Pretend to be SJW

>pretend to be SJW
>post result

politicalcompass.org/test

Other urls found in this thread:

filteries.com/politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you pretend a toilet is the street?

I tried to not caricature too much

it was fun to do it reminded me that i actually held several of these positions unironically

I don't have to pretend. I'm an SJW.

It hurt to even pretend to answer those questions like an sjw

filteries.com/politics

create SJW paradise and post

i basically asked myself how i would address these issues if i were a totally one dimensional pussy who feigns giving a shit about others just so i can pat myself on the back and get mad likes on social media and here's what i got as a result.

i thought SJW supposed to be Authoritarian Left??

>dude like the government needs to do everything for us but like they can't be all hitler about it.

"Good night alt right! :3"

I just did it normally

Sad

youCHY OUCHY!!

How is it sad.

I'm just fucking with you, don't worry about it.

I like that, I too am a fellow bullshitter.

funny, this SJW is Authoritarian meme is Debunked

can the right even create funny memes?

Hey there, friend.
Kindly fuck off, I did exactly what you asked in the OP.

unironic results

this test doesn't disprove meme. it's just conspicuously missing a bunch of important questions like:

>do you believe that certain forms of speech should be illegal
>do you believe that people whose views you disagree with should be shut down and never allowed a platform?
>do you believe that business owners have a right to make decisions about what they sell based off their religion?
>do you think tax payers should be forced to pay reparations for something they had no involvement in?
>do you believe that it is acceptable to commit physical violence against people whose ideals you find reprehensible?
>do you believe that it is acceptable to maintain employment blacklists against people you disagree with?

I'm sure there is more than this, but the SJW answer to all these questions would place them firmly in authoritarian territory.

get yours.
be patriotic.
I wish i was american.
Im glad the US will not protect us against NK missiles
I hope trump rips up nafta
we deserve it --->Trudeau