Trolling NextDoor

Holy shit, this is the joint to troll. By the end of the day, someone had posted a thread about my posts and to call the cops, due to the fact I just her feelz reelz bad. These dumb boomers stand no chance against Sup Forums trolls. It was hilarious and so damn easy
I'll upload pics
If you have a home, you should sign up and shitpost. There are so many faggy normies that are way too deep in other people's shit. Talking behind their backs and what not. You can even post polls. Wait until you see mine.
Oh god this was the most fun I had in a while. It took them forever to moderate my posts and by then the damage was already done. People are still up in arms. Be patient and I'll get caps up. Prepare for a kek MOAB

So I larped as a tranny feminist

Wrote about of political bs in bio
This is related to politics and the Browning of America

In my bio I was your typical fem Nazi tolerate I love interracial couple and can't wait for diversity via Browning of America

There is still hope Sup Forums

bump. I have a fuckhead neighbor who keeps calling the cops when I have my bluetooth speaker on so he can hear it. Any way I can fuck with him, I'm interested.

use air-crack to get crack his Wi-Fi. WEP2 is the most secure. and remotely print shit off his printer and fuck with his router and shit.

Post your shit op

this, hurry up fag i could use a laugh tonight

Bump

What did you post? I've checked out my nextdoor and it's mostly just people bitching about spotting a nigger in the neighborhood and saying how unsafe they feel. Pretty hilarious actually.

Nextdoor is like shooting retarded fish in a barrel...most of them are unfamiliar with the innerwebs. Happy hunting and Godspeed, user...

>Nextdoor
>social media site for you and your neighbors to socialize on
>instead of just actually walking next door and socializing
We've reached peak degeneracy

Sweet Jesus, bump.

This could be legendary

My colleague spent all night last night reading NextDoor to check that nobody in her neighborhood disagreed with the confederate statues coming down.

She's under 30.

Faggots

you are a fucking retard, WPA2-PSK is the most secure, WEP is the least secure

My bad. I have not read up on it in a while.

Too much potential for this thread to die

You know what to do user. Start making sock puppet accounts in her neighborhood that are outraged about the removal of the statue.

now I feel bad for calling you a fucking retard, I apologize

Hurry up with the damn caps, OP.

quit beating your meat and deliver

nextdoor is great
feel out the politics of neighbors and then if they are even remotely on the right path you DM them and drop JQ redpills on them.

This is also how you get shoahed from nextdoor

bump

You guys are being mislead totally.

Politics on Next Door is frowned upon

This fucking website is the more irritating chain mail bullshit. I thought I could just use a web browser but they only have an app, I went through the directions to make an account out of curiosity and it sent five postcards to my neighbors with my real name and email address. The problem is the email address on my phone was some throwaway account so I could use fucking google play, and for a username I chose something to the tune of jewsnkikes.
Everyone in my neighborhood thinks I'm an anti-semite racist now.

Why would you use your real name? Also you can just sign up by entering your adress and correctly identifying who owns the home.

hahahaha they fucked you good bro watch your fucking shit. hope you don't end up making your neighbors mad at you

Holy shit, sorry but that's hilarious. Maybe try to cancel the account.

LMFAO

Deactivate the account (go to settings) and if anyone asks. Deny it was you, say someone must of tried to impersonate you as some kind of joke. You could even use it as an ice breaker to actually get to know your neighbors in person.

Nextdoor is about finding lost dogs, garage sales and finding the most affordable guy to fix your roof. Most importantly it alerts neighbors if any niggers are afoot. Yea there's some sanctimonious assholes who need to be taken down a notch or two, but why fuck with nice white people?

I teared up a little.

wew

Kek. Better than the undelivered caps. Thanks user.

Because it's fun.

I live in Baltimore in a white cuck neighborhood (as if there are any other kinds of white neighborhoods here), and trolling the sanctimonious neighbors as they try and justify the rampant TNB (they always leave race to the very end of their description of the perp/suspicious person so as to appear as not-racist as possible. ALWAYS.) and make excuses for their brown pets inability to not misbehave, is the thing that makes living here worth it.

I show my power level there in ways I'm far too chickenshit to do on normiebook or elsewhere.

Now I want to follow OP's lead and make some sockpuppet accounts to go dropping race/IQ/criminality data and JQ infographics with. As trolling goes, it's the equivalent of blasting deer from your blind, beer in hand, as they group around your feeder/pheromone dispenser, but it's still every bit as fun as that sounds.

Yes! I shitpost on there all the time. People are very angry with me

kek no excuse not to be literally hitler now

>I live in Baltimore in a white cuck neighborhood

What neighborhood user? Midtown? Fed Hill? Canton?