>laugh at me for speaking properly
>laugh at me for dressing nicely
>laugh at me for being smart
>laugh at me trying to make something of myself
>steal my books
>beat me up
>half of them get full rides or partial scholarships for college
>get into an ivy league, barely get partial scholarship
>mfw regardless of how hard i try in life, regardless of my position, i will always be lumped in with these "people"
>mfw my community will never make anything of itself
>mfw the only thing hurting black people is other black people
>mfw i have almost double the average iq of the black community
i really dont even mind being black, but jesus christ i fucking hate other black people. All they ever do is lie and steal. I 100% understand why white people hate black people. I go out of my way to show that I'm not one of these brainless apes. What can I do to wake my community up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ShGC-z5IbE
youtube.com/watch?v=as9XYTwZoIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking love yourself you retarded coon.

create a virus that kills your people

You sound fucking BASED

kill as many blacks as you can before you die

I love myself, don't get me wrong. I just hate my community. They're literally so toxic.

Smells of LARP. But if true, just do your best. Contrary to what libshits say, you are not responsible for your entire race.

No worries man, but you know about 75% of your people are going to have to be purged.. but it's ok, we will be killing our own too, white liberal cucks won't be allowed to go on anymore than hood niggers will.

Nothing, it can't be helped

Just keep demonstrating you're not one of them to whites--easy desu

Bullshit. If you were even as intelligent as an average white person, you'd be riding a full scholarship to the Ivy League school of your choice. Sportniggers are a dime a dozen, but a coon that can even manage a 3.0GPA? You'd have had fucking recruiters breaking your door down.

Marry a black woman and produce more high IQ blacks.

Yeah man make your people proud. Don't give up. So many powers in this world have screwed with your people and you are one of the few blessed to get out of the trap. I get the feeling that if all of us do not work together, the neolib/neocon complex will grow stronger as we all get weaker. Shit is going to get really strange and nasty I think. Keep fighting user.

It's hard user, from BlackAnon to BlackAnon.

Learn to go for your goals alone -- it took me longer than it should have to learn that, and I paid the price.

I'm a Black Caribbean guy living in the US, and increasingly I'm tired of African Americans. They are either asking you for money, sneering at your shoes, or looking down their nose at you.

America is shit for Black People, but I'm finding it increasingly hard to be sympathetic when African and Caribbean Blacks are able to find their way. Culture is *absolutely* part of the issue and I hate the Liberal lie that culture isn't at least partly to blame.

Read Nietzsche and Fanon. Seriously. Start with 'Beyond Good and Evil' and then 'Wretched of the Earth'

How old are you?

They kill themselves pretty easily, the bigger problem is that for each that dies in gang violence or something, ten more are born to replace their spot.

This
Also become the black George Lincoln Rockwell. No one can call you racist

American Black women have been brainwashed into choosing the shittiest partners and tolerating so much BS. In my experience, they want you to be rich *now*, to be driving a new car *now*, etc. No sense of picking a partner who is good for the long term and can provide.

You have college educated Black women with thugs because 'they like their men from the hood'. It's pathological.

Go back to Africa nigger

You reek of racial resentment. That's not the case with Ivy League schools. Trust me, I know. Do better Confed-retard.

I chose not to mention my race on applications, I have a very white name, and my school is predominately white. They didn't know my race and I got in on my own merit. I applied for a couple race based scholarships but they were all trash anyways.

You have a few choices. (choices are great)
You can save yourself, and obviously you have. (You have accomplished more than most, and will continue to.)
OR you can run for office.
OR you could lead a massive movement.

Create a virus that makes black people sterile. Would solve world hunger too

Find a nice black girl like you and start a family.

Yes, the community is fucked beyond repair at this point, and one could easily see what OP is getting at. It could be better though.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ShGC-z5IbE

I don't judge people by anything except their actions. But the second anyone, who has always been a solid person, says "Oh I can get ghetto" just because they are around other black people, they get hated for life.

I'm shooting for all three. How successful I could really be is debatable though. I don't even care about the country as a whole, I want my community to stop being shit, but nigs don't like to hear that they need to change anyways.

Honestly this and be a good father to them

You really can't force ignorant people to change if they don't want to. They will be forever stuck in their ways.

That's not even that hard honestly, there are a ton of respectable black women out there. I want to adopt over conceiving my own children though.

Every nigger that I meet that came from a two person household is usually decent, even if they are from the shittiest ghetto. Not sure if I believe you though, because every person as poor as you claim usually get almost their entire tuition covered in financial aid at Ivy Leagues. Almost everyone there is rich, and they have so much money those that qualify get a shitload.

Also most niggers don't even care to go to college unless it's for playing sports, so I doubt your entire neighborhood is getting full rides. There's not that many athletic scholarships.

They have a slave mentality.

just do the marcus garvey thing and leave us alone and its okay enough with me

FUGG OFF UNCLE TOM

U A TRAITOR CUH

oven yourself cuck

This but minus the racism.

Nothing. Just be a better person than them.

live as an example user. you are what will bring your people up.

you aren't lumped in with everyone regardless of what you hear here.

I'm a Jew. What did we actually do to justify being your enemy?

I refused to mention my race on any applications because I wanted to get in on my own merits. I got as much as I could aid wise, but getting a scholarship from the school is a separate system.

I used to get bashed for being smart as well. now I drive past people I remember in their broke dead end jobs and lol hard at them so they remember . it's made me a high Machiavellian personality. fuck it.. I'm cool with it. don't worry coonon. justice will be served

>be LARPing

Go full blown Hitler status and start writing nigger hate manifestos and using a megaphone in public spouting out statistics and plans. Get everyone on your side and then when the time is right round up all the niggers into the Final Solution.

/this
We're getting alot of "it's hard being black where there's zero crime" threads all at once

But if you don't submit your race then how are banks supposed to rip you off?

breed an asian and make blasians
get your bloodline out of the horrible loop of being black

>BBC or GTFO

nothing really... just hundreds of years of pissing off people in every single crack of the world. how unjust of 99% of the world!

I dunno, Jews have used their victim mentality in the same way that us blacks have to justify preferential treatment. I don't necessarily think that most Jews are terrible but as a black person, I think that the Jews that do happen to be in high up positions are sort of evil, Asians, however, are far more detrimental to the black community, and white communities for that matter. We all spend our money at Asian stores instead of helping out real American businesses. Most of the stores in black communities are owned by Asians, and even the chains in the nicer communities are owned by Asians typically. Asians are more toxic than Jews.

you should run for office. republicans love black conservatives

No, go Jewish. Your kids will get to be part of the Jewish community.

>What can I do to wake my community up?

To be honest, the fight you have is the same one the whites have. The (((media))) has been portraying your people with a certain set of stereotypes for decades, trying to mold you into what they wish you to be, violent and short sighted.

Whites likewise have been weakened by the media. Television is now where a large majority of people get their norms from, and it's weakening all of us. If you can get them to stop watching TV they may begin learning how to function and be the best version of themselves (even if that is different from what the white ideal will be).

Convince those around you that there are better ways of living in whatever way they will understand.

Start the cleansing process. You see rampant crime and you know the criminals? Get a noose and hang them on the telephone poles with signs saying "sling the dope, hang on the rope"

They'll get the message and it will slowly wake up the innocents in your community to care as well.

I want to marry a black woman, but in the end it won't matter because I'll most likely adopt.

Wow, based black man, good job on taking a scholarship that could've gone to a white student that actually needed it fucking monkey.

They won't pick one over a white one. If they did Trump wouldn't be president. You had the choice of a neurosurgeon.

Don't adopt, I'm a Colombian adopted by a white family, I fucking hate it, I feel like I live in two worlds, my own where I'm a fucking loser and my parents who drag me around like some kind of trophy, "oh look what user did" and "user got accepted to this school", but I don't aim to please my adopted parents because I have no real responsibility to them, I don't think I'll have my own kids because there is nothing to pass down in terms if family history. So please, have a kid of your own, adoption is something you should do only if you are unable to create a child naturally.

Ben was a sleepy doctor, and even admitted tried to stab someone back in the day.

I regard black people in the same manner that I'd regard any other human being. We men are but equals on this speck of carbon.
But I really fucking hate niggers.

What? He needs it just as badly. He's from a black neighborhood

This, most realistic option and other whites will like you

>go to private school on full academic scholarship
>niggers from neighborhood also on scholarship, but for football
>they laugh at me and beat me up for years

When they fail to go pro a die at a younger age because of head trauma you'll get the last laugh.

Brain power. Chess vs checkers. Color doesn't apply to you. Go.

You're a freak, user.
A genetic fluke
You're the weird nigga, not them.
You're like the Newton of niggers, you'll never be able to make simple humans understand
And you'll never be able to make simple niggers wake up.
Get yourself a white trash whore and get bleached man

If you think Asians have a more degenerative impact on blacks than Jews than good lord you need learn about currency, lobbies, and how exactly Jews infiltrated all black cultural spheres.

I have a 3.86 GPA...

Ivy League schools don't give full rides very often.
A partial scholarship is actually really impressive

You can't help them because they think being civilized is acting "white". Best thing we can do is hope they keep killing each other in record numbers and maybe drop the population % down a few. Or you could get with a high iq nigress and try to outbreed all the retarded niggers running around.

sorry! you can have it buddy :)
I've never heard that slogan but I already love it.
>sleepy old surgeon with no sold political platform
>funny famous guy with a slightly more solid platform
I thought Herman Cain was pretty based though. I think he was better than a lot of the candidates that year.
Better to be adopted than live in a foster home in a shit hole or aborted.

Get a black qt, use your money to buy some land and live in the woods. Raise your family to your ideals, and go about your life. I wish you the best of luck user, do what you have to to make it happen. Just be like us and stay away from niggers lmao

You're okay OP, you are a based black person. Those dickheads you refer to are called niggers. Just like white people have rednecks and asians have sandniggers, etc etc. Everyone has shit in their community, unfortunately for you, there are far a lot more niggers than black people.

Work hard, study and reach success brother. Godspeed

Multicultural nazi's

Can you become MLK V2 and fix the black community please? Talk some sense into these kids, it's the culture that kills everything. It promotes absolute degeneracy in black youths.

Ever heard of the German Revolution of 1918–19

>all these threads trying to humanize nigs
lel

The best thing you can do for you community is actively fight against those who are propagating the whole victimhood narrative. If you can start to show them that being a victim is a bad thing you can save your community.

Doubt you could pull it off though. It's too ingrained in the niggers now.

youtube.com/watch?v=as9XYTwZoIc

Nah, I don't lump you in with niggers, my nigga

>gentrify the shit out of your neighborhood

I found OP's childhood movies

> im a nigger, the post
> all the empathetic nigger replies
hahahahaha, Sup Forums is shitskin central

I don't see why cucks care so much about ''BASED nigger XDDD''
OP should just not pass off his nigger genes. I couldn't give a shit about what else he does in his life.
>waah waah niggers call me names
>waah waah niggers make fun of me
How does that make BASED nigger any different from any random white guy living in a black neighborhood? They all get bullied for being white, for being smart and for having a functional two parent home.
BASED nigger isn't special.

get out of Sup Forums you filthy dumb nigger and tell your race to stop using welfare and food stamps making the normal taxpayer pay for your shit dumb nigger

It's a fucking raid. These /leftypol/ sub-humans have reached a new low.

That was a long time ago. I believe the statute of limitations has passed. Plus it's not like there was some conspiracy where all the Jews got together and plotted shit.

Race is a boring thing to talk about, spend your time and talents making something useful for other people.

Hate the sin, not the sinner.

> I believe the statute of limitations has passed

So what's the statute of limitations on the holocaust then, so you can quit genociding Palestinians?

Be a voice of reason. Make you tube videos showcasing black inventors and achievements. Real ones. Just promote education and not the government kind. Kek no.

hang in there bro. Morgan Freeman did it. Neil DeGrasse Tyson did it and a lot of other based black men did it.

call me special u white devil >:(
idk man i just wanted to post on Sup Forums about something that has been on my mind lately, not asking for any sympathy lol

Stuff like that does literally nothing to improve the nigger ''community.'' All it does is give delusional people a handful of BASED niggers they can look at to convince themselves that race doesn't matter and we're all the same.

The few BASED niggers who have an IQ over 100 are doing more damage than good.

Leave them behind and tell them that getting their tubes tied prevents AIDS and the clap

Find the best possible black women you can and raise many children in a stable household

you can't do anything to wake them up user. black communities try to drag everyone else down with them, and occasionally someone makes it out. as soon as that happens, they disown you.

this

He probably got better offers but just getting in to an ivy league should be a blessing (well maybe not anymore)

Yea because Sup Forums totally isn't a bunch of sub humans larping as white.

>women have been brainwashed into choosing the shittiest partners and tolerating so much BS. In my experience, they want you to be rich *now*, to be driving a new car *now*, etc. No sense of picking a partner who is good for the long term and can provide.
That's all women homie

>get into ivy league
>black athletes

you had me up to there. Funny how blacks that make something of themselves are ridiculed by other blacks

That's only true in Africa, blacks here get abortions like no other. Their scraped out fetuses are funding cutting edge scientific research

what if this dude would have shot all of these niggers attacking him, would he be in jail?