I were out patrolling our neighbourhood and watching so that the dindus didn't do nothing and I stumbled up on a...

I were out patrolling our neighbourhood and watching so that the dindus didn't do nothing and I stumbled up on a hedgehog. I dug a grave for him with my hands and now my nails and fingers are all fucked up. I cried my eyes out for this hedgehog. I was so sad to see him dead since he was clearly killed by "humans". Why do I care this much about an animal? Is there something wrong with me?

Hedgehogs are clearly holy animals. Respect them.

>cue beanochet's balls

go back to the cuckshed, sven

gotta go fast

You played to much Sonic growing up.

No, it's ok to feel sad for a woodland creature whose life was stolen from him.

I've never been in the cuckshed and will never go there. 15 years ago I was 13 and talking about the danger of Islam and foreign influence but no one would listen.

I never played Sonic at all.

Sonic dindu nuffin!

F

I'm a hunter and I've killed a lot of woodland creatures but for some reason this small animal's death got me.

Estrogen in the water is making your emotions woman-tier. Do more exercise

Gotta dig fast

oh fuck

I'm sorry user. I feel the same towards little animals. But i'm a girl so its more common for me I guess. You're just sensitive :)

That might be it. I'll have to go from 3 times a week to 7 times a week. This is so unexpected.

you know the drill....

You are a European Man. Before the Christgod was brought to our lands, Nature was our "God" and our spirituality revolved around Nature, the land and the sea.

Empathy is in our genes, Sven.

Adolf Hitler, the greatest man that ever lived cared too.

I've killed imposed, deer, rabbit, fox and so on during hunts without a problem.

I have to admit that I was very sensitive when I put our dog down but that can't be very strange.

Anyone got the colorized pic of him feeding the doe?

oh fuck

F

rip igelkotten

That might be true. The twisted empathy might be our downfall.

There is no reason to kill it. It was not a game animal and was killed purely for sport. There was no hunt, no chase, no chance to get away. All there was was some niggers having "fun".

Hunting and senseless death are two different things, Sven.
I assume you either used the pelts or mounted the heads, or ate the meat of the deer, hare and fox.
They gave their lives for a purpose, and you should respect the sacrifice they make for you and honor them.

Murdering an animal and leaving it for no reason is not the same. You know that full well.

imposed = moose

bless your heart desu

How does said shed work exactly; quick rundown?

That isn't strange. I would cry for weeks if my doggies had to be put down. Did it seem as though the hedgehog suffered before it died? Perhaps that's it

Death for a purpose, such as consumption, isn't a waste, that's why it doesn't feel bad.

A death in vain, that serves no purpose, that's a different story.

You did good, but you have to realize you can't bury them all.

this

>"Is there something wrong with me?"
>Check flag
Yes user

or can you?

It's empathy, which those "humans" clearly lack
Controlling your empathy is the difference between being a cuck and being a man, Sven
But still
>RIP igelkotten

You are right. I know that full well and would never kill an animal for no reason. I'm just chocked that I care this much.

What leads you to believe he was murdered?

It was lying in a pool of blood on a small bycicle road. It was not a proper death.

F

niggers are subhuman and do not care about animals, notice how it is only Europeans that have ever cared about protecting animals

no different than turning the car around 5 miles down the road just to go back and save a turtle. you will never see a nigger do such a thing. it is called empathy. empathy is one thing that separates us from EVERY other race including Jews and Asians. However, never let your enemy know you have it, and always know when to hold back your feelings.

Hedgehogs are the official pet of the alt-right

I don't think caring for animals is a Swedish cuck thing. I've been a nationalist since I was 13.

But who knows...

At least you buried him with dignity. Like everyone else has said, your empathy shined through for this little animal. It's a great trait that we have.

Well if anyone would have been around I wouldn't have showed my feeling but now I was wall alone and so was he.

Rip Igelkotten.
Gone but not forgotten.

F

RIP igelkotten

A pool of blood around him.

Not saying you did anything wrong, empathy is good if you aren't a slave to it

You need to go to the hospital immediately if you actually did that.

Porcupine quills are extremely dangerous and are almost 100% likely to get a terrible infection in all your fingers.

*and you are almost

It's fun games. Try some if you are bored some times.

Oh sorry you said hedgehog, i guess you're fine but pretty dumb. sorry about your pet.

even a monkey would use a stick to dig the hole. step it up

F.eels

Meh, I've killed plenty of critters. I think slowing down and realizing the helplessness of some animals makes us subconsciously realize our own mortality and helplessness, as well as those we care about. When you're hunting, the animal has a chance to get away. It feels more natural even necessary.

Yes it was a hedgehog but it didn't wound my skin to lift it to the grave.

>hedgehog in Swedish is "leechcat"

I used my keys to dig though the hardest parts but there were no trees around.

You did the right thing, user. Respect.
RIP little hedgie

Almost. But it's igelkott not igelkatt.

Animals are more valuable than humans. We're the cancer in this planet. Niggers are the worst among us.

>I was so sad to see him dead since he was clearly killed by "humans". Why do I care this much about an animal?

Because you're raised rudderless in a society with no values that actively hates meaning. Being confronted with death sends your mind asking questions about life and meaning you were never equipped by your parents, school or society to answer.

These are the fruits of the cultural marxists and secular society.

You too shall perish. You aren't anything special. You have no understanding of the world you find yourself alive in.

In your ignorance you and the hedgehog are no different.

Its okay OP. You felt for an innocent living creature probably killed by Muhammad & the turban squad. Pretty symbolic desu senpai. F pressed for Igelkotten. RIP lil guy

Good call

My cat loves chipmunks

>Cried my eyes out

Why are you so gay?

Damn, made me tear up a little. Very eloquent

This might have a lot of truth to it.

Well the question I had was why cared so much about this animal even though I've killed a few other myself. Gay is not the answer.

>and I stumbled up on a hedgehog. I dug a grave for him with my hands and now my nails and fingers are all fucked up
Okay i don't see the point as it would be alot cooler just keeping it in your backward watching it decomposing but i get burying it.
>I cried my eyes out for this hedgehog
You are one faggot. The only time i will fucking cry is when my father dies aside from that crying is not something you can excuse.
The cuckshed basically frees up the house while the wife is sucking the bulls cock. See the bull might get uncomfortable knowing the cuck is in the house so the shed gives the couple privacy while the cuck can stay in his shed in the house he pays for.

So you killed some animals, but you cried because someone killed an animal?
How does this makes sense?

Anyway, I also love animals but I won't cry for any animal I would found dead on the streets. Crying is feminine and a man doing it easely is a sign of effeminacy and weakness.

I have siblings and I will probably cry if they die before me. I had to force myself to cry when the grandparents died and I was 13 when the last died. The thing is that this is the only time I've cried in my adult life and that is why it chocked me. If this was a common thing I would not have posted about it.

make sure its buried dead so other animals dong main it

Holy shit igelkotten sounds like needle cat in Russian

This is why I'm asking if there is something wrong with me. I don't get it. It makes no sense.

The thing is that I don't get easily. I haven't cried in 15 years. That is why this confuse me and why I wrote about it.

>I have siblings and I will probably cry if they die before me.
Id probably say oh shit my brother is dead and move on and if i die before them fuckers my brother will most likely sell my shit on the internet (that proud scumbag asshole famous in life became far more famous after death and his shit which is worth nothing as of today will be worth more once i'm gone).
>I had to force myself to cry when the grandparents died and I was 13 when the last died.
When my grandmother died i never shed a single tear. In fact i enjoyed it as no more fucking kisses from her.

The only boring part was dealing with the boring ass funeral. God fucking damn it was fucking boring.
>The thing is that this is the only time I've cried in my adult life
At most you should have just said oh shit that was horrible and moved on.

It may be other, unrelated things in your life are stressing you and this was the thing your brain felt comfortable crying about.
I hope things get better for you if thats the case.

As far as I know the word igel has it's roots in old Norse and means spears edge and kotte basicly means round.

What a horrible relation you seem to have with your family.

ur a faggot

Tack för analysen från Norge.

>What a horrible relation you seem to have with your family.
When it comes to family relations i have good relations with my father, my uncles and even my brother but aside from them i give no fucks about the rest.

Everyone worth a shit in my family outside of myself and them are dead for decades now (both grandpas died 40 years ago and my great uncle died 25 years ago this december).

Maybe your subconscient can't bear the sadness you feel at seeing your country going to shit.
Believe me, I understand how is the feeling of living a shithole.
That's the only explanation I can come at with.

My brother died. I got his tools. Now learning car mechanics. They die but leave you something.

I have had good relations with my whole family and care for everyone in my family. Grandparents all died when I were young. Every family member on my father's side are right wingers so I care more for them though.

That might be something. What's the honest status on Brazil?

I realized how much more tham me my little brother know about mechanics so I try to learn from him know and always.

shed tear for innocent animals....except niggers.

I know the feeling friend, my little sister's cat, basically her best friend, died tonight and I had to bury it for her. Not exactly the most comparable situation, but the closest I'd find on the board right now.

It's sad not just because it was a senseless death but because it was through a human invention that poor little critter didn't stand a chance against.

>tfw just want to fall asleep on the bus after a long, hard day
>butterfly trapped on the bus
>tfw the stress of wanting to catch it and rescue it before your stop

At least half the bus joined in and we saved the little guy though :)