Why is he betraying his base with DACA renewal? Where does he gain?

Why is he betraying his base with DACA renewal? Where does he gain?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jJWcz
youtube.com/watch?v=F4lSjIl96Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=mGnluyj-IQM
thoughtco.com/presidents-who-were-impeached-3368130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You still have time to impeach him.

Not getting impeached/killed

Who else is going to mow the lawn at Trump Golf courses or pick the grapes at Trump Winery?

He has to look out for himself. Mexicans are hard working and cheap!

The insurgency is over, m8. The machine won and the people lost.

He gets to be president for 4 years.
His boomer base won't hold him accountable and the alt-right is DOA.

archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

Grim times

he might as well be impeached if he cucks on that

they're drugging him, ffs isn't that obvious? Someone save our God Emperor

He was always one of us. His mission was to make you guys all giddy and then crush you like the vermin you are. He will be working the democrats a lot more.

Either he's convinced spics and libshits will like him if he lets them stay, or he's looking to bump up the approval rating. And let's face it, the guy is insecure as hell at times.

>Low approval rating = REEEEEEEEEEEing about 'fake news', which btw, gets old very quickly

Because he's partaking in 4D cuckoldry.

He's pulling another Reagan. If he does this, the GOP win even less of the popular vote than in the election last year and California will be destroyed again and Texas will turn blue. The GOP would have dug an even deeper grave than it already has.

Been gone for a while, so is daca kill or what?

probably planning a war. needs fresh meat, plus itll be easier to round up the undesirables in war time

I hope the neoliberal Democrats will have been replaced with a proper labor party by then.

He's a kike puppet like all the rest.

He doesn't give a shit about his base. He knows he's probably going to be impeached so he's just doing what ever he fucking wants.

Trump rescinded Obama's EO on DACA, and is now working with the Democrats to put DACA into law.

This. The moment he signs amnesty, I stop caring about 'MAGA' and welcome impeachment or that faggot prosecutor making him panic.

he's a vagina. it's not any more complicated than that

Either Ivanka cried for daddy not to deport the Mexicans, or he's making the mistake of trying to appeal to the left. Never EVER try to appeal to the left. You give an inch and they'll take a mile every fucking time.

In exchange for who? He was our last chance.

Maybe he's not actually evil and doesn't follow any stupid nazi narrative. Maybe the only reason he even said he'd send the dreamers back is because he watches too much tv, and he's stupid.
Maybe between his kids and his in-laws and whatever shreds are left of his addled mind, there's something resembling an adult making decisions, maybe even one that could help some people.

There is no left yuo stupid fucking amerifat. There is the right and the center-right.
gb2r

>Why is he betraying his base with DACA renewal? Where does he gain?
Brownie points with his cult of personality and moderates.

No he wasn't. If you wan't to put the Republican party back to the right path you must demand his impeachment.

The guy is a huge coward. First he sends AG Sessions to read out the announcement that the program is being ended, then he goes around babbling like a moron on twatter that he wants congress to 'do something'. Then he beigns to interact with demoshits and insists the 'wall can come later'. After being torched by his base, the scaredy cat gets one of his goons to send out an empty email assuring that the 'wall will be built' and states on TV that there 'will be no amnesty'.

More empty promises.

>If you wan't to put the Republican party back to the right path you must demand his impeachment.

I don't want to put the Republican party back. I voted for him because the GOP sucked. I never used to believe that there was no difference between Democrats and Republicans, but now I finally see it.

The GOP is full of bullshitters who work solely for their donors. There isn't a single good "Rebpublican" in Congress who would put American interests first, other than possibly Rand Paul

Honestly, I ascribe it to a combination of social pressure, trickery, threats and exhaustion on his part.
He's still a guy in the end, all the vipers he's surrounded by are getting to him and don't forget they can get to his family and they can pressure him as well.

Everybody with a brain was warning him not to ever give to concern trolling from the left because they'll still hate you and your base will distrust you. Then they'll hit you again.

This is the dumbest move he's made so far and if he doesn't build the wall then at this rate he's almost certainly gone.

I still have some hope but if he fucks us, there's no point in voting for president anymore because it just doesn't make a difference who wins.

If you won't react and you expecting with a stupid vote to save the America, then you are completely dumb and keyboard patriot.
First amendment exist for that reason. TO PROTEST AGAINST SOME LYING BASTARDS

Amnesty was the worst part of Reagan's legacy and now will be the worst part of Trump's. If any illegal is spared then Trump can go fuck himself.

One term president hated by everyone. What a legacy.

>I still have some hope but if he fucks us, there's no point in voting for president anymore because it just doesn't make a difference who wins.
No shit. Democracy has always been an oligarchy behind smoke & mirrors.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4lSjIl96Sc

Independents are a big voting bloc. I'm all for building the wall and fuck off, were full but we have to be pragmatic

I genuinely thought an outsider president would be different. It was just the same shit packaged with a new label.

>I'm all for building the wall and fuck off, were full but we have to be pragmatic
Do you even understand the reason for a wall?

We all did

But where are the "wins?" Where have we won so far? He has done nothing but appoint a conservative judge to SCOTUS and some minor things. No legislation

>But where are the "wins?" Where have we won so far? He has done nothing but appoint a conservative judge to SCOTUS and some minor things. No legislation
The president does not create laws. Did we really expect corporate congress to become populists?

So...what's the next step to fixing the US Sup Forums?

Balkanization.

Trump has magically become pro-DACA/pro-amnesty.

It's complete nonsensical, but that's where we are.

This.

Highly, highly unlikely. We fought a civil war the last time that was tried.

Of course he doesn't. But he can work with Congress to create legislative packages. If he codifies DACA into law, why not force the Democrats to give him a wall in the same bill? That's a fair exchange, no?

But no, instead we get minor border security funding, and 800,000 illegals get amnesty, where they will pull their parents into the US to become citizens as well.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that Ivanka is twisting his arm.

>"I'll never speak to you or let you near your grandkids ever again if you don't give millions of brown subhumans amnesty."

Yeah but we aren't dumb enough to do that again. It will be peacefully this time like the break up of the USSR.

>Of course he doesn't. But he can work with Congress to create legislative packages. If he codifies DACA into law, why not force the Democrats to give him a wall in the same bill? That's a fair exchange, no?
Republicans are identical to democrats on almost every major issue. They want open borders as well.
>But no, instead we get minor border security funding, and 800,000 illegals get amnesty, where they will pull their parents into the US to become citizens as well.
It will be way more than 800k. American citizens can bring in their entire extended family. I would say probably around 8 million immigrants in the next 10 years.

I can see that bitch doing that. And hey, she's not affected by it, so it's not her problem.

So even Trump betrayed us for brown people.

Where the fuck do we go next?

Shill?

So we're just fucked then. I'm just confused why he suddenly turned his back on us.

>Yeah but we aren't dumb enough to do that again. It will be peacefully this time like the break up of the USSR.
That would be the best possible solution obviously. Southeast for blacks, Southwest for Hispanics, and everything else for whites. I just don't see how the majority of the country could get behind it.

We raise hell.

He's betraying all his campaign promises.

He hasn't done anything warranting impeachment, but I wouldn't complain if he was impeached.

Nowhere. Libshits are winning decidedly on many fronts, and it doesn't seem to want to slow down.

>were full but we have to be pragmatic
There is nothing "America first" about DACA.

FUCKING DACA

because he never had any convictions... he is, and always has been, weak-willed and easy to manipulate

I've pointed this out here several times, but you dumbasses keep wanting to deny it

Well it's just going to come to it we have no way to stop the political polarization.
Here's a video on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=mGnluyj-IQM

Hahahaha, no. You can't have a proper labor party when your base is mostly non-white parasites.

Only with impeachment you can destroy him as buissnessman.
Otherwise he will pass the DACA and get away with it.
thoughtco.com/presidents-who-were-impeached-3368130

It doesn't make any fucking sense.

The spics he amnesties will never vote for him. I mean,HE'S LITERALLY TWEETED THIS EXACT SENTIMENT.

The liberals won't be moved by this either, they're still not voting for him.

All he's doing is betraying all those who voted for him.

The only thing I can think of that KIND OF makes sense is this: So blackmail on some level.

People voted for Donald Trump's anti-illegal platform, not Donald Trump.

There is no cult of personality.

Trump is the Roman leader that promised his base bloodsport, a coliseum, and dead bodies in the Coliseum.

His base doesn't want a bait and switch, some half asses bullshit.

They want all illegal aliens, including DREAMERs, dragged out of their country by their hair or heels.

They want them motherfucking gone. No amnesty, no daca, no dream act.

It's entirely in Trump's power, independent of congress, to cancel the DACA program immediately and cancel their waives... then deport all 600,000 - 800,000 by force.

poo in the loo to you too my friend

SOME REALLY GOOD ADVICE FROM O’REILLY on the TRUMP/DACA CONTROVERSY:

O’Reilly is advising everyone to “step back for a moment and wait until the facts emerge.”

“What’s happening now – and this is a tactic of the far left – Schumer and Pelosi understand that the fastest way to destroy Donald Trump is to get his base angry at him. That’s fact number one. Nancy Pelosi and Charles Schumer want Trump’s base to be angry with him and feel betrayed. That’s where you start. So any meeting and any dinner, anything, they’re going to come out, those two, and spin it like ‘Trump is giving in to us.’ That’s fact number two, which is exactly what they did last night.”

“We don’t know what Donald Trump is going to do about DACA. We don’t know,” he pointed out. “We don’t know what the legislation is going to look like. We don’t know anything about it. So I would urge your audience to be a little constrained right now and wait and see. Wait and see.”

“The compromises can be made. I would urge everybody who supports Donald Trump to step back a little and see what happens. Remember, Trump has the power. He has the power. He can do executive orders to make things happen. Pelosi and Schumer don’t have it. What Pelosi and Schumer do have is the press. They play to the press, which gets everybody hysterical.”

---Bill O’Reilly interview on Thursday’s Breitbart News Daily

800k isn't that much right?

It'll all be ok right?

All this fucker cares about is being the guy who rebuilt American infrastructure. The dem's give him a big budget to build and he gives them whatever the fuck they want. He's like a child with building blocks, and America's just one big Lego set.

It will end up being like 20 million people actually.

DACA guarantees that republicans (whites) will never win another election again. There is nothing pragmatic here. It is giving up all future possibility of victory for nothing.

Other presidents have done far worse, i dont hear you demanding their impeachment or jail for their crimes. We dont know the restrictions Trump faces as President but you can trust that hes doing what is best for the people. Hes already done more than any other candidate or existing president.

On every small issue, crying wolf makes you look like a small kid wanting candy. Give him some time. Hes only been President for about 9 months but has to fix decades of bad policy. Not gonna just happen like that. Hes a President, not a dictator and has to compromise to get better deals sometimes.

I really fucking hope this is true, because becoming pro-amnesty now makes zero sense.

But he lost Gorka and Bannon.

He's tweeting pro-immigrant comments.

I'm not hopeful.

Best possible solution rn would be balkanization. I personally see it very unlikely though. The American mindset would have to go back to states superseded federal. Then, races could go to respective states and the three nations could each form a confederacy. However, I sadly see multiculturalism and all of it's negative effects as the more likely route.
>Why he suddenly turned his pack
Probably the plan all along imo.

The best way would be to push states rights over federal again.

WHY DID HE DO THIS

So, I've been a bit out of the loop since the inauguration.

What exactly has happened to his platform and what do we do now?

>he thinks it will stop at 800k

Nope that won't stop polarization.

Spics are literally obsessed with turning the country into Mexico. They will import their shit family members until entire states start resembling the countries they left. At that point, they will seize power by picking off all undesirable entities.

It's basic math and hard logic.

The only winning play is to deport all "DREAMERs." There is no other option. Trump doesn't have to negotiate.

This is like a penalty kick in soccer with no goalie challenge from 1 centimeter from the goal line. It's an easy put. All he needs to do is kick or swing... in it goes.

He was supposed to be the checkmate against illegal aliens.

Stormfag Terrorists BTFO

He never cared about getting rid of DACA. He just did it to gain a heavy hand in political demands.

Nuclear codes Drumpf tier

>Conservatives BTFO
ftfy
Look no further than what happened to California after the Reagan Amnesty.

>Nope that won't stop polarization.
It will give balkanization a chance.

>Where does he gain?

it makes javanka happy, and all the other globalist cucks that are surrounding him 24/7.

terrible thread you're all super fuckin retarded
>mfw

He should care. It will hurt republican reelection chances.
It's literally just handing free votes to the dems.

>Other presidents have done far worse,
>i dont hear you demanding their impeachment or jail for their crimes.

Because
1. This is a thread about Trump.
2. I am genuinely surprised Trump has betrayed me/us. Obama fucking me doesn't surprise me. Romney and McCain does a bit. But Trump? Fuck.

There are plenty of past presidents I hate. Fuck, man, my hated for JFK is... probably unreasonable.

>On every small issue, crying wolf makes you look like a small kid wanting candy.

Amnesty for ~1 M that will probably chain to multiple millions is not a small issue to me.

I'm admittedly a one issue voter really. Things like the economy and international policy are important to me, but they're a far, far, far second to immigration.

Not gonna happen. Those who own the country wont allow it. And it would be chaos, crime and poverty if it was like USSR.

Only war against the establishment would make it possible. A war on you know who

I'm sorry these issues are too complex for you to understand.

It doesn't make sense.

How is that the same man that's now talking amnesty.

What the fuck happened?

How to spot a leftypol discord fag
Literally this. Last president that went against the deepstate and fed was killed.

That would be true - without the betrayals before.

Dropped Flynn, got Goldmann in, fired Bannon, lied to the world about Sxria so bad it made Powells wmds speach look like true news and so on.