Meruem is now the villain in the last anime/manga you watched/read, what happens?

Meruem is now the villain in the last anime/manga you watched/read, what happens?

He discards his evil ways and lives a comfy life with little girls.

Luffy still punches him out with a Gum Gum Fill in the blank in the face because Oda doesn't let his his villains off the hook like Togashi does.

>doesnt let them off the hook
>they get to live and have fun lives vs Togashi deaths

>doesn't let his his villains off the hook like Togashi does.
meruem died of radiation poisoning along with everyone he ever cared about or who cared about him. Except for neferpitou, who was simply beaten to death

Are you retarded? Meruem actually died, unlike pretty much every OP villain ever.

Meruem only spares intelligent little girls. I'm guessing the girls from your show are autistic or retarded.

>sengoku youko

friendship punch saves the day

Gets killed by Hakumen no mono or they kill each other.

>Onepunchman
LOL He's dead xD

Goku fingerblasts him.

one piece fans everybody
fucking idiot

He gets nuked again.

>Non Non Biyori

The little girls are all retards, humanity is doomed.

she ded

>Osumatsu-san

Evilmatsu could probably take him.

I'm better anything that he couldn't even beat TOKUCHI TOUA at beisbol

>Legend of the Galactic Heroes
He'd probably conquer a planet then one of either of the nations would nuke it to dust.
Or Yang would meet him and talk sense into him.
He's strong but natural calamity and thousand ton spaceship laser blasts would probably kill him.

>Macross Plus
He gets mind-charmed by music or nuked.

We'd probably get to see the Ant King fly a jet either way.

Literally Hiruma ripoff

this pic related

turns all humanity into superior ant race

>Texhnolyze

Wouldn't make much of a difference.

Tries to stop the spread of otaku culture and take over the Eldant Empire with an army of chimera ants.

He gets circlejerked by an autistic fanbase for being the deepest, most complex antagonist ever.

Getter Robo Armagaddon for me, so he ends up either dying or getting absorbed by Getter Rays.

Okusan.
The sudden addition of a villain dramatically changes the series for the worse.

Well... Does Guts stand a ghce against an almost divine being... He already fought lot of deadly demonic creature, but I think he's weaker than Netero... Soooo... Maybe a powerful character like Zodd, the Skull Knight or one of the God Hand can have a chance...

>Lupin III
Since Goemon is the only one who could possibly take this guy on, and I don't think even he's strong enough, everyone dies.

>meruem goes onto a driftu battle with dagumi

my sides

>Meruem's Crime Coefficient is over 300
Rekt

Mereum stands no chance.

>Renai Boukun

Becomes fujo bait for Gris' inane fantasies and we never speak of him again

>Big Order
Probably nothing more than what is already happening. Meruem loses to nukes.

Are you retarded? Is this bait?

a bunch of giant, hyper evolved cockroaches flock to his side and accept him as their king and the rebels that are already half dead fighting just the grunts get eaten and their powers taken.

but they get reborn as full-on insect hybrids in a world of chimera ants who only respect one thing....shogi. IT'S TIME to DU-Du-DU-Du- D-D-D-D-D

>SAO season 2
Well, it's basically fine, since this is probably ALO.

For the record, I was watching it because I'm catching up on things I passed over in the last few years.

>tfw Yugi couldve ended the Chimera Ant arc in 1 duel

cell killed goku user

Goku was kicking Cells ass

>nanatsu no taizai
Escanor nuke him until Meruem apologize had be villain in NNT