Hey lads. Which should I choose?

Hey lads. Which should I choose?

no

Choose yes so you can finally get married you fucking faggot

Trips of truth

Hell No

Oh look it's this thread.... again.

Draw a third box which says "Deep Down You Know The Jews Were Responsible For 9/11" on it. Check it, send it in and redpill some counters.

/Thread

Anyone who marks no gets put on a list.

b-but they said it was confidential?

>still haven't received mine
anyone else know this feel?

If you haven't realised this is actually about social engineering and literally promoting lgbt lifestyles to children, you're missing the point. Gay marriage is already legal, it's just not socially accepted by everyone. Ergo, to make it real they need to brainwash our children.

You're welcome.

(((confidential)))

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

>already sent me and my gfs vote back
>voted no

They said they're going to destroy the ballots after. They're all bar coded however, so we're all being tracked anyway. Cunts.

A survey form? So is this not the official voting thingy?

Screw it up and throw it in the fucking bin, looks to me like kike think tanks are just trying to see who is voting what, the scheming cunts

>right in maybe

fpbp

Probably, but I'm doing it as a symbolic gesture.

only intelligent post

No just to piss them off obviously.

Of if you're a big enough cunt draw a big cock on it and send it in.

That guy is how I imagine every single strayaposter.

That same face, barefoot, and lulzy.

Kino

Hey there are only 2 choices, , no spectrum. I don't believe in the answer binary

Fuk. I'm gonna get purged once they make another nazi germany but for the left.

>personally addressed to home / residence
> barcode on voting form
> barcode on return envelop
(((Confidential)))
But fuck em. Vote no anyway.

>(mark one box only)

You know what to do

One thing I've learned browsing pol over the years that stands out like a sore nose is kikes

Just pick no to troll people. If the haven of Australia doesn't pass gay marriage the world will flip. A lot of people don't even know it's not legal there.

Make a third box and write nigger beside it.

Hold back m8.

Get 'em to send a government worker to your door like I did in 2010. Take your cell phone footage of it.

These all deserve czeching

Draw a box that says No Two People Can Be The Same Sex Because Gender Is An Infinite Spectrum Faglord and check that

the slippery slope is real

vote no or (((they))) will move to their next goal

Pick no, even just to be perverse. The western governments deserve perverse responses from the citizens.

Close the thread, that's good enough

done and done. beats me voting for Old Gregg for the entire decade

Vote no.

This.
It's a war of inches; hold the line, Bruces.

Aside the obvious of it being a religious institution, I don't think nearly enough research has been done into diagnosing their problems. Whilst there are 'normal' homosexuals. I believe a vast majority of them are suffering from mental conditions.
Research into this field has been blockaded. Citing barbaric works from a bygone era, as cause to do so.
You may well be aware that homosexuals have higher rates of deviancy, sexual and mental.
Homosexuality being a cause or symptom needs to be investigated. Otherwise these people will not be able to get the help they need. Sure one can 'live' with such conditions, but others are affected by their actions.
Attempting to normalize this behavior is not a solution to a problem.

the good list

>brexit?

Yes, perverse with regard to the elite's desires. I would have voted Brexit regardless of whether I believed it would help or hurt Britain.

You know the answer to that user.

>A survey form? So is this not the official voting thingy?
The government tried to pass legislation to hold a proper vote but they couldn't get the numbers in parliament. But the Treasurer has the power to ask the Bureau of Statistics to hold a survey on the opinion of all registered voters, so they did that instead.

>webm
Fucking Christ. I've seen that with normal betas. But not with pedos. Guess faggotry is at play to be that lacking in self awareness. It's not like a mate filming, but a news crew.
These fucks are truely sick.

Spbp

Any Perth bros here saw the guys holding signs saying to vote no on one of the bridges over the Mitchell freeway yesterday

>should the law be changed

Well faggots being fags sure won't affect your personal life.

But why should we go through the costly process of changing the law because some (mostly disturbed) egocentrics want their fetish to be elevated by desacrating the old institution called marriage?

I mean its trips. You have to do it OP.

fpwp

DAMN SON

Yeah, all they really succeeded in doing was pissing off a whole lot of people who
were just trying to get to work on time

To be fair its not their fault retards can't maintain speed while looking slightly up for 2 seconds

A vote for yes is a vote for boipussy

pic or it didnt happen

Maybe they'll send you to an island full of prisoners.