Masked men armed with assault rifles join protesters on the street in St Louis as violence erupts after white cop is...

>Masked men armed with assault rifles join protesters on the street in St Louis as violence erupts after white cop is cleared of murdering black man he shot dead in 2011
>St. Louis police arrest 13 protesters after four officers suffered injuries during demonstrations following controversial verdict in police-involved shooting
>Jason Stockley, a former St. Louis police officer, was acquitted of first-degree murder on Friday in the 2011 shooting death of Anthony Lamar Smith
>Smith was shot five times after a high speed chase with Stockley, who said he witnessed him take part in a drug deal
>Stockley says he saw Smith holding a gun before the chase began, and that he felt he was in imminent danger when he opened fire
>Prosecutors alleged that Stockley planted a gun in Smith's car after he shot him
>The gun found in the car had the officer's DNA on it, but not Smith's
>Soon after the judge's decision was handed down, protesters gathered in downtown St. Louis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4888212/Latest-St-Louis-ex-police-officer-not-guilty-killing.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sigsauer.com/press-releases/atf-clarifies-ruling-pistol-stabilizing-braces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats an SBR. Unless he has a stamp, he's looking to get really really fucked by the feds. They don't fuck around with that shit.

st louis citizen reporting in. bracing for impact, watched it all unfold last time with michael brown. sad state society is in. glad I have guns

Draco's are considered pistols because they have no stock

Many such cases. Sad.

It's a "pistol"

shit. I didn't see the "wrist brace", thought it was a fold out stock. He shoulders it, he's going to jail, haha.

It's a pistol. If it has a "stock" thing/that shadow, probably a brace. Not a stock.

It's most likely a PAP M92.... Doesn't even look close to a Draco.

And this is why I am a very seasoned, long distance shooter. Three days without power, and that will eat your food, rape your daughters, and put your head on a pike pole. That.... is not getting within a thousand yards of me

You keep making yourself look stupid.... Stop now, please.

I really need to get my tax stamp. I want a integrated suppressed rifle.

So, the nig nogs are doing a stage show of "Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes", what else is new?

1000 dead by tomorrow night

The atf recently reversed their earlier reversal on that. You can shoulder it now.

We better take down more statues of old racist white men.

K, stupid faggot.

>fall weather moving in
>couple of possible hurricanes coming
>prime chimpout weather
Wew lads this is the most wonderful time of year. Just sit back in the cool fall air and watch the happenings while drinking.

Awesome. Thanks. Your spewing arm chair inaccuracies about basic firearm stuff back to back was full on tarded. Should probably head back to /toy/ and be a /k/ommando there.

Not all tards are autist, but all autists are tards.

See
Don't be mad that
Is right

You mad because you're wrong? Did I not name the manufacturer of your favorite commie pistol brace? You extra pissed I made you look extremely stupid with the follow up photo?

It's okay cup cake. Have fun larping with your airsoft

Nope. That's a "pistol", the "stock" is most likely a brace so he's fine.

Also

>SHALL

From what I've seen they seem to mostly be focusing on the police stations and the mayors office. I don't care if they do that honestly. Cops and dindus can fight it out. They both suck. It's when they start burning shops and attacking cars that it becomes a problem.

As long as you don't intend to shoulder it...

The legalities weren't in question, although I see now they reversed it late April. The issue was nomenclature from what I could tell.

God I fucking love that movie. I need to watch it again.

I was unaware they changed the law on April 25th. Last i checked in December 2016, they were still illegal.

Drug dealer gets shot by cops?
How is that racist?

>>Prosecutors alleged that Stockley planted a gun in Smith's car after he shot him
>>The gun found in the car had the officer's DNA on it, but not Smith's

What the fuck?

>acquitted of first-degree murder
Why do these dumbass lawyers always aim for first degree murder on what would only be considered second degree murder by the extremely sympathetic?

Who's comfy?

Nah, not mad at all.

Your follow up postings keep showing how little ya know,

Why do these prosecutors go for first degree all the time with cops? Are they purposefully doing this to throw these cases?

they overcharge on purpose

I don't care. You remind me of the old guys at gun shops that "don't trust them plastic guns" and glorify the single stack 1911, as if it's the holy grail. Last I looked into the sig fight, it was still an argument of legality as to of you could shoulder it or not. I saw no point to own a pistol because I wanted to wait until I got the stamp. So I haven't looked into the recent ATF reversal.

Either way, you're a homo. Like the weird dipshits at gun shows and old guys that throw unwarranted opinions at gun shops, you're all just fags to me.

whoa

Why do they wear the masks?

What's he wrong about? Shouldering the arm brace is technically illegal.
Using a legal device in an illegal way.
Same thing as loading a 10 round .50 Beowulf mag with 30 5.56 in California.

sigsauer.com/press-releases/atf-clarifies-ruling-pistol-stabilizing-braces/
>“Therefore, an NFA firearm has not necessarily been made when the device is not re-configured for use as a shoulder stock — even if the attached firearm happens to be fired from the shoulder.”
Shit nevermind. Never thought I'd see the day.

Me either. To be fair, it hasn't been that long since the reversal. Its not like I set up alerts for these things. Also, maybe it's because I'm on mobile, but I really can't see the rear of the rifle and more focused on the barrel. Its pretty dark from my perspective.

I thought the guy was referring to what I called it, implying I was like someone calling a magazine a "clip" or semi auto rifle an "assault rifle". That's what I thought he was chipping at.

what the fuck

>st louis

Just send in the Military and kill all of these lawless, low IQ fucks.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

wut the fuck is this dumb shit

It's a way around stupid gun regulation, or at least it wasn't then was. Companies found a way to repurpose a function of the gun that was deemed illegal by the federal government by tweaking it's designated function.

Essentially they are designed loopholes around retarded gun regulation.

Can ya project any harder ya arfcom fag? You're the one that can't get basic shit right.

You're spewing opinionated false shit and inaccuracies, while rest of the people in this thread are spewing facts.

Huuurrrr der, got proven wrong. Completely reverses position and acts like they were right entire time. Starts full tard and stays full tard.

>communities defending their heroin dealers, which are killing their communities
this is why its hard to take black people seriously sometimes