What will happen at the end?

What will happen at the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>casca gains her sainity back
>skull knight kills the god hand
>griffith and guts die

>>Implying any of us will live to see the end

>the series ends with casca, guts, the skull knight, and the rest of the god hand in an epic orgy which destroys the universe

I miss goofy Guts in the first 3 volumes.

I'm thinking a FFT ending

MC kills Griffith and is marked in the pages of history as a heretic and villain

>Guts and company recruit mages and wizards
>Get Casca back
>Rickert makes machine guns with his amazing engineer abilities.
Rickert and Sand niggers get special monks on their side
>Mass war with skull bro butt fucking everyone
>Griffith dies
>Guts and Casca live in a small house happily ever after.

>the end

Hey guys, I have a question.
Is the Moonlight Kid supposed to be Guts' son?
Like, it's the demon baby but now it's good?

Some bullshit that wasn't worth the time it took to get there.

Griffith says it was all a prank and brings back the original Hawks and Gambino to congratulate guts on his birthday, Guts and Casca get officially married and the rest are thrown only to be catches by Donovan who stares at Ishiro who in return takes the offer cause whatever his master cam take he can take on 10 times.
Serpico Jacks off in the corner.

Disappointment because you expected something better.

casca back to normal, guts fucks her a bit more gets her pregnant.

guts finally faces griffith and loses

griffith hangs casca and a baby is born from her dead corpse

Guts and Griffith sing idol songs at each other until they become friends again and everything is die joe bu

>implying it will end

That loop a roopy

You forgot something important.

Guts and Griffith walk into the sunset together after Guts learns the true meanings of friendship and forgiveness. Griffith promises to never associate with the God Hand again and lifts Casca's curse and challenges Guts to a splash fight for old times sake.
>"Gyehehehe quit it Griffth! Heh, if I knew there would be this much water I would have brought my boat!" - Guts
Guts and Casca get married, with Griffith being Guts' best man. Puck catches the bouquet.
Fast forward to Guts' fatherhood. He's walking through the Band of the Hawk's Sword Graveyard before stopping at his rusty Dragon Slayer, which has been driven into the ground for a long time.
>"Did you really carry that thing father?" - Liver, Guts' son.
>"Yes. I only hope that no one will ever have to shoulder that weight again... No one." - Guts says, a single tear forming in his eye.
THE END

>Liver, Guts' son
Chuckled a bit.

: (

>Liver, Guts' son.
Goddamnit user, I'm not in a place where I should be laughing.

Griffith will be killed by Guts and the injured latter will be finished off by peasants angry at the demise of their glorious leader. Guts' last moments are filled with regret and thoughts of the possibility of a peaceful kingdom under Griffiths rule.

Casca becomes sane again after seeing Griffiths death but runs past Guts and holds Griffiths corpse so she can share his last moments, being one with her true lover.

Everyone dies.

>Casca becomes sane again after seeing Griffiths death but runs past Guts and holds Griffiths corpse so she can share his last moments, being one with her true lover

Just imagine Sup Forumsnons and their reaction.

Miura would burn. For a lot of reasons.

>Guts gets back on the boat and heads to Falconia
>six years later Miura dies from a heart attack

He's the fairy king or some shit like this

Supposedly. I think. Might be.

Serpico use the behelit and wish for a 9' dick and sacrifice every man on earth for it

Berserk capter 331:

Just because we were all raised in a society where it is conventional for stories to have endings and conclusions doesn't mean Berserk is going to have one. It will go on forever.

Murata dies of old age.

Berserk ends up pulling a Guin Saga

>Guts puts is grasses on

>And nothing is wrong.

Why do everyone ignore the time bending effects of elf island
Everyone else will be long dead when they get out, except maybe griffith because god.
Even their ship would have been long gone because their captain didnt tell them how long to wait and they all departed thinking they died.
They are on that island FOREVER

>sand niggers
Theyre curry niggers

What end? Miura'll die before he complete Berserk.

All the fans will have are manuscripts and outlines of his plan subsequent arcs and even those won't reveal anything regarding the end.

This

>He actually finished berserk long ago
>Is a giant troll
>After his death all that will be found is a message
>It'll say "It's all in that place, go and find it!"

>hides it somewhere on the darknet
>“You want my manga? You can have it! I left everything I gathered Together in one place. Now you just have to find it! ” These words lured men to the internet, pursuing dreams greater than they Ever dared to imagine. This is the time known as the great pirate era.

Yeah, probably gut's son could also be griffeth at the same time.
It's been speculated that when griffeth and the child fused, the child takes control on full moons. And that's why you have Zodd watching over him.

>Guts fighting griffith or other superstrong apostol
>loosing bad
>dying
>his behemot asking him if he wants power
>Guts turning into apostol
>Killing his own kind to death
>at the end asking someone to kill him

Where does Semon demon apostle fucking Guts fit in?

Wouldn't guts be in horrible pain while they fucked?

>they get back on the boat

He will have his berserker armor on
Goddamn I love this page I have ejaculated to it so many times

>He actually finished berserk long ago
>Is a giant troll
>Release schedule so inconsistent and erratic that nobody can see through his deception

But that would require Buddha tier patience that no human can ever have.
Not even Miura. I hope.

She must have smelled very rancid.

Never eúnderestimate a dedicated troll

>implying it is patience that fuels him

>Heh, if I knew there would be this much water I would have brought my boat!
Are you trying to kill my sides?

i died

I think it's the spirit of the child
after Griffith took the body, the spirit was left without a host, and can only show itself on full moons

Its most likely as what schierke said you stupid headcanon shits

It has to go the classic Greek tragedy ending, it's the only way at this point.

so why did caska instantly start mothering it, when she has only been shown to do this for the dmeon baby?
why did the elf king pick some random naked kid to appear as?
why did it look like both guts and caska, like it was their child?
what if schierke is just fucking wrong? because that was based entirely on her not understanding what the kid is, so she said "oh maybe it's this? yeah that could be it"

if you're going to go purely by what uniformed characters say, then I guess Gut's really is the bad guy and Griffith was right all along, I mean the in-story pope said it, so anything you say to counter it is headcanon shit

This reminds me of who the best girl actually is. Guts needs to kill off Cucka quick and gets together with Slan.

They party at elf island and forget about griffith
Griffith is sad because its too easy mode and decides to everything from the start without godhackz and fails
In his final moment he remembers how much he loved Guts and wanted to get rammed by that muscular cock that was too big, too thick and too heavy to be called a cock but was a cock nonetheless

Griffith will get what he deserves. But the ending won't come any time soon. First, Guts has to get majorly powered up.

I've lost interest in Berserk desu

>Liver
Sides status-blown the fuck out

Guts and Griffith take on the Idea of Evil and somehow destroy the old universe, creating a new, brighter one in its place.

>With them being the new Adam and Eva

The what

>Final battle has ended, guts stands trimphant
>Below him is a battered and bruised Griffith at an inch of his life
>Goes in for the final blow
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" From the distance
>It's a non mind-fucked casca, looking on in horror.
>With barely any breath she shouts "IF YOU KILL HIM YOU WILL BECOME JUST LIKE HIM, AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU."
>He stops everything and helps him up
>Griffith hugs it out with Guts
>They agree work together to rebuild society for several years, creating the modern world
>"Finally, it's over, we have become the BERSERK."
>End

Greek tragedies end with the hero being destroyed and often ded.

You know casca is not going to end happily

Guts loses his body to the armor while trying to protect his nakama, his hair turns entirely white and he becomes the true White Hawk, who will save the world from the darkness.

>that muscular cock that was too big, too thick and too heavy to be called a cock but was a cock nonetheless
Guts is canonically average.
Yes, I checked out his dick in his sex scene with Casca. When they kissed and he was soft it was average.

>FFT

Mah nigga.

But who is the Delita of Berserk, who gets murdered by the woman he marries for political reasons?

Ah. The author said there was never gonna be a grim end, though.

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/

Well Griffith already burnt his bridges and married a princess, so Griffith.

Yeah, there's no chance he'll change his mind during the 20 years it will take him to finish the manga.

a better question: why is guts suddenly so nice and not angry now

>implying it will end
That being said Guts has one of two choices. Pursue his revenge, which will be the end of him and everything he holds dear, or leave it all behind.

I'm assuming he'll keep his word if he keeps going the way this arc is atm.

>suddenly
He broke after Eclipse.
Was a really edgy retard in Black Swordsman.
Stopped forcing edgy by the time of Lost Children.
Actually saved someone in Conviction.
Accepted help in the Millennial Falcon.
Bonded with people by Fantasia.

>why isn't he suddenly edgy guise
???
Every time.

Guts will have tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it won't even matter.

what the fuck are you talking about son are you high?

everything seems to be going right, but then something something and somehow guts or one of his crew comes to use the bejelit they still hold. Shit goes down, meanwhile Griffith reveals his true plan for Falconia. After that I honestly have no idea. Fight between Guts and Griffith? Guts and the God Hand? How is that shit supposed to even start happening considering the pace we're moving at

A straight fight between Guts and Griffith is what everyone is waiting for.

Miura won't cockblock us and give us something else. I'm sure he will deliver the duel in a way or another

What I wonder is how that fight is going to be played out. I mean, assuming restricting himself to a corporeal form didn't make him mortal or some shit, how is Guts even supposed to be a match for Griffith? I cannot see him winning that fight even if he were to use a Bejelit and wear Berserk armor. Maybe with the help of Flowerstorm King and the other fellows? I really have no clue.

But I'm waiting for it as well.

It will have something to do with Guts and Casca's son.

In some way it will either bring Griffith down to Guts' level or empower Guts in order to let him fight with Griffith on par.

Guts will probably also have the chance to activate his Bejelit and sacrifice his party but he won't.

Griffith will reaveal that he just wanted his bag all along

>End

It will never end user

Guts will fuck the loli witch

I like this one desu

Miura really is a great writer. He can make such great complex characters that you can understand their reasoning for what they do even if it isnt exactly moral. Why do you think theres so many donavon sympathists? Bc he may have done some wrong things but you can understand why he did it and is a really relatable character.

He was also edgy when joined the BotH, but mellowed out after budding up.
Then became edgy again after eclipse and now mellowed out after budding up with kids, a perverted noble daughter with gore fetish and her servant brother, and a retard

I think skull knight is going to play a big part.
He was also wearing berserker armor but got his body destroyed right? He probably has the same story as Guts except this part, and is acting like a mentor to Guts.
Maybe he will teach him behilith melting fusion power and probably coat his sword with it

BRO

I think Guts will die...

>Guts and friends manage to gets Caska back
>Caska is sane but different
>Everyone go back find Griffith and
realise many years have passed
>Griffith almost forgot Guts and is about to finish Master plan
>Guts and friends breaks the illusion of Griffith dreamworld to the folk and show the truth to the folks
>Guts kill Griffith but will have to pay a price

>Guts and friends breaks the illusion of Griffith dreamworld to the folk and show the truth to the folks
What truth?
That he fucked over bunch of his old guys to unite and rule over an advanced and prosperous midland which was magically placed over by god?
Theres no reason for anyone to hate griffith for that
Guts doesnt have a moral standpoint and doesnt pretend he does. Its just revenge
Its not a shonenshit where good guys defeat bad guys because justice

He will reach the sacred land Na Muko and become the greatest producer

Mankind and by extension the Godhand are at the mercy of Griffith and his utopia. Guts and Co. challenge Griffith's army, who have no qualms with committing genocide. Realizing that their very existence is at stake, the Godhand turn on Griffith and his army, and mankind is spared total destruction.

With so many countries fallen and so many dead, the dark ages of man come to a conclusion, and the Godhand exists in a very crippled state.