JoJo Thread

look at this cool damo

>New JoJolion Chapter 54 (Damo Tamaki Kills Again)
bato.to/reader#f2d3ea7217c2b918_1

>Pastebin with manga downloads and more
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3l0kpl5tA4
youtube.com/watch?v=K5cwmZxW0Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you faggot I took the time to make a new thread reee

second for gyro is prettiest jojo

fuck off joshuu you cuck

I hope he doesn't die next chapter.

How hard will Hato eviscerate Damo's anus?

>tfw you fell for the Damo meme
What a shit villain. People actually believed that he was the main?

No ano~~~~~n, fuck you~~~~~~u

This fucking fa~~~~~ggot tried to kill my whole fa~~~~~mily

go sniff yashau's panties

/r/ cute damo pics

I actually was really impressed by Part 1 when I finished it, then my friend told me the other parts were even better. I told him he was full of shit. Boy was I wrong.

I would have loved to see Dio get rekt by a pillar man. Honestly it's exactly what that faggot undead piece of shit deserves.

I think everyone was impressed by 1/2 when they first read/watched it

none exist by definition

>Some time after this encounter, Kira convinced Sasame to eat all of his fingers under the influence of alcohol.

What the fuck? I don't remember this.

I think Part 2 still holds up, if only because Joseph is such an entertaining protagonist.

He's entertaining for sure, but I feel everyone else was flat

Yes, they were flat (though Stroheim had his moments), but Joseph carries the story anyway as the story mostly focuses on him. It isn't like Part 3 where the focus was on a supporting character for a long period of time.

I hated almost every scene with him. I did enjoy the Colosseum fight though.

Didn't Araki promise that he would bring back an old villain from a past part later on?
I mean, we're starting to get somewhere with the latest chapters, but I still don't see anyone from the previous parts
Oor did Araki lie?

It was Sasame's whole motivation. Go reread that arc. Basically he was using Fun Fun Fun to torture some girl at the beach for fun, and Kira saw him. Kira then told him he had an ability too and that he didn't think they could be friends, which started off his whole spree of bullying Sasame about being a man of the sea or a man of the land. Basically Kira didn't like what Sasame was doing but because he used his Stand there was no evidence so he couldn't get him locked up, so he took it upon himself to bully Sasame until he killed himself or something. He found him drunk one night and managed to talk him into eating his own fingers. Kira decided that was punishment enough and left him alone after that, but obviously Sasame was fucking pissed.

I think part 2 being short is its greatest strength, while the characters around Joseph are flat, you didn't mind since it was over before you knew it.

Man, that was just brutal. But what else can Hato do with her stand? I guess it's similar to Trish's but it can extend anything quickly.

>who is kira yoshikage

n-nice trips

Is there any colorized versions of part 5 CH478 and beyond?
Or am i stuck reading this degenerates manga

>A revived Pucci comes to fuck up everything again

not the requester but thanks doc

I really like this photo

.jgddjk

What's her stand's name?

Porcupine girl

Swag King

King of the hill

Is Damo fucked?

THESE KING BOOTS

Made For Walking

People have survived worse in this series, but his outlook isn't good either way.

King-ky boots?

I WANT TO SNIFF HATO'S BUUUUUUUUUTT

It better be this or some other variation of These Boots are Made for Walking

It has to have King in the second word.

Roast time boys

youtube.com/watch?v=B3l0kpl5tA4

or if we're going by youtube.com/watch?v=K5cwmZxW0Jc

wew

reminder
1st generation: King as the 1st word
Norisuke - King Nothing

2nd Generation: King as the 2nd word
Jobin - Speed King
Joshu - Nut King Call
Hato - ??? King (???)
Daiya - California King Bed

3rd Generation: King as the 3rd word
Tsurugi - Paper Moon King

Good tastes user

Well it does have King in it.

>Justice

God, what a disappointment. I was hoping the crew would realize her stand is incapable of blocking attacks and just punch/shoot her. Magician's Red's flames or Emperor's bullet could have ended the fight in seconds.

you're gonna get roasted for having SBR as least favorite but i like your taste my friend

when i watched justice i felt so fucking bored, but thinking about it theres alot of fucking boring fights in 3

roast me boys

Her stand gives me conflicted feelings. It's really cool, but somehow also disappointing.

pretty good but work on your crop skills my friend
nice favorite animal

NO YOU DON'T, FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Man Vitamin C looks super fucking cool.

>so if something gets ourside your range, it goes back to normal
wait wait wait
what about him??

he wasn't normal in the first place

>Joshuu fuses with his stand when he emerges from the drains
>He now has all the properties of his stand, and is significantly more intelligent.
>He is still a terrible person.

>joshuu becomes the main antagonist of part 8
I would laff

He died offscreen crushed when he got back to normal inside the pipes. The new chapter is called "Damo kills again" not "Damo almost kills Joshuu but doesn't manage to because he escapes"

I wouldn't be friends with you.

I like how Damo just fucking walks up to Josuke and starts telling him all this shit about his identity and meanwhile Josuke is just staring at him like "what the fuck are you talking about"

How dead is Norisuke? Is he even dead at all?

HATO

HATO

HATOHATOHATOHATOHATOHATO

I'M SORRY I ACTUALLY DOUBTED YOU WHEN YOU STARTED MELTING

"You fused with parts of the decceased Kira Yoshikage's corpse... and parts got switched!"
"Picture of a Rokakaka"

Lookin' pretty dead, bro.

didn't they already say it was Crawling King Snake?

Damo said he would kill Hato infront of him and then let him live, so he's probably not dying to a point where Vitamin C can't fix him.

I was never good at staying inside the lines

He can speak in the language of fruit, this is Vitamin C's secondary ability

So I have a question. How do Hazamada and Akira know that Star Platinum can stop time?

We haven't hit final arc yet and Araki is already unleashing his clip arts.

Keicho told them. Everyone who got shot and lived by Keicho was told about Star Platinum

How did Keicho know when the only man who ever witnessed it up to that point is dead, Jotaro didn't use it since and presumably only told a select few people? I don't know, plot convenience.

When Damo was introduced I really thought he had some sort of mind controlling stand.

This chapter made it clear that Hato has some really questionable taste in men.

THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN
YES I DO I WANT IT SO BAD

This must be the work of an enemy 「CHEN」

if Joshuu went down the sink he probably reappeared all fine in the sewers.
How fitting

That was made up by the wiki but they're treating it as fact for some reason.

That's bretty good, user. Though I think 'Least Favourite Villain' is meant to be for main antags.

>This chapter made it clear that Hato has some really questionable taste in men.

Hot
Strong
Clever
Skilled
Determined
Powerful
a tiny bit sadistic

Damo is a 10/10 man

Is Damo died? He was a pretty cool villian with a great stand.
I was hoping he'd survive longer.

That reminds me of when I edited Wikipedia to call Hey Ya! (the Stand) "Buckethead"

>a tiny bit sadistic
>slicing Norisukes arm off with a yen bill and then relenting fishing into his body and filming his suffering.
>tiny
yeah, right.

Not dead yet. He'll survive most of next chapter at least for sure. He's also survived the longest out of any villain in JJL so far, he's been in like 8 chapters and first showed up in October last year.

No but he's cornered and Hato is out of fucks. He's in trouble.

Still has time to kill off Josuke (obviously won't happen) and Norisuke, phone someone above him and tell him what's happened at the Higahouse etc.

Yeah, I take it back, that's not sadistic at all. He's an 11/10 man

>>Pastebin with manga downloads and more
OK user you really don't have to post this line. Just the link will do.

He did not say anything like that

Ok guys I'm gonna need to ask for help do I really need to buy and create an account to download from the pastebin or is there something I'm not realizing?

Are these shoulderpads new? I'm digging the fuck out of them

You don't need to pay to use Batoto, you just need an email address. Downloading might be different.

Damo is a beautiful rock human being

just saw this in Shonen Jump

isn't this advertising an original Rohan OVA on DVD 1? "Rohan Kishibe can't move" ???

I wouldn't mind seeing the econte as well. But shit 80 bucks for a blue ray?

No, but they've changed a handful of times throughout the manga. They've been this way for a little while.

They've always been there but Araki is never consistent with the size of small details on Stands so they're fuckhuge in this panel. It's a change I'd like to see them stay this big.