youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o&
youtube.com/watch?v=CeyajxMS8Jo&
youtube.com/watch?v=md2r8XtdDgs
youtube.com/watch?v=zpGZ_xDtA3I
philosophersmag.com/opinion/30-karl-marx-s-radical-antisemitism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was a jew. He was funded by a jew. Fuck off, shekelstein

Fuck off commie

He said that money is the jealous god of Israel before Israel existed?
Sauce?

hooktube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

>goy
>Jewish son of a rabbi

Top Kek

The Jealous god is what the Gnostics call the Demiurge.

Because he claimed to be the God with no other God before him.

The Jews worship the Chief Archon known as Yaldabaoth, Samael or Saklas.

The blind, ignorant and jealous god.

And then he went on to create an ideology that is completely obsessed with shekels
Really makes you think

What's wrong with the God of the OT? He seems to have the same ideas as Jesus:

"For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak." - John 12:29

"Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, carrying out His work." - John 9-10

"I am the LORD, and I do not change..." - Malachi 3:6

>ideology that is completely obsessed with shekels
What ideology isn't

'He' favors our undertaking...

Talmud is obsessed with shekels. Torah is God's commandments (the same as Jesus' commandments).

You should read what Jesus said in Mark 7 to understand the difference. The traditions of the elders = talmud, whereas what Moses said = commandments of God (Torah).

free markets

>What's wrong with the God of the OT?

He isn't the Father of Jesus.

>Samael
is an awesome ale from Avery brewing
cheers

how so

The "He" for talmudic Judiasm (Pharaseeism) is Lucifer - Jesus even said they were sons of the devil. Judiasm has nothing to do with Torah. They use Talmud which breaks the divine law.

The Saturn Symbol is on the Money

hah BASED JEW

MAKE THE WORLD MARXIST LAL PRAISE HORTLER

Really? Jesus said He was. You are not practicing systematic theology in your distorted understanding of the Bible. You are mixing up Talmud with Torah (what Jesus taught and lived).

Marx lived off of inheritances and never worked a day in his life. I dont want to say burn the books because showing our children what a lazy slob does is important to educate

the god of abraham=the pagan god of el, allah, yahweh, saturn, chronos

Ask any Jew and they will tell you Jesus is not their Messiah.

They killed him because they said he was a liar.

They have their own idea and traditions of who their messiah is.

Isreal is the tribe of jacob you fucking retard.

I think you will find that you read it all wrong. He was speaking of the true father in heaven.

Can't ignore the numbers.

Missael Mordecai is /ourbitch/

The star of Chiun (also called Saturn) was warned about by Moses and the prophets:

"You took up the tent of Moloch and the star of your god Rephan, the images that you made to worship; and I will send you into exile beyond Babylon.’" Acts 7:43

"You shall take up Sikkuth your king, and Kiyyun your star-god—your images that you made for yourselves," - Amos 5:26

The old testament warns about the star of Saturn just like the new testament.

youtube.com/watch?v=-d7q2hzkG3s

Not the Jews that accepted him. Those Jews wrote the Bible and took over Jerusalem until Islam. The Jews that remained int he Pharisee line became modern day Judaism and they follow the Talmud - not the Torah. Their Talmud forces them to break the divine law.

You ignored these though

The God of the OT is YHWH and is the true Father of us all, including Messiah Yahushua. He is the only "begotten" Son of the Father.

No
Marx is suggesting that all other faiths than Judaism are wrong. Jews are all about shekeling and that's what makes them right in his eyes.

hes right you know

also nice digits

The Lord of the OT is the Chief Archon of the Hebdomad and Yah or Yahweh is his son.

He is your Messiah, because you follow the Demiurge / Saturn as your God.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)#Hebdomad

Don't be a fag.

Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.

Their messiah is the Christian Antichrist. I'm not a Christian but I can accept the fact that religion plays a fundamental role in the process of societies and civilizations.

Christian societies have instinctively and organically geared themselves towards an eventual return of Christ after the ascendancy of a false messiah, the Antichrist.

Jews have instinctively and organically geared themselves towards an arrival of the messiah.

Both Christians (or ex Christian societies) and Jews (or secular Jews) are instinctively breeding a situation in which the same person will manifest themself in the world and both sides will have radically different opinions of them.

no piss off faggot

SAGE

Watch the video I sent you:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d7q2hzkG3s

You have zero evidence for this and you obviously need to read your Bible more. The Star of Saturn was condemned by Moses (who wrote Torah from YHWH), Amos, Jesus, Timothy, Stephen etc. Saturn is Lucifer and the Pharasees worshiped him - they formed Judiasm, not the followers of the Way (David, Abraham, Jesus, Paul). Saturn/Talmud/Kabbala is the OPPOSITE of what Torah/Jesus/prophets/disciples taught.

I have all the Nag Hammadi text to back up everything I said, you need to read them.

Care to show me where in the Bible all of that is? Quit reading nonsense that is scriptural unsound and false doctrine. First remove the blank from your eye so that you can see to help your brother remove the splinter.

It's like calling the devil a friend. THIS FAG IS LITERALLY A ANTICHRIST

I have read them and they are one of the denominations of Luciferianism. You are enforcing a doctrine that is closer to Judaism/Kabbala than you even realize.

Its alot closer to the things your saying then you realize.

This is from "Karl Marx - On the Jewish Question", 1861 iirc

dats muh doood bruh!!! he's down on 5th and main givin gummy dome shots for $5

Read the bible....whether right or wrong the Jews didn't just make up the country out of thin air isreal goes back thousands of years ago.

I can find many such examples of this kind of speech. They talk about the Unknowable God.

```````````````

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

It is entirely absent from the Bible and what I am telling you is entirely consistent with all of the Scripture (yes ALL of it). Your Gnostic understanding was a ridiculous attempt of the old pagan religions to inject their theology into what Christ taught, and they did it hundreds of years after His life. None of what they wrote made it into the bible and for good reason. They were driven out of the early church because they were teachers of false doctrine.

Karl Marx was a self-hating turbojew

He didn't just want to see non-jews destroyed, he wanted jews destroyed along with them for the sake of the worker's paradise. He considered all nations, tribes and religions to be cancerous- that ONLY class identity mattered and that everything else was superfluous.

When his Jewish friend Moises Hess suggested that communist states should be set up along national lines with one for the jews- with his logic being that people of different nations didn't get along and in particular people really hated jews- Marx and Engels decided to ruin his life and eventually they double-teamed Hess's wife.

Hess concluded Marx was a dick.

There also used to be a country called Burgundy, you don't see them trying to make a comeback though

The Bible was edited and put together by Pagans like Constantine.

Your holding onto that book like its something Sacred when its been defiled.

They were the ones who choose to keep things out and add in other things. The Saturn worshipers.

Rome is built on the City of Saturn.

The old temple to Saturn can still be found there.

The God of the Bible YWHW is knowable:

Psalm 19:1-14:
The heavens declare the glory of God,
and the sky above1 proclaims his handiwork.
2 Day to day pours out speech,
and night to night reveals knowledge.
3 There is no speech, nor are there words,
whose voice is not heard.
4 Their kvoice2 goes out through all the earth,
and their words to the end of the world.
In them he has set a tent for lthe sun,
5 which comes out like a bridegroom leaving his chamber,
and, like a strong man, runs its course with joy.
6 Its rising is from the end of the heavens,
and its circuit to the end of them,
and there is nothing hidden from its heat.
7 The law of the Lord is perfect,3
reviving the soul;
the testimony of the Lord is sure,
making wise the simple;
8 the precepts of the Lord are right,
rejoicing the heart;
the commandment of the Lord is pure,
enlightening the eyes;
9 the fear of the Lord is clean,
enduring forever;
the rules4 of the Lord are true,
and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold,
even much fine gold;
asweeter also than honey
and drippings of bthe honeycomb.
11 Moreover, by them is your servant warned;
in keeping them there is great reward.
12 Who can discern his errors?
Declare me innocent from hidden faults.
13 Keep back your servant also from presumptuous sins;
let them not have idominion over me!
Then I shall be blameless,
and innocent of great transgression.
14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight,

O Lord, my jrock and my redeemer.
It looks like you really need to read your Bible more and not the garbage from Gnosticism that twists the Word (Truth).

Deuteronomy 6:15

for the LORD your God, who lives among you, is a jealous God. His anger will flare up against you, and he will wipe you from the face of the earth.

Exodus 34:14

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Exodus 20:5

"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Deuteronomy 4:23

“...Do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the Lord your God has forbidden. For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God”

And soon there won't be a country called Canada

Funny stuff

Correct, but Christianity is a perversion of the truth - it makes Jesus to be a lawbreaker and not the perfect Son of God nor the perfect sacrifice. Deut 4:2:

"You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you." - Deut. 4:2

If Jesus taught that Pork was OK to eat (which He did not) or that Sunday was the Sabbath, then He would be a sinner and not the perfect Sacrafice. Of course He never taught this law abolishing theology that the Catholics push. The Catholics were created as an amalgamation of paganism and the true faith of Christ. Ye shall not worship YHWH in the way the pagans do. (Christmas, Easter)

What's wrong with all that? All of that is entirely reasonable. Catholics are the ones who did all that - after their sun-God worshiping pagan emperor Constantine's order.

Gods not real faggot

Look man, let me throw you a bone:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&

youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o&

Check this out when you have time. It will lift the veil from your eyes brother.

Why do the non-believers rage and the peoples plot in vain?

BTW, Saturday is not the sabbath either (as the Talmudic Jews teach). The true Sabbath can only be calculated by the Creation calendar which uses the moon, sun and stars to calculate. The seven day continuous week was not around during Christ's life.

Nope, I know what you are and what your trying to do.

You are a Saturn worshiper yourself. You are one of the Pagans

Yahweh is Saturn's son. He is Jupiter. Zeus.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOSPEL

Galatians 1

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Just watch the videos and see if your assessment of me is truth. The star of Saturn is Lucifer's star and everyone who wrote the Bible denounced it over and over and over and over. If you won't even watch the videos, then I wish you the best. Never say YHWH didn't try to reach out to you...

The gospel of salvation through works is false. You are not understanding me... Paul taught and did Torah, not for salvation, but because we are saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=CeyajxMS8Jo&

Go and sin no more brother - Sin is breaking the law (1 John 3:4).

Teach the unadulterated gospel and stop being a self righteous faggot, pardon my french.

I watched the star of david video.

Its good info but comes to a wrong conclusion. Just like you are doing.

I hear the good intentions in your words but your focusing them on the Imitator.

I deal with people like you all the time. Your convinced you think you know what god is.

This is the unadulterated doctrine:

"Whoever claims to abide in Him must walk as Jesus walked." - 1 John 2:6

Now ask yourself, did Jesus' walk include eating pork, celebrating pagan Sol Invictus (Christmas) or Ishtar day (Easter) with pagan symbols such as Easter eggs? Did Jesus observe the sabbath? Did Jesus wear tassels (Tzitzit)? Did Jesus follow the Law of God (Torah) perfectly? Yes He did, and so I will walk just as He did.

Didn't Jesus Himself say, Man does not live on bread alone but by EVERY word from the mouth of God? God spoke Torah (the Law) to Moses with His own mouth. Why are you not following Jesus' instructions?

Watch the other two brother. The God of the OT is the God of the NT. He does not change. He is eternal and He "does not take back that which came from 'His" mouth."

Jesus is the Word made flesh. This means Jesus = Torah.

Their is only one truth, Jesus (Torah). It is the same truth. A good leader knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. That way is Torah. Talmud is a satanic adulteration of this divine law, which defines sin.

But Moses went up to talk to Enlil / Yahweh, see this confirms that you really dont know what God is.

Jesus was not talking about the same God you are talking about

>The God of the OT is the God of the NT

Hahaha, everybody knows your really trying to fool them now.

This is how the Demiurge operates.

Its why we call him the Demiurge and the Jealous god. He tried to claim that he is God.

Now ask yourself, did Jesus' walk include not eating pork, not celebrating pagan Sol Invictus (Christmas) or Ishtar day (Easter) with pagan symbols such as Easter eggs? Did Jesus observe the sabbath? Did Jesus wear tassels (Tzitzit)? Did Jesus follow the Law of God (Torah) perfectly? Yes He did, and so I will walk just as He did. *correction

Jesus never broke God's law, or He would be a sinner (1 John 3:4). If He liven in us we ought try an walk out His walk as best as we can. Will we fail at times? Of course, we are not perfect - we need His righteousness and His blood for our salvation. But we don't go on living any way we want, continuing in sin.

youtube.com/watch?v=md2r8XtdDgs

youtube.com/watch?v=zpGZ_xDtA3I

Marx was a lazy fucking retard that was born into and lived off the wealth of his upper-class upbringing until the money dried up and he dedicated his entire life to trying to convince everyone that people should get money for free.

What the fuck do you think?

you believe in the demiurge meme right?

ugh

He is the Imitator.

He wants you to think he is the Creator.

He will tell you he is the Architect.

Mark 7 reveals you are wrong. Jesus uses "God's commandments" and "God's Word" and "what Moses said" interchangeably. What Moses said is God's Law, given to Him by God.

I am not trying to fool you, I am trying to tell you the truth. God never contradicts Himself, and the foundation of Jesus was in the OT. He is the truth the prophets spoke of including Moses.

The Sumerian tablets give alot of information about the God of Moses.

They talk about he ME's which are called the tablets of Destiny and they had all the rules of Civilization that was given to Moses by his Lord.

His God was one of these Anunnaki that are also known as the Archons.

The Anunna gods are the gods of the old pantheon. Your religion is Pagan.

>Mark 7
Jesus says that what Moses said is God's law. Read it if you don't believe me. One law, for all people, for all time. The perfect way, which is the truth. If you follow it and have faith in Jesus, you will live.

"Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God (Torah) and their faith in Jesus." - Revelation 14:12

>Sumerian tablets
>tablets of Destiny

Not in the Bible. They are false doctrines. Truth can only be found coming from the perfect Word, which is the reflection of the life of our Messiah.

You cannot deny the Sumerian tablets as false doctrine because all of the OT is based on them.

Stories told in the tablets are retold in your own bible your talking about.

They took verses word for word out of the Sumerian tablets and but them in the bible.

Your Messiah is the Son of the Demiurge and the bible is far from Perfect its Corrupted.

You dont know truth, you are a deceiver.

Your reading that with your own Blind Convictions influencing its meaning.

No, all religions outside mine are pagan:

"Do not worship the LORD your God in the way these pagan peoples worship their gods." - Deut 12:4

I don't celebrate the pagan "holy"day of sol invictus (Christmas) or Ishtar day (easter). they are golden calfs to my Father in heaven YHWH. For their are none like Him:

"There is none like you, O LORD; you are great, and your name is great in might." - Jeremiah 10:6

The fallen angels that perpetrate themselves as "gods" are not gods at all:

"Can man make for himself gods? Such are not gods!” - Jeremiah 16:20

>because all of the OT is based on them
*citation needed

>They took verses word for word out of the Sumerian tablets and but them in the bible.
*citation needed

>You dont know truth, you are a deceiver

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter." - Isaiah 5:20

oh my god goyss he's like bobby fischer tier. JUST

philosophersmag.com/opinion/30-karl-marx-s-radical-antisemitism

>Blind Convictions

"In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:4

""My teaching is not My own," Jesus replied. "It comes from Him who sent Me." - John 7:16

"For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me." - Jesus (John 5:46)

Your Lord is one of the Archons.

Archon means Lord, Ruler, or Authority.

The Archons are the old pagan gods.

Your religion is False, you take one of the old gods and you put him above the others. Then you say his son is your Messiah.

Anu, Enlil and Enki are in the Sumerian Tablets.

These are your Lords of the Garden, the Tablets confirm this.

Anu is El, the Father god.

>""My teaching is not My own," Jesus replied. "It comes from Him who sent Me." - John 7:16

You are assuming you know who sent him.

And you dont.

>Archons.
Not in the Bible - written by gnostic demon worshipers

>Archons are the old pagan gods
Exactly, demons, fallen angels, all unified under Lucifer and not YHWH.

>you put him above the others
Yes I do put YHWH above all others, exactly like my Messiah Yahushua (Jesus) did:

"You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the FATHER IS GREATER THAN I." - John 14:28

I do know who sent Him, the Father YHWH sent Him. He was explicit on this and so were all of the prophets who wrote the Bible, including Moses.

Marx was well known as an Anti-Semite

See how he confuses the Father. And Jesus with Yahshua.

Yahshua means Yah is Savior. Yah or Yahweh are names for the son of the Demiurge.

I wish commies today would hate Jews as much as commies did back then

"Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10“Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works." - John 14:9-10

"He went on to say, “You neatly set aside the commandment of God to maintain your own tradition. 10For Moses said, ‘Honor your Father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever curses his father or mother must be put to death.’ " - Mark 7:9-10

What Moses said is the commandment from the Father. Jesus was clear about this. You are confused by strange and false doctrines which have twisted your mind brother.

We dont care if its not in the Bible.
The bible says Lord thousands of times and its the same thing.

A Lord is an Archon.

Lord is not in the original Bible, Elohim is (which means in Hebrew "mighty one")

Lord is "Baal" and certainly not associated with YHWH. Baal (Lord) is of pagan orgin and what the Israelites worshiped when they were in APOSTACY (remember Elijah). His Name, YHWH, means "The self existent one" He is the Great I AM.