Bleach

Maybe Fake Spoilers are out.

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1220.html?sp

We might not get to see Yhwach in action.

These maybe fake spoilers are:

Scene returns to Geralt
Hitsugaya loses bankai, reverts back to original form.
Geralt's new energy body has the same power as his hope sword.
Renji uses Bankai to deflect a blow going at byakuya.
Rukia says there sure is a bankai party going on and releases bankai too.
Geralt taunts them then Hirako shows up and his sword is different (?). They talk.
He goes bankai too.
Gerlat's body becomes smaller and smaller. The buildings around him shrink with him too.
His bankai reverses time.
Geralt returns to his form before he was given power by Yuhabahha.
Kuchiki whips out yet a new bankai power 一咬千刃花(いっかせんじんか)
Geralt screams Nooo! as countless blades launch towards him.

Bankai EVERYONE why not, I just want this shit to end, I want off the ride

Short and sweet, thick and petite

Zombie Powder seems so much more comfier than Bleach.
Hopefully he brings it back after Bleach is done.

Yhwach is anything but those.

So will pic related or something similar happen?

LoN, give us actual spoilers please. I don't want these shit ones to be true.

So who is stronger, Gamma or Smith?

Approximately equal.

Gamma for sure if he had ever figured out all his drama shit. Getting his berserker mode in check, getting over his hang up on the mysterious dead woman, etc... Though I always got the impression Smith was ready for an inevitable showdown with Gamma, so he probably had some trick up his sleeve to deal with the eventual powerup to Gamma.

Smith had Aizen tier power hiding.

Predictions for the next batch of chapters based on the spoiler of this chapter:

-Orihime being eye candy and perhaps Yauch saying some revelation about her powers.

-Ichigo and Yaugh pointless battling since nobody is still going "this is NOT my final form" bullshit yet

-Memegaia and Byakuga saying quips like if he was in a marvel movie

-Reiji and Rupia also saying quips, going bankai and doing shit

-Shinji jobs even while using his bankai because of SIDE EFFECTS or some shit

-Miracle defeated by bullshit and no flashback

-Ishida losing due to bloodloss and not being able to fight BECAUSE THE DUDE HAS NO HANDS AND CANT USE HIS BOW

PIC RELATED

Smith had the power of "I'm behind you" and that's always the greatest power in a Kubo manga.

>I posted it again lol

Kubo sure pulled the Zombie Powder villains out of his ass. From the beginning it was obvious that he only worked the heroes out.

Ever since I left the city (You)

He learned from it and made everyone a hero or a victim in Bleach.

These spoilers seem legit enough

Should I go to sleep now and wake up disappointed?
Or should I stay up, be disappointed, and wake up ready for the next day?

I wouldn't say that. He didn't have much of a theme going between anything (other than Balmunk's circus) in general, heroes included. Besides as gimmicky as they were Balmunk's crew was fun.

>legit enough
Maybe, but they are fucking awful story wise.

Try sleeping forever

CT Smith

Assuming those spoilers are real.

> Time Reversal Bankai.

Why didnt this faggot fight Barragan?

Just like the typical Bleach chapter?

It's got just the right amount of uncreativeness, eh?

Geralt's body having the same power as his sword. Filler scene of Renji reflecting a blow. Shinji explaining powers. Chapter ending with an attack that doesn't connect until the next chapter.

God damn it why the fuck did Kubo not reveal Robert Accutrone's Shrift ability? What the fuck does N stand for?

>wishing death on others
I'm sorry you feel this way, user. You should try to put yourself in the position of the person before you say things like this.

Yea, that guy was basically an Elder Smith.
Even down to the whole walking around holding a rectangular object.

Oeihime will be sternritter N desu

The last chapter was good.

It stands for No Idea What This Power Should Be So I'll Just Kill Him

Just saying, it solves both of your problems.

Whos fucking bankai reverses time?

Sternritter N Not Important

>Shinji's bankai reverses time.

Hoo boy this better not be true.
This is all sorts of retarded and brings up all sorts of plot bullshit if true

No, because it eliminates the possibility of the spoilers being fake and e being happy in both scenarios.
Shinji.

Hacchi once explained that such powers exist and even described Orihime's power as such until Aizen described it better.

It would make sense if he knew about it because Hirako's bankai worked that way.

Now I know this is fake they couldn't even remember the niggas damn power

The Nothing

If it's any consolation, these spoilers are definitely fake. They're almost never out this early.

His shikai is reversing directions.

Yes how the fuck does right and left up and down forward and backwards mean fucking time it doesn't there is no possible relationship to it. It is an illusion based Zanpaktou just like Aizens.

Time Reversal seems more up Tessai's alley, but it still, very loosely, stays within Shinji's "reverse shit" gimmick.

It opens up a bunch of mega PIS-induced plotholes with his fight against Aizen.

Doesn't Yhwach still have Yamamoto's Bankai?
Why isn't he just melting Ichigo with invisible flames and zombies and shit?

>can't use his bow
What is ransoutengai

reverse the senses isnt it

Netabare and OPN are the same. It's scary.

>falls for it

What's funny is that we know what his Vollstandig is called (Grimaniel, "Step of God") and from what we saw it's a speed-based ability. But that's about as far as I can get on speculation alone, maybe the next databook will reveal it?

4th dimension.

The medallions are obsolete at this point, Yhwach only stole it because he wouldn't beat Yama without stealing it.

no kubo jr that doesn't work kys

They could easily both be wrong though.

That's not usually the case. They could be trolling together, but I doubt it.

4th dimension is not time itself, it a point where an object exists at a given time.

Fair enough. Seems like a lot for one chapter though,the spoiler summary usually doesn't give much detail.

Kubo. Kubo, you write a shonen manga. Kubo what are you doing. Stop that.

>addict

C.T. confirmed for smoking Hougyoku

That's waaaay too long to be true

Or it could be true if they have the chapter.

I don't think that's what he meant, user...

The spoilers themselves look long, but they don't really describe that much. It's completely reasonable.

Kubo better do that zombie powder remake when he's done with bleach.

I'd say that's debatable. Kubo tends to go for a minimalist's approach when it comes to this type of battle.

Isn't the fluffy one holding nozarashi?

F
L
U
F
F
Y
Anyway, isn't it too small?

>His bankai reverses time.
We JoJo now?

Right, and this is the last arc. He's going all out.

Those fucking watermarks

I mean I know Bleach fans are fucking masochists but have some standards when reading your chinese comics.

>implying speedreaders care about watermarks

I wonder if Kubo just keeps a notebook or rollodex full of random names and just throws them at characters as he makes them. I can't imagine what prompted Kubo to come up with half the names he did in ZP. There's not theme like the architect thing with the arrancar; there's no meaning behind them like most of his Japanese names; did he just look at that one random goon and go, "he looks like a Kuáng Jonathan Bacley to me?"
>Akutabi Gamma
>John Elwood Shepherd
>C.T. Smith
>Sheryl Ann Shepherd
>Ranewater Calder
>Kuáng Jonathan Bacley
>Daniel Rubeck&Diran Tobin
>Mujata Colvin Kingro
>Wolfgangina Lalla Getto
>Emilio Lufas Getto
>Domenico Alfred Roscoe
>Baragne Binoix Bartoreuil Balmunk
>Antonio Scamandero
>Sandra Silverstone
>Nina Blowse
>Birks&Bernard Decarlo
>Robert "The Great Undead Box" Guiffle
>Lechris "Pyromania" Pownder Rescher
>Milan Gerald "Midge the Multitude" Falzon
>The Falzon Sisters #1~15: Scheela, Rina, Quentina, Patricia, Olivia, Nora, Lolita, Kistia, Juriana, Illva, Hestia, Geordina, Fiscana, Ewrina&Dorianna
>Luka-Lughca
>Victor Mougen
>Julinoa Kartelainen
>Amantine
>Shackaboon
>Jiān Băo
>Tasha Forkel
>Lisa "Lippy" PinkDiamond
>Geraldine Tickey
>Ulrika Wismar
>Angelle Belle Rose Cooney
>Nazna Gemini

it's not literally reversing time, it's reversing the effects of time
think of the reverse of barrigan.

>Dogstyle
>Fellate iit
>you have no way to suck me
>FKYU
>Fuck
man, kubo is a perv.

That's even more retarded. Fuck off Kubo.

Reminder that Gremmy only lost because of his limited imagination. Put that power on some chuuni fagget they'll become Haruhi.

Makes perfect sense actually

???
If you take a snapshot of the entire universe, that is a single "point" in the fourth dimension, passage of time in one direction is just moving out along the fourth dimensional axis from that point.

Kubo fucking loves other languages. He's a champ.

This true. Imagine Aizen with that power.

Same with Orihime.

He lost because his imagination was too good. He imagined all of Kenpachi's power without any of his limiters.

Calling fake.
If this was true, why didn't Shinji just turn Aizen into pre-hogyoku powered?

Or literally any Espada into their original hollow form on the spot?

Pretty sure it was because he failed to imagine a body that could contain that much power, hence lack of imagination.

His imagination wasn't the problem
it was his lack of education and experience.
He couldn't imagine what it would take for him to be stronger than Kenpachi because he couldn't even fathom the full power of Kenny, let alone what it would take to be stronger.

Notice that his constructs function like the thing functions in real life.
guns that fire, meteors that fall, lava that flows, space that pulls at the body due to vacuum.
He imagines things that are powerful. He doesn't just imagine things working in strange ways.
His body was the only thing we saw working oddly, but knowing that he was actually a brain, it makes sense since his body was a figment to, he could imagine it having a new state whenever it was damaged.

Kenpachi's own body only contains it because of his limiters. The problem with his Bankai was that he couldn't handle the power without it. Gremmy's issue was that x100. There is no body that can contain Kenpachi's 'full power', not without limiters.

He came up with turning bones into cookies, that's pretty strange to be honest.

Stranger still is that he didn't do it to Kenpachi right away.

Over confidence does scary things to people with power.

None of this was the problem. There was actually no problem. His loss was inevitable because of human nature. He killed Kensei and Rose dead just by imagining them dead. With Kenpachi he wanted to have some fun.

It doesn't matter when he would've decided to just have fun, that opponent would've defeated him.

Inevitable.

It was a retarded fight.

A reality bending character is essentially God. there was no way this fight was going to not end on him getting fucked over by plot

4th is separate from the other 3, so it's not like 1, 2, 3, 4, progressively.
It's like 1, 2, and 3, being one side of the coin, and the 4th is completely different on the other side. That's relativity. If you're going by the mathematical 4th dimension, then it's not time.

Now Yhwach has it, what will he do with it?
>Nothing because kubo forgot

Shinigami are prideful idiots. Sounds legit to me. Remember, Rose freaking had Mask til he started talking.

You're projecting too much on to Gremmy. His power was OP but it had flaws, as did Gremmy.

>You're projecting too much on to Gremmy
Not him, but how the fuck is he projecting? Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

>Gremmy shit talking

Okay faggots

Come up with a way to kill Kenpachi on the spot and not fail like he did.
You have the advantage of even knowing what Ken with bankai could do, and how Gremmy died.

Probably most of you would fall in the task.

Common, I bet none here could do better, you're not creative enough.

No you're all wrong, he lost because Kubo wanted him to lose, If Kubo wanted to have him win, he would have. Wow so meta.

There is literally no flaw with that power and he could've changed kenpachi's heart to a gummi bear.

His power isn't limitless.
He isn't omnipotent.
Kinda like how Soifon's insta death can be deflected by reiatsu.

the problem was that Kubo didn't know how to write that power well and defaulted to a BS implosion. If there was something his powers couldn't fathom he wouldn't just explode like he did, by the very definition of his powers he'd just try and fail to create that thing. To explode by his own power he'd need to have specifically imagined himself exploding, which is just fucking retarded. In the very least if his powers were going to hit their limits before he could overpower Zaraki, then Kubo could have had Zaraki cut him and Gremmy not understand why his powers didn't make him as invulnerable as he'd wanted, then reveal that he couldn't comprehend Zaraki's true strength. While still bullshit plot armor on Zaraki's part, it'd still be internally consistant on Gremmy's end of things.