Well that settles it. Fuck college. I'm not coming back

Well that settles it. Fuck college. I'm not coming back

Good, faggots who think they would have their minds changed by such a thing are too weak to join the middle class anyway.

I make over 100k as an electrician I'm the PNW.
Just saying.
Also no debt.
Job keeps me in shape.
Start early and usually home by 2pm.
Fuck going to college.

You can be middle class without putting yourself into debt. I own a house I like. The car I wanted. Like my job. Everyone has their own path to happiness.

Yeah, my school said the same thing. I haven't done that shit since the first semester and I'm graduating this one. If they pull any shit I'm pulling my veteran card.

Title nine is dogshit for athletics. Any school with a football team automatically has to spend that much on women's sports as they do on the men's.

So basically you can be an elite male athlete living in a van while the bench warming female players all have full rides.

this
I am a graduate student and I am doing okay enough and paying my way through studying cultural resource management but if you are 18 go trades because they have bumped up undergrad tuition by like 10-15 percent in less than 10 years. its insane

This is why I'm against paying 1/3 of my income so a bunch of people be brainwashed by the kikes

>Middle class

Lmao fucking pleb

This is fucking great. I want to see more of this exact kind of shit. We should help SJW bullshit become so annoying that even normies start to push back. No one wants to go to title ix compliance training.

Have to do a 3 day white privilege class for my job once a year. It varies in topic and this past year was trans awareness. (work for state institution though)

how jewish is it to make you pay for your own indoctrination? Youre talking about lifelong debt. what a dystopian nightmare

One can, OP is a fag who can't.

>trans awareness
>yep, that's a tranny class dismissed

This was where I first got the bad taste in my mouth, when they did the class session about millions of genders and I finally realized that I paid $750 for that class. I got up and walked out. Found out later the class Chad decided after I was gone to tell the professor exactly how full of shit she was

Oh, and that it had seemed relatively benign until IMMEDIATELY after the drop deadline and THEN they started pulling this shit

Unless you are on a set career path (doctor lawyer etc) in a respected program you should absolutely not go to college. Going in debt for the price of a home is fucking life suicide.

I will like that burger with fries

god bless america

>they have bumped up undergrad tuition by like 10-15 percent in less than 10 years

colleges gotta pay for all those DACA faggots somehow ...

>13726548

This is exactly what the regime is trying to do: Getting rid of all the free thinkers like you by letting them self-select into not going to college. Also, that way the government knows who to hire: College degree implies well-adapted sheep that is following orders and aceepts the hierarchy.

I will order my employees to give you fries with that burger

Aren't you guys the ones who figured out, "The winning move is not to play"?

Do you honestly not know where that quote is from?

When you get your niggers you will understand.

>uses a quote from a movie to concisely express an opinion
>"oh shit he must be fucking retarded to not put down --War Games (1985) at the end of it!!"
You're the reason people hate us on here.

As someone with a computer science degree, don't go to college starting out. Get the C.S. degree later though.

No you just fucked up your reference because it made no sense. I'm not taking any chances with the amount of reddit filth infesting the gutters of Sup Forums. Post better.

>it makes no sense that he should point out it's kinda silly for Switzerlandanon to be saying "that's exactly what they want you to do, to just drop out" when Switzerland has been a neutral party for the majority it has been a nation
Are you well?

It's not about changing your mind, it's about setting a standard of 'truth' and espousing the acceptable narrative.

That way when you're on the job a woman you've never met can accuse you of sexual harassment and have you fired without evidence.

Hope OP tells them why he is withdrawing. No income = no more bullshit mandatory Marxist courses.

Colleges are some of the worst run, inefficient businesses and need a lot of gibs to survive. Another GFC or even competition from more online institutions will see them change their tune when times get tough. Either that or they lower their standards to attract dumasses, gaining a reputation for shit tier graduates.

I had political ambitions anyway and I'm adding "defund the university" to my agenda

>Either that or they lower their standards to attract dumasses, gaining a reputation for shit tier graduates.
That's exactly what they've been doing the past 20 years, retards with down syndrome can get graduate degrees now, they used to actually mean something but haven't in a while

I went to college, did IT, left it to work in construction making twice as much.