Ama

Ask an SJW anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=3p70spFwqHo
youtube.com/watch?v=lnZxsTJHVrc
youtube.com/watch?v=jPNX9WBw1rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever tried to force a clipboard in my face to make me sign to allow more refugees in

How was your day?

When will you kill yourself?

no

all the faggots are too busy with the nigger ama to ask you anything you stupid fuck hole

Die?

Don't try suicide it sometimes doesn't take

It was pretty good actually. Thank you for asking. How was yours user?

Funny how so many self righteous assholes supported the amoral and corrupt Hillary just to get their creepy identity politics legislation pushed. Never a good idea to make deals with the devil.

Can you dance like uncle adolf.

seems unlikely but refugees are welcome here imo

It was pretty good. Worked for a long time, but I got a new white nationalist book in the mail and made some progress on it. I just ate a bit of leftover birthday cake from a couple days ago and now I'm politeposting on a troll website.

>Never a good idea to make deals with the devil.

says the Trump voter

Define Social Justice and tell me why you believe it's better than individual justice?

I'm still very proud of my Hillary vote just like my Obama votes and I always will be.

social justice is about equality and fairness. individual justice is too often about cruel punishment. therefore social justice is inherently better imo.

I feel like heading to the store to get some beer, do you have any recommendations?

NIGGER
did that offend you?

I don't drink anymore but I used to enjoy Blue Moon and Heineken. Dos Equis is a good Mexican beer. Shiner Bach is good if you're down in Texas like me. Can't go wrong with Budweiser of course.

What feel is pic related exactly?

Yes

would you rather live in a nation full of stereotypical white people or stereotypical niggers

Sage larp fag

not op but
>found the 12 year old

You're in Texas as well? Which part?

Enjoy AIDS faggot

I'd rather live in a nation where white people didn't use the word nigger. I'd really prefer it if nobody did.

How many niggers have raped you?

How is your aids?

How does it feel to know that your going to be wearing a adult diaper in 20 years?

I'm negative

Jasper County unfortunately

You're a traitor and you'll be deported right alongside the Muslims and Jews.
Also, are you new here or just typical leftypol trash?

Oh ok. Leave. You belong in California. We have enough blacks and Hispanics already we don't need any more Libtards

TEXAS? ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS COME FROM TEXAS, AND YOU DON"T SEEM LIKE A STEER TO ME SO I THINK IT NARROWS IT DOWN!

>How many niggers have raped you?

I've never been raped. I have had consensual sex with African-American men and women.

>How is your aids?

Just got tested actually. I did not test positive for HIV.

>How does it feel to know that your going to be wearing an adult diaper in 20 years?

Feels pretty gr8 m8. I like wearing diapers.

Ya I'm trying to get to California. I'm trans. I don't belong here.

I've been here since 2010. Sup Forums has always been shit but it's really gone downhill since 2015.

>Nigger Fucker
>SJW
>Trans
>Wears diapers, probably because its asshole has been destroyed by nigger dick

Please kill yourself

How do you reconcile the love for Muslims with the oppression of Christian values, Pro life, anti gay, patriarchal, when Muslims are that or worse.
Throwing out one conservative force in America and the West only to welcome more conservatives in that just vote liberal for now.

Yep I'm queer as fuck.

I hope you know God is sending you to hell.

We'll just liberalize them. It's already happening.

whats so bad about nigger, I mean most black people know laugh when i say that shit. Hell I called my old small black college roommate niglet and were still cool.

that is not why I wear diapers

I think you know.

Do you know what the Great Leap Forward is and if so how do you feel about it? Do you associate it in any way to leftist thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

Kill yourself weeb liberal shit.

>social justice is about equality and fairness
How can equality be justice if it comes at the cost of individual liberties which are based on the highest morals of freedom?
How can something be considered fair if the fair outcome only came to be by handicapping other participants? That;s rigged, therefore not free, therefore, not fair IMO

no i think fetishizing a word that was used in a different context in the past just creates more problems. All words should be spoken freely and individuals shouldn't be offended unless the context behind it is meant to be directly hateful to the individual. So saying nigger as a joke is not hate speech. If was saying it as like I wanted to kill them then its hate speech.

I think it was super fucked up but probably has a lot to do with why China is now a world power. I assosciate it with communism. I'm a Liberal.

why do you choose to be an infantile incorrect obnoxious counterproductive fool?

That's a lie, you sodomites are a big reason why our society are crumbling.

It's just who I am I suppose.

Because ya damn Leaf
>individual justice is too often about cruel punishment. therefore social justice is inherently better imo.
Solid argument, based on solid logic

wtf man, i think you meant this post

So what do you think of mexicans

>wtf man, i think you meant this post

Sorry lol, tired as fuck

Love them. Please keep sending your best people. They vote (D) and I like that. I'd give them all amnesty if I could.

no problem, don't confuse it next time

have you ever been red pilled?

Fascists vs Liberals

no
choose otherwise
follow facts and truth, wherever they may lead
abide by them and in them, and be an upstanding person, with dignity and righteousness

>They vote (D) and I like that.

Well that sums up Democrats interest in nonwhites.

Is all you care about who votes (D) or are you capable of nuanced thought?

Why SJWs justify Muslim criminals?

"Love them. Please keep sending your best puppets. They do what I want and I like that..."
Talked about domesticating the gays earlier in the thread as well.

Why do you call else everyone racist but then treat politically valuable minorities and people of colour as your useful idiot pets?

We'll I'm not a Nazi so no.

How many of your ancestors have been gassed?

*well

>trump = devil

liberals are all the same

I'm part Polish so it's possible some may have been.

How can you simultaneously think you're a champion for people of colour and minorities, while at the same time wanting to domesticate them and use them for votes?
How can you be good for these people when you only see them as a useful collective, instead of individual human beings?

>Ask an SJW anything.
Why are you here?

The other side either wants to keep them out, opresss them, or literally murder them. I just want their votes so we can all have our rights.

There is no such thing as "rights" you stupid libtard.

Blacks can be anti-semites too apparently. Many of them are xenophobic. Many are homophobic and transphobic. The majority are not though.

>Many are homophobic and transphobic. The majority are not though

There's more niggers that hate fags and transgenders than whites.

The one good thing about afro Americans.

hitler was impressed when the black athletes beat the white german ones on the olympics.also they got threatened better by the nazis than the people in the usa when they got bac

Yep, it's a problem. Trans women of color have it rough.

youtube.com/watch?v=3p70spFwqHo

Next time your sucking off some coon dick, remember faggot, DON'T BITE THE DICK!

Most boring AMA ever.

Shocking. saged

>trump = devil

He's actually the good guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnZxsTJHVrc

not in my opinion

I HATE Donald J. Trump!

I can't wait for retards like you to get beheaded by the very same people your bringing into our countries en mass

Enjoy the cum stains on your pillow faggot!
youtube.com/watch?v=jPNX9WBw1rs

Why do you think pic related policies are actually good, when we have enough empirical evidence to proof otherwise?

and your opinion is literally worthless,

now imagine how you'd feel if he remained in government for the next 40 years. that's how much we hate Hillary

I'm not a xenophobe.

don't care

I love Hillary and always will.

That still doesn't answer the question. I'm talking economically, culturally, there is a decline in Europe, rape, murder and violence are higher by an exponential percent compared to all the previous decade summed up.

i have no questions but if any proxy fags want to post gore in this thread i will bless with you good fortune desu '

why does nupol bump this garbage?

"The other side is LITERALLY worse. They want to enforce borders and/or just kill them for like, no reason senpai. I just want their votes so *I can have what I want*"

Wow you people are so fucking disgusting.
>all republicans want to murder you because reasons, so come be our pets and we'll tell you what's for your own good, and everyone else's. Coloureds can't think for themselves, and deciding they agree with the other side is LITERALLY oppression.
Fucking gross

deported hahaha, no traitors get the rope you pussy