HAPPENING: Oil discovered near Armageddon?

Some Background

Zion Oil and Gas, a 'wildcat' exploration company, was founded by professed christian zionist John Brown, who claimed that several passages in the bible alluded to untapped oil reserves in northern Israel. Somehow he managed to get the expertise to establish a company to find and develop this oil. They have spent over a decade exploring east and southeast of Haifa, drilling multiple exploration wells that so far turned up either dry or inconclusive. The last well they drilled had natural gas present but was sub-economic. As you would expect people debate whether they are running a scam or if they really are just a bunch of crackpots.

Anyway this summer they started drilling their fifth exploration well Megiddo-Jezreel #1 to tap into a potential oil bearing formation discovered during recent seismic surveying. A few days ago they released a video update of their drilling progress from the rig. It was similar to the last one they released and previous written updates, except for one thing.

vimeo.com/233375633

zionoil.com/updates/video-update-from-zion-oil-gas-ceo-victor-carrillo/

They showed the latest well log on camera but made no mention of what they recorded. An eagle eye on the story's comments section noticed at 1:35 that two sections on the well log were marked with oil shows in two zones indicating good permeability, and having water drive, (aquifer pressure can push oil up as it is extracted) both signs of a very high quality reservoir that is hard to come by today. If true it’s strange that they would make no mention of it or make a press release right away to motivate shareholders. An oil show like that only half way to their target depth could be a sign of things to come when they finish drilling near the end of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/israels-oil-in-golan-megiddo-jezreel-valley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Before this well (but after they started exploring) a few other discoveries were made, mostly offshore gas in the Med. However there were two recent discoveries onshore, a smaller one southwest of Megiddo-Jezreel #1 (Givot Olam) and a much larger one in the Golan Heights. This find was made by Afek Oil and Gas, a division of Genie Energy, which Jacob Rothschild, Dick Cheney and James Woolsey (among others) are involved in. Other than one announcement that project is being developed quietly so far. Could this be a catalyst for a future clash between Israel and Syria/Iran/Hezbollah? I don't think Assad will let this go after he's done cleaning house.

Does this mean we invade Isreal?

Probably not almost-satan.

>Somehow he managed to get the expertise to establish a company to find and develop this oil.
>Somehow

its either fake news or its (((Somehow))).
need reliable source.

Sounds like Israel needs some freedom.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. It's a weird story to say the least. I guess we'll find out in a few months either way. Should be interesting.

looks real

blogs.timesofisrael.com/israels-oil-in-golan-megiddo-jezreel-valley/

Time to pay back some aid.

And this could ignite the whole ME like wildfire, they could end without a country and there it goes the spread again.

Predictions?

Zion Oil and Gas
>ZOG
What did they mean by this?

I'm sure Assad will be eyeing that newly discovered Golan oil pretty soon.

>mfw my father currently has stock in Zion Oil and Gas and is proud of it

The share price tripled in the last six months. Apparently some normal investors have confidence in the company.

I don't think you understand (((who))) is in charge here

>(((some investors)))

>literally ZOG, INC.
loosen up those jaws and practice on your gag reflex, goyim

high quality reservoir that is hard to come by today

Oil is rare and limited goy
it can only be found in Texas Montana California...fuck it ever state in the union
Canada
Mexico
gulf of Mexico
Norway
Germany
fuck it every nation in Europe
fuck it every nation in south America
fuck it every nation in Africa
fuck it every nation in Asia

Remember oil is rare and there is only a very limited amount of it so we need to fight wars over it and shit.

more than a few merchants piling in I'm sure.

Just about any oil and gas junior will promote a find like that. It' s true that oil and gas are far more abundant than most people think. Something about finding a conventional reservoir onshore these days, that gets investors worked up. Shale/tight oil doesn't excite them enough, even though there is a lot more of it.

Zionists infiltrating mainstream christianity is a serious disaster nobody ever fucking talks about.

Yeah, I don't get why some christians readily go all in on dispensationalism or dual covenant theology. What part of New Covenant did they fail to understand.

The Golan oil is not "new"
Why do you think it is under Israeli control?
Rupert Murdock is another if the Genie Shareholders.
Why do you think the "media" is anti-Asard/Syria ?