So is Hibike S2 when the yurifags' delusions finally crumble? I'm sick of seeing /u/ shitposts

So is Hibike S2 when the yurifags' delusions finally crumble? I'm sick of seeing /u/ shitposts.

it's kyoani so no

But kumiko x reina daily shitposting is the best part of the show.

Agreed.

What's Midori's disability?

lol
>hibikeks

Probably minor autism and moeshit throwaway character syndrome

Is Sapphire the worst character or is it the dyke on the left?

/u/fags live in delusion so not gonna happen, the shitposting might increase.

Hazuki may be the worst character but she isn't a dyke.

>I'm sick of seeing /u/ shitposts.
Only option for you is suicide.

>yuri happens in season 2
>/u/fags shitpost more to brag
>yuri doesn't happen in season 2
>/u/fags shitpost more out of anger and frustration

There's no winning with these faggots. They're a blight unto the world.

Or you can ignore posts you don't like instead of spamming your bitchings on Sup Forums every time.

>you say as you bitch about a post you don't like instead of ignoring it

Yeah see how that "argument" doesn't work?
Cry more /u/fag, everybody hates you and for good reason.

Nice ad hominem but I've seen enough posts on Sup Forums today of whiny faggots like you. Funny how you're just as obnoxious as the people you hate.

And yet again, anti/u/faggots starting a thread for shitposting and meta.

Pure cancer.

>I'm gonna be an annoying faggot nonstop but if anybody criticizes me they're just whinny

Perfect little system of delusion you've got set up.

I couldn't be any more indifferent to this het/yuri shitposting, Can we stop this shit and talk about more important shit?

>Hazuki
>worst girl

Yes, more important shit like how cute Hazuki is.

Seeing as the fact that they're just friends has already filtered into the heads of everyone with a brain, I don't see a few retards stopping any time soon.

Unbelievably shit taste.

It never ends beacuse lesbians is the only one important and good thing about this show.
Sup Forums watches it for lesbians.

It doesn't have lesbians.

If they are hetero girls, why they put their penises into each other every night?
Checkmate.

>Sup Forums watches it for lesbians
Sup Forums watches it because if you post here you either love Kyoani or have an enormous hate boner for it.
That and cute girls.

How can you say it's delusion when there are evidences of yuri? Confession of love, being overly touchy with each other, finding the partner erotic and willing to die for them, it's like you were watching the show with closed eyes.

>emotional 15 year old girls tells another girl she loves her
>girls touching other girls
>girls calling other girls hot

Literally all good female friends do this.

>fucking /u/ fags ruining thread
>is not us it's the anti /u/ fags
>Implying it's not /u/ shitters falseflagging to make their claims seem legitimate
>but [...]

I literally don't care who starts this shitfest everytime, I just want to stop.
If you want to talk about yuri go to the designated boards or to the containment Madoka threads please.

Is Kumiko the stay at home type?

She will be when I marry her.

>no computer
Doubt it.

Its plain as day who starts this shitfest. You just have to look on the OP.

They have phones.

Falling for obvious bait is as bad as posting it.

Yep. The /u/fags. Wish you'd fuck off.

So she spends her days texting her friends?
That sounds boring.

When Reina marries her you mean.

Girls can't marry girls in Nippon, and their birth rates and conservative politicians will ensure they never will in your lifetime.
*takes his Kumiko and leaves*

Not to mention they don't love each other.

>all those boxes under the bed
is that a Japanese thing?

You typically get a phone to talk to others though.

Japanese flip phones have web browsers.

Limited space. They're the same boxes you have in your closet.

But isn't that shit.
And that's not even the question, who doesn't own a personal computer on this day and age? Am I supposed to believe that japanese high schools never send their students assignments that require presenting documents in digital formats?

>Put two other characters in the ed
>They're irrelevant

PC usage in Japan has been steadily diminishing over the years. They use their phones for pretty much anything web related and game consoles for video games. I would guess they don't require students to present documents in digital formats as much, but I'm not really sure about that. I've lived in 2 different countries, none of them the US and we were pretty much enforced to do our homework and projects the traditional way to avoid copy pasting and shit like that. Only until I got to college I was required to use digital formats, maybe Japan is the same.

Japanese school systems are literally African tier. It's mindless repetition before you're thrown into the workplace.

No girl can compete with Reina, the ones that did got rekt.

She's not hot though.

>I've seen enough posts on Sup Forums today of whiny faggots like you
Not him, but funny how you've seen a lot more posts like his and you specifically chose to not ignore his post.

>good figure
>womanlet

>I'm sick of seeing /u/ shitposts.
Then why did you create this thread, OP?

Real talk though, is she sexy?

Might appeal to traditional values but personally she doesn't do anything for me.

Her body is great and her personality is the best.
Literal 9/10 right here.

I think it's weird how her ears stick out of her head sides despite her hair being that long

Not really, she's far too plain looking. Mai has the same problem.

>two-faced cunt
>personality
Are you trying to say me something?

That is indeed a personality, ESL-kun.

A two-faced cunt is someone that is nice to you and talks shit about you on your back.
Asuka is nice to you and doesn't care about anything else but music when you're not here.
Literal best girl here, no drama, just music.

Kumiko has more of a two-faced personality and people love her for that.

Is the concept of pushing your hair behind your ears foreign to you?

Asuka's personality is what happens when you take Kumiko's cynicism and mix it with Reina's autism.

I found that the "I live for the music" part of her personality was feigned and shallow. Reina seems like the type that will play an instrument till she dies, while Asuka, Kumiko, Midori and the rest will walk away when they're done with school.

>A two-faced cunt is someone that is nice to you and talks shit about you on your back.
No, someone who's two-faced is someone with two faces.
Which Asuka indeed has.
No one will judge you if your waifu is kind of a bad person.

How come KyoAni still hasn't topped Hyouka in terms of art and animation?

>I found that the "I live for the music" part of her personality was feigned and shallow.
Because she actually wants to meet her father and nothing more.
Cheap drama is cheap.

They realized that SoL anime doesn't need quality art and animation. It's not action series, after all.

Name one Kyoani show since then with a plot that deserves the same care Hyouka recieved.

>I found that the "I live for the music" part of her personality was feigned and shallow.
I don't know why, she's very good at her instrument, meaning that she practices a ton, and we see her listening and focusing on music at home.
Reina plays music to be special, not out of love, that's far more shallow.
I've read somewhere that she has personal motivations and stuff, but on the show that's all we know about her.

Saying that someone is "two-faced" always implies that is someone that puts up a front for appearances when he's the opposite.
That's misunderstanding Asuka, she's not secretly a cunt that acts nice for appearances, she has no problem befriending people and being nice to them, it's the drama she doesn't care about.
Whenever some bit of drama comes and people wants to involve her, she straight up admits that she doesn't care and goes away, she doesn't lie about it, she's just non confrontational because she genuinely doesn't care.
That makes her a shitty friend, but two-faced? Nah.

But that will only last for a short while if she's moving around at all

Amagi

Asuka a cunt.

They changed the plot to complete fanservice shit and this show sucks big donkey balls.

Nice meme.

Daddy issues girls are the biggest whores

>Amagi with 24 episodes and Hyouka production values
If only.

>not liking short stacks

Meme figure of the year. Almost as obnoxious as the chumps who don't realise "thick" belongs in 2015.

>wanting to breed with inferior genetic material
Yeah I'd dick the yuri out of her but that's it.

How short is she?

She has a pretty shitty personality, though.

I'm sick of all these goddamn normalfags ruining Sup Forums. This is a yuri board like /u/ is, fuck off if you don't want yuri.

BL > yuri.
Face the truth.

You're a degenerate.

Fuck off, degenerate.

You're damn right.

>lesbians is degeneracy
>>Sup Forums
This time, stay in your containment board.

Go back to with your degenerate fetish.

Lesbians are not degenerate Sup Forums, are you sure you're not a homo?

I rather want to know how she can keep up with the rest with such a retarded running style.

If you look close enough you can see her falling behind a bit. Put your fingernail in her back at the start of the video that's what I did.