Alex Jones back in 1998 :? /thoughts?/

youtube.com/watch?v=9OzoemyRm6s

Alex Jones
CIA- Father
Seller of - Proved ingredients (that are over priced)
Little crazy? Maybe..
Still speaks for the TRUTH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5zREeynqAI
youtube.com/watch?v=TQiAlpeAzUI
youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8
youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4
youtube.com/watch?v=SNyqWQsv5DE
youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine how powerful his rants would be if he didn't look like a fat loser now.

too much bone broth

whether he is controlled opposition or not everything he says is the fucking truth. that's the freakiest part of it all.

He's def. combed.

Most ppl dont realize that Alex Jones has been around for nearly 20yrs

bump

Used to listen to him on shortwave radio before high speed internet.
Damn I'm old.

Alex Jones is a HELL of a salesman. He convinces his listeners that the government is poisoning them thru water, then sells them overpriced water filters. Problem/solution is the best kind of salesmanship out there.

Mmmmpphh

just for you

ight phone fagget.

I still like Alex Jones more than this guy.

The chemicals in the water are turning all of you gay

Alex Jones' old documentaries were redpilled as fuck.

Even Endgame is fantastic

bout' 33mins in he tells the times

dang son

That's not the original Alex Jones obviously. It's a character that's been played by half a dozen people over the past twenty years. This guy (real name is Ted) is starting to go off the reservation a bit so they'll probably replace him soon.

how does he make money?

Disagree. Alex is aging in an Alpha Bogdian manner. It's ideal. His skull is expanding in herculean proportions with every new piece of information that must be synthesized for the Info War. A little help from Brain Force along the way soothes the frontal lobe for a perfect fit.

Need more info

i've been listening to alex for like ten years and i've learned that he basically tells the truth but lies about who the NWO actually is. he won't touch the JQ with a ten foot pole. he's controlled opposition but you can still get solid info from him.

keep skating the truth.

see where you end up

Some serious Jew rant from a caller right now. It goes for like 10 min.
youtube.com/watch?v=TQiAlpeAzUI

Posting a image of Seinfeld and spouting out "10years" doesnt disaprove anything Alex Jones says.

It's self preservation 101. He lays out the players. Then places like Sup Forums instantly snap them together in a flash like a grand epiphany of that one (((unifying thread))) that binds the origins of hundreds of years of dynasty, NWO/Illuminati, communism, modern Frankfurt schools of influence on modern anti-white media, school, finance, and policy.

That makes him the ideal bridge.

He would've made a good Billy Lee

the weirdest thing anyone has ever mentioned, was the Bill Hicks-Alex Jones connection.

But who would be his Jimmy? Matt Drudge?

1997's Alex Jones carving a pumpkin and talking about black helicopters.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbRJt6iKCc8

>everything he says is the fucking truth
LOL are you serious

the guy lies and bullshits incessantly

Look nothing alike and sound nothing alike.

comfy

He could talk honestly about the real players if he wanted to because it's easy to present public documents about who runs the show. He also badmouths Hitler nearly every show and presents him like he learned about the Nazis from Stephen Spielberg.

Fake picture, Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

He always contextualizes information correctly. He will usually say something might be bullshit if it is and he won't double down on shit he isn't sure of.

Bavarian creme pie making Keebler Elves run the world.

Hicks- Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=pxb5Rxk3uI4
Bill Hicks

Real picture...your mirror says your face is gay. I concur.

No, Alex doesn't call out the Jews. That means you can't even say shit which leads to JQ.

One of us... cant named the jew or taken down. End of story.

Fuck off asshole.

Alex can understand complex conspiracies but he still believes in the gas chamber story. how about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=SNyqWQsv5DE

8.5/10

Names everyone but the Jews...his Y2K programme is demented.

No, they seem familiar, and I wouldnt be SURPRISED, if Alex listened to him when he was younger.

Doesn't surprise me at all...If he did that he would just be another David Duke...

/ourhunk/

Nice oc

Stealing it like a nogger

All of his adverts are paid for by kikes. Needs that 43K US$ a month alimony.

Bill Cooper = Patriot
Alex Jones = Paytriot

Alex Jones's how to subvert the Patriot movement: Have both real patriots and disinfo agents on your show. Scare listeners by promoting unending fear, create the illusion of being a rogue by mixing truth with lies, focus on trivial issues which leaves the big picture untouched, act like a out of control lunatic when interviewed by mainstream publications and NEVER organize a mass movement with a real plan of action.

Next time you out right name the "jew" and then claim Holocaust never happened, take a vid and post it on social media.

I fucking love Alex Jones holy shit

He will be in history books

Truly the Ubermensch

you think (((they))) will allow that?

kek
thanks user

Self preservation 101. Everyone wanting him to go full tier is more likely to be a shill or retarded with no logical sense on educating normies.

Depends on how the war goes.

David Duke never started screaming that the Russians were launching a nuclear attack during the non-existent Y2K madness. The was someone driving him crazy leading raids on his message boards and challenging him to an internet death match. Leader was sharp and real NatSoc and totally raped the Jones' machine lies apart.

I do it directly to Jew's faces and they can't get enough of it. I am an ultrachad though so a big part of it is probably man crushing. Many Jews are totally in love with Hitler to the point of their PC desktops totally covered with vids of his speeches and their private lavatory tiled in Hakenkreuzen.

kek
Yeah, Im a Chad as well, my gf father loves Alex Jones. We going shooting almost every weekend.
Our second child will be born next month.
Alex Jones, is silly at times, but I respect the work he is committed to.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk

You see, Nazi used fear mongering as well. So does almost every institution on this planet, even hippie scum, like yourself.

It's kind of amusing

Based Alex Jones thread.

wut?
seriously?

he look like he's one of those 80's universal soldiers shit, van damme and dolph lundgren caliber.
Surely you're mistaken OP?

I can beat you into a snoring coma in 15 seconds.

He's protesting the KKK. Good, I hate those guys.

That was back when he was conditioned. He's broken the conditioning.

agree.

Dolph Lundgren is 20cm taller and much more intelligent. What is pay for posing?

46 minutes in

Y2K could've happened. No on really knew. That was the scary part. Even experts at the time weren't really sure just how much infrastructure dependent on those computer systems was prone to failing. Wild estimates were being thrown all around including by the programmers. An event like Y2K is going to happen in our lifetimes though. The power grid will go down for a long time in an NWO attempt at getting Americans conditioned to seek UN relief after months of chaos.

He was deftly slipstreamed in as the leader of the pack once Bill Cooper was redacted.

Post facto co-dependency is so awkward.

everything is inevitable.

Didn't know you were lurking here dolph, sign my meme plz?

Particularly the power grid going down. Frail infrastructure. Hard to replace quickly.

Not real Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. Alex Jones one accepted a comedy award on behalf of bill hicks.

The government could barely handle a tiny blow like Katrina. That was infinitesimal compared to what a nationwide grid outage would do.

True user

Have you ever heard of the JSOC and CIA?
Why does Alex mention so much about Delta?

>Second child
>GF (no wife)

Respect and thank you for reproducing but you should know better user.

thats wrong with the golden one he is self adsorbed but at least he whats to help people

It's my second child with my fiance, we havent gotten married because of Legal reasons that I will not explain on this platform.

Has to do with Military

He's speculation is bullshit usually but he's leaks are disturbingly accurate.

Comfy aesthetic alex jones
His father is a CIA nigger?

Yes, his father was CIA.
Dont you know anything? CIA literally owns the State of Texas. Texas defies any Federal government, CIA headquarters is in TEXAS.

CIA sold off 3 states theory: Texas, Florida, California, you choose? 4th to the jew-kikes
Jew York

'Police State 2000' was the first of his videos I ever watched and at the end I'm going "What the fuck kind of crack is this guy smoking?!"

I think that is an FtM tranny, jacked-up on hormones. The ribcage looks wrong, and the humerus looks short for a male. Alex Jones looks weird also. His back looks curved like a woman.

It's called steroids, user.

If you want to order them, go to Napsgear dot org

his dad was a dentist bro. alex dropped out of community college

I find it hard to believe people that buy that shit are retarded -- it's just a goofy way to support him. he doesn't have any real commercials -- how else would he fund the operation?

There is a lot of jew population in Miami.

Jew-Florida, California, New York.
CIA- Texas
Drug Cartels- South of Texas

Can't contest this. JSOC is the organization that contains all of our elite counter-terrorist units such as SEAL TEAM 6 and Delta Force. And the CIA is the one training the terrorists. SpecWar operators aren't dumb. They can put two and two together and know when they're getting (to use a SEAL SIX phrase here) "clusterfucked from all angles". The question is, how soon is this all going to come to a head?