can also into cars.

SOL, sports and game anime, that's what you mrant right?

Everything else is done better in movies, watching anime only for plot is retarded.

>mrant
*meant, fuck typo.

You cannot refuse the moeblob, anons. Join us...