UMARU ON THE FRONT PAGE

Right up where she belongs!

TSF ON THE FRONT PAGE DESU WA~

DELETE THIS

NO

Why don't you guys ever talk about the show?

We are

Cat

Why do we have an UMARU thread every fucking day? I didn't even like the show, which ended, by the way, last month.

* last year

Good show, deserves to be seen.

This seeing is reallY good I osu on osu mania 4k

We talk about the show, and the manga, in my opinion she is almost ready for a change of page, she is quitting her Himouto fase chapter after chapter

The fuck calm the fuck down nugget.

ok, the shitposters keep spamming threads
but the hate is stupid

your edges can't be hidden

Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos, Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. caeli Deus, Deus terrae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus Ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, Laqueo, and deceptione nequitia, Omnis fallaciae, libera nos, dominates. Exorcizamus you omnis immundus spiritus Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio, Infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, Omnis and congregatio secta diabolica. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri, Benedictus Dea, Matri gloria!

ok