Why do people like this asshole so much?

Why do people like this asshole so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's cute.

Probably the same reason people like this asshole too.

Sup Forums relates to him

Because he's a loser.

he's the audience insert for Jump readers that hate the based life of shounen Jump characters

which is most of Sup Forums

Even japs kept voting him #1.

Also he's the anti-powerman

no matter the powerlevel argument, he loses so there's no point in bringing him up.

He's okay, but I've always liked Zenkichi more.

I didn't really get why he won sometimes then just said he lost again.

They're damaged goods.

Everyone loves a good, unapologetic untermensch.

because he's the only redeeming quality of an otherwise shit series.

The most overrated character, why he is not dead?

Because when you die you win
Trudeau 2016

>I always lose except I'll still fuck your shit up then walk away and say I "lost"
He didn't lose to Aka.

Fuck this shit
Misogi is crap as medaka and the other blah blah blah abilities

He's inspirational.

Cause even thou he's a loser, he won my heart

>baww I want to make happy people sad because my life sucks

Holy shit what an edgelord. I had forgotten about that shit. No wonder Sup Forums likes him.

Unironically this. Best design in the series by far with the possible exception of that guy near the end that was obsessed with Jump

so cringy

literally kumagawa irl
youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58

>/r9k/

Agreed. His design is simple yet I really love it. Other than that his personality is nothing really special and the series is incredibly repetitive and forgettable.

No one likes Komaeda unironically right? After the first trail he was downright dislikable

Hope is generally shit.
Junko was right. Junko did nothing wrong.

Edgelord is that kid who wanted to kill Medaka and other students in the first part for no reason, Kumagawa is all good fun while also being self aware he can't ever win so I guess I would be pissed too if I was him

What?

I stand corrected. She makes it better too.

does this face look edgy to you?

>No one likes Komaeda unironically right?
I do.
>After the first trail he was downright dislikable
That's exactly why I liked him. He was an unnerving cunt with a creepy voice and that was great.

Because it's that he's actually fated to be a loser, he just has a fucked up mentality that leads to him constantly rationalizing his victories as losses in some form. It's less that he's unfortunate and more that he is in denial of his own success.

I wish I had all fiction.

Because he and Ajimu never came back and half of class minus 13 committed sudoku because their lives were so terrible.

People liked Kumagawa because he was nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor just like themselves.

I love Komaeda. He's creepy as fuck and his luck is pure bullshit. his voice is top tier too.

Nah m8. Junko a shit. Three fucking games and she's still the mastermind. That's some BS right there.

I really disliked him because he indirectly caused Togami to be killed. Also the SDR2 cast just didn't do anything for me unlike DR1.

If you ever get it, could you please make this thread not exist?

Why the hate?

Literally me. Except I'll never be driven enough to act upon my desires.